Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bluwaters 2

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Devilplate, good to see u in this area, far sub urbia eastthread ...

...the corner blu2 unit is way above 1m when transacted, from what the agent told me. The PES is so damn large..u can built a playground...!!! I was actually aiming to get a 2+1 ground unit facing pool, more affordable to me...except ...after much consideration, the location really kinda of ulu...and not near to much amenities...so give up.
    cant find any caveat wor...seller was asking for about 800psf tat time.....nice unit surrounded by greenary....but i felt 700psf shd be the fair value given such a huge PES

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I visited the Aston Residence a few months back. The stair-case is super narrow and steep. Not good for elderly or if you are already in your 50s. Even the bathrooms have a lot of glasses. Roughly east-west orientation so they will be quite hot in the afternoon.
    good to see u in this far east thread too..hyenergix...
    Aston color is so "hot", or warm...dark intense grey, and they are all built so close together...not really worth 2.6m, when it was marketed..agree with the orientation, when I drove past in late morning, all the house look or feel kinda "hot" under the sun..especially with grey colour. Black body absorb more heat ...

it was marketed as a house for 3 generations to stay together, as it has 5 storey and 2 carpark lots...but i think Granny has to walk carefully from what u said abt the staicase. ..

started my house hunting from D17/18 ...from FH Gale, Ferraria to the JLB areas (Blu water 1, Blu water2, JLB residence, coastal breeze,aston) ..so pretty familar with these projt. Blu water 2 gnd unit , 2+1 actually quite breezy, the one opposite the pool...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    cant find any caveat wor...seller was asking for about 800psf tat time.....nice unit surrounded by greenary....but i felt 700psf shd be the fair value given such a huge PES

i see...u should get from developer. At 2009 Q4...which is when I am looking around,...it was sold I think at 690-700psf... ..there was a discount for bigger units, cos all smaller unit sold except ground level (PES big due to front and back PES) and PH units, so novelty was "clearing stock:..

started my house hunting from D17/18 ...from FH Gale, Ferraria to the JLB areas (Blu water 1, Blu water2, JLB residence, coastal breeze,aston) ..so pretty familar with these projt. Blu water 2 gnd unit , 2+1 actually quite breezy, the one opposite the pool...
    u ended up at tembeling rite? JLB is for nature and doggy lovers.....some say poor man sentosa

FEO is building the showflat nrby now....my guess will be 9xx to 10xxpsf....just a notch below WF Isle

i actually eyeing the plot beside it tat comes wif seaview....the seaview will be much better den oasis@elias

i see...u should get from developer. At 2009 Q4...which is when I am looking around,...it was sold I think at 690-700psf... ..there was a discount for bigger units, cos all smaller unit sold except ground level (PES big due to front and back PES) and PH units, so novelty was "clearing stock:..
    by 09 Q4....i was fully vested....no more bullet oredi.....missed sky11 boat as a result too.....

u ended up at tembeling rite? JLB is for nature and doggy lovers.....some say poor man sentosa
    Ahahaha... you are quite right there, devilplate!

I am a nature lover and own a few cute little furkids. The PES area would have allowed me to build a living quarter for my fur kids with left over for a playground and a garden!

But in the end.... I didn't get it too due to the location..... sig

Smile

FEO is building the showflat nrby now....my guess will be 9xx to 10xxpsf....just a notch below WF Isle

i actually eyeing the plot beside it tat comes wif seaview....the seaview will be much better den oasis@elias
    Good memory, yes, end up in tembeling.
    If u like sea view, jlb residence actually have magnifcent seaview.
    Feo going to mark up price in thir quite, lazy enclave...feo, too big to fail

Quote Originally Posted by rayaw
    Attachment 539

Attachment 540

Please see the plan in URA for a pier in Pasir Ris
    Do you think the proposed pier at Pasir Ris is still on?

interesting. didnt know there was a proposed pier @ pasir ris. wonder if its still in the plans of the govt

hmm 71 unit devt with 45 units for sale...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...luwaters-2-974

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    hmm 71 unit devt with 45 units for sale...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...luwaters-2-974
    Repeat listings la bro. Aiyo. Developer known for quality finishing.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Repeat listings la bro. Aiyo. Developer known for quality finishing.
    wah bro pasir ris also u cover...