Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: country garden at danga bay

Junior

User Info Menu

Default country garden at danga bay

visited the site yesterday
    sharing few points

1. super high density : 9300 units sitting on 50+ acres of land
    2. reclaimation technology is not made known, soil settlement is also doubtful
    3. no retenting wall to the sea water, big problem, retenting wall with good piling is very expensive
    4. 7000 units released with 6000 booked with RM10,000. Refundable if cannot get loan.
    5. don't believe what you see at the showflats is what you will be getting, even for the standard units
    6. maintenance is a big problem, I doubt I dare to use the swimming pools
    7. selling hard on the high speed train, but in fact, it is only a light rail station but I don't see any confirmed plan on it.
    8. too much land supply around

conclusion : avoid

Junior

User Info Menu

Zoe Tay say 值得投置

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11 View Post
    Zoe Tay say 值得投置
    of course, how much was she paid for the appearance there?

Junior

User Info Menu

Haha.. U should look at astaka

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11 View Post
    Haha.. U should look at astaka
    Astaka : big units, huge units
    whereas this one : a lot of small units....very much smaller

Anyway, I am not buying the Iskandar dream.

Junior

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing good sister ! Today met an old friend who also discussing with me about Danga Bay

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    Thanks for sharing good sister ! Today met an old friend who also discussing with me about Danga Bay
    This place can forget about getting good decent rental..
    Buying for own stay should be ok i guess.. It's about 4-5mins drive from the causeway point...

User Info Menu

Most ppl think can park car and board RTS to SG. Think again the available car park lot at the jb sentral. Without intercity railway. Transportation time still cost u lot of time.

User Info Menu

Added the some inputs into SWOT - It may be incorrect but at own risk appetite. No offence!

Strength
    Attractive landscape
    It's about 4-5mins drive from the causeway CIQ
    Nice location and beautiful coastline

Weakness
    Super high density : 9300 units sitting on 50+ acres of land
    maintenance is a big problem, I doubt I dare to use the swimming pools
    Maintenance charges is approx RM 0.35/sqft whereas other ppty @ < RM 0.3/sqft
    Ppty status is commercial : utility charges for commercial status is higher than residential status
    This place can forget about getting good decent rental
    Too much land supply around
    The traffic along Danga bay will be heavily congested with so many household
    Take a great deal of time to complete the entire project Phase 1 stacks by 2017, Phase 2 stacks by 2018, Phase 3 stacks by 2019 to complete

Opportunity
    Proposed high speed train near the vicinity. But it is still in question?
    (Selling hard on the high speed train, but in fact, it is only a light rail station but I don't see any confirmed plan on it.)

Threat
    Rreclaimation technology is not made known, soil settlement is also doubtful
    No retenting wall to the sea water, big problem, retenting wall with good piling is very expensive
    7000 units released with 6000 booked with RM10,000. Refundable if cannot get loan. There are many returned units and no realistic figure on actual unit been sold
    Don't believe what you see at the showflats is what you will be getting, even for the standard units
    Artificial sand beach High tide may flush away all the artificial sand and erode over time. No more beach sand for the beach volley ball lover
    It is very difficult for investor to exit/sell with huge project (9300 units) for good price

User Info Menu

Danga Bay ... Danga Bay ... Danga Bay
    TV ads non stop danga simi bay
    once i heard 7000 units for sale (total project is 9300 units)
    no need to think just turn off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast