Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inflora @ Flora Drive (99 Years Leasehold, Hong Leong)

Talking The Inflora @ Flora Drive (99 Years Leasehold, Hong Leong)

This private residential project (I suspect that it is a private condo) is one of the upcoming highlights of the east as it's been rumoured to sell between $880-$930 psf, which makes a 1,000 sqf unit only about $910,000....

Details are still pretty raw now, but from my understanding Hong Leong initially owned this land as freehold agricultural land, then later rezoned as 99-year leasehold residential land, which probably explains the possibility of the price.

Hopefully they keep their price as the rumours say!

If you have been to Natsu Matsuri last month, it's just beside the Japanese school. They have this really lively Japanese festival in August which I go almost every year.

I will post pictures, floor plans, pricing information, visuals once I manage to get a hold on them in this thread.

If you're interested to be the first few when such information and promotions are released, please fill up this simple form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15i-...SsUM8/viewform

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wong View Post
    This private residential project (I suspect that it is a private condo) is one of the upcoming highlights of the east as it's been rumoured to sell between $880-$930 psf, which makes a 1,000 sqf unit only about $910,000....

Details are still pretty raw now, but from my understanding Hong Leong initially owned this land as freehold agricultural land, then later rezoned as 99-year leasehold residential land, which probably explains the possibility of the price.

Hopefully they keep their price as the rumours say!

If you have been to Natsu Matsuri last month, it's just beside the Japanese school. They have this really lively Japanese festival in August which I go almost every year.

I will post pictures, floor plans, pricing information, visuals once I manage to get a hold on them in this thread.

If you're interested to be the first few when such information and promotions are released, please fill up this simple form:
    Any indicative psf price? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Applefans View Post
    Any indicative psf price? Thanks
    The developers are still currently in discussion with the marketing team on what is an attractive price to market the property at. Developers wouldn't release their pricing until actual showflat day launch, but they may release an indicative on a later date.

For now, the speculation is that it'll be priced around $900 psf or so. I'm hoping that for the bigger units it'll go below that. If it does, I'm sure that this project will sell very well given the good track records of all the other projects at Flora.

JOIN THE MAILING LIST FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND INFOHERE!

Good location...

Based on the floor plan, the main balcony except for the 1 bedder's are all in irregular shape. If you take a closer look, you will see the irregular shape is due to they design the balcony to extend beyond the edge of the house to purposely enlarge the balcony size. It looks both weird and wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    Based on the floor plan, the main balcony except for the 1 bedder's are all in irregular shape. If you take a closer look, you will see the irregular shape is due to they design the balcony to extend beyond the edge of the house to purposely enlarge the balcony size. It looks both weird and wasted.

May be they want to reduce the square foot area...

When will the showflat be ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    When will the showflat be ready?
    For VVIP's, the showflat will be open for viewing 6 October. General public and purchase will be after that (estimated 2 weeks).

New perspective from developer:

To register for VVIP viewing, updates and priority booking, please fill up the VVIP Interest List here:

To get a copy of the complete floor plans (drafts) currently, please drop me an email at:
    [email protected]

Any questions please do ask.

I'm on the developer's direct roving team so I have access to all the latest information on this project.

You can read more at:
    http://www.inflorasg.com

Would a one bedder at inflora has good investment potential?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb View Post
    Would a one bedder at inflora has good investment potential?
    1 or 2 bedder are generally good investment for rental, since Japanese school is nearby, Changi Airport is nearby, Expo/Changi Business Park and even the future 4th university is nearby. If your condo is near commercial zones, it's generally works well for rentals, as long it's priced at market rate to everyone else renting in that area.

One more picture~

For floor plans and VVIP viewing on 6 October, please request a copy here:

Project Name: The Inflora
    Developer: Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd
    Address: 51,53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63, 67, 69 Flora Drive
    Land Tenure: 99 Years Lease Commencing From 25th May 2012
    T.O.P Estimated 31st December 2015 (2017 based on S&P)
    Site Area: Estimated 21,700 sqm
    Number Of Units: 396 (9 blocks of 8 storeys high)
    Typical Unit Layouts: 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom with pes, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with PES, 2 Bedrooms +study, 2 bedrooms + study with PES, 3 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms with PES, 3 bedrooms with roof terrace, 4 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms with PES, dual key (3+1 bedrooms), dual key (3+1 bedrooms with PES)
    Facilities: Standard Condominium Facilities

Irresistible Prices!!!

1 Bedroom From $4xxK Only!

2 Bedroom from $6xxK Only!

2+Study from $7xxK Only!

3 Bedroom from $8xxK Only!

4 Bedroom from $10xxK Only!

Quote Originally Posted by delirious View Post
    [SIZE="3"]

The home page of the website says that the Inflora is a Tanah Merah new condo launch

Default Floor areas

1 Bedroom From $4xxK Only!--- floor areas is not given??? guss less than 500sft
    2 Bedroom from $6xxK Only!----floor areas???
    2+Study from $7xxK Only!---floor areas ???
    3 Bedroom from $8xxK Only!----floor areas??? guss less than 1000sft
    4 Bedroom from $10xxK Only! ---floor areas???

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77 View Post
    The home page of the website says that the Inflora is a Tanah Merah new condo launch
    I saw that too!

I thought I was mistaken and looking at the price i was going to say dirt cheap! lol

lol ... quite near my house!

but the floor plan sucks

I think this project has gd pricing. One bedder starts from 464sqft n selling about $300k cheaper than a jgateway one bedder of similar size n two bedder cheaper than jgateway one bedder by $100-200k.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    I think this project has gd pricing. One bedder starts from 464sqft n selling about $300k cheaper than a jgateway one bedder of similar size n two bedder cheaper than jgateway one bedder by $100-200k.
    Tis one isn't exactly very cheap if Dnest pricing starts fm $498k n it is near mrt.
    I tink self stay still fine but the floor plan is bad.
    I rmb seeing tat the maintenance fee is quite high. Tink >$250 for 1 bedder.
    But it is far fm mrt.
    The oni gd thing is near the Jap sch. But surrounding got many condo liao, rental might not be viable?

tink it may not be helpful to compare wif Jgateway cos every proj will be worth de la, hence the comparison is no longer useful.

The one bedroom layout is better for inflora better than jgateway coz I saw it n compared. For the 464sqft range , jgateway kitchenette at the doorway but not for inflora. Location for jgateway definitely better but my question is at such a vast px difference, which makes a more sound investment?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    Tis one isn't exactly very cheap if Dnest pricing starts fm $498k n it is near mrt.
    I tink self stay still fine but the floor plan is bad.
    I rmb seeing tat the maintenance fee is quite high. Tink >$250 for 1 bedder.
    But it is far fm mrt.
    The oni gd thing is near the Jap sch. But surrounding got many condo liao, rental might not be viable?

tink it may not be helpful to compare wif Jgateway cos every proj will be worth de la, hence the comparison is no longer useful.

The one bedroom layout is better for inflora better than jgateway coz I saw it n compared. For the 464sqft range , jgateway kitchenette at the doorway but not for inflora. Location for jgateway definitely better but my question is at such a vast px difference, which makes a more sound investment?
    well, in the 1st place I dun find Jgateway a sound investment lol ....

but seriously, I feel only can consider the mm in tis loc if it is not > $1000psf cos not only it is far fm mrt, it is at least a 5 min walk to the bus stop.

Else one is better off getting Dnest which is slightly more exp nia wif cheaper maintenance & gd layout.

Singles can buy the one bedder, use excess money buy Bmw five series total stil cheaper than buying one bedder at jgateway, don't need to bother about buses n mrt if buying for own stay.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    well, in the 1st place I dun find Jgateway a sound investment lol ....

but seriously, I feel only can consider the mm in tis loc if it is not > $1000psf cos not only it is far fm mrt, it is at least a 5 min walk to the bus stop.

Else one is better off getting Dnest which is slightly more exp nia wif cheaper maintenance & gd layout.

Buy this is better than buy Johor. Near to airport and future jewel project.

Stupid to compare to J Gateway.

Even more to think there is demand for one bedder.

Just compare to Palm Isle or Par Olympia will do.

Somehow I feel like watching wayang in this forum.

If sell u a condo in the middle of nowhere at $400k n one that cost $800k beside mrt, which is a better buy both being similar in floor size? Since MM play is all about quantum , i think it is perfectly valid to compare pricing of mm with mm n both projects are ocr.
    Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    Stupid to compare to J Gateway.

Even more to think there is demand for one bedder.

Just compare to Palm Isle or Par Olympia will do.

Somehow I feel like watching wayang in this forum.

Let me just pose a simple question to you guys.

What is the potential for a $4xxk one bedder at flora drive to hit $6xxk compared to a $750k jgateway one bedder hitting $1 million? In investment , we talk about upside here.

If sell u a condo in the middle of nowhere at $400k n one that cost $800k beside mrt, which is a better buy both being similar in floor size? Since MM play is all about quantum , i think it is perfectly valid to compare pricing of mm with mm n both projects are ocr.
    Yawn. J gateway is a bustling government initiated area chokeful of malls, hospital, schools , offices, mrt lines . Inflora? Only have flora loh.

Two totally different product, no basis for comparison.

Very simple, just answer whether $400k to $650k is more plausible or $$750k to $1 million for MM in the ocr? How much more resistance would the next buyer face in buying jgateway MM at $1 million in future as opposed to flora drive MM at $650k.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    Yawn. J gateway is a bustling government initiated area chokeful of malls, hospital, schools , offices, mrt lines . Inflora? Only have flora loh.

Two totally different product, no basis for comparison.

flora drive will ultimately have sbs buses running through when most condos are up, just like there is now bus no. 4 running through flora road after the Gale condo is completed. one bedders maybe can rent to steward & stewardess? as for the area being packed, well in terms of density, plot ratio is only 1.4, compared to 2.1 to 2.8 in pasir ris and 3.0 to 3.4 in punggol. this means that there are half or less units on a piece of land within flora area compared to outside, which means rental competition is not as intense as it seems. n that's why it retains its low-key, quiet charm?