Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: The Inflora at Flora Drive

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default The Inflora at Flora Drive

    The Inflora Condo is a new and upcoming Flora Road New Launch Condo located in Flora Road, within a short drive to Singapore Expo, Tampines Point, Century Square and IKEA. With expected completion in mid 2017, it comprises of TBA towers with TBA units and stands TBA storeys tall. Future residents will be able to walk to the up and coming Tampines East MRT station. Also, nature and recreation awaits your family and friends at the nearby Tampines Park. Also, the ultimate shopping and dining experience awaits you at the Singapore Expo as as well as Changi City Point which is just a short drive away.

  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by u0301466 View Post
    The Inflora Condo is a new and upcoming Flora Road New Launch Condo located in Flora Road, within a short drive to Singapore Expo, Tampines Point, Century Square and IKEA. With expected completion in mid 2017, it comprises of TBA towers with TBA units and stands TBA storeys tall. Future residents will be able to walk to the up and coming Tampines East MRT station. Also, nature and recreation awaits your family and friends at the nearby Tampines Park. Also, the ultimate shopping and dining experience awaits you at the Singapore Expo as as well as Changi City Point which is just a short drive away.
    Can walk to mrt?? Sure or not.

    And why are there so many threads on Inflora?

  3. #3
    half beast half freak

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    Can walk to mrt?? Sure or not.

    And why are there so many threads on Inflora?
    it is definitely not walkable -_-

  4. #4
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    Can walk to mrt?? Sure or not.

    And why are there so many threads on Inflora?
    can but never say how long 1 hr...maybe
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

  5. #5
    half beast half freak

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    can but never say how long 1 hr...maybe
    the not walkable part is not so much of the time required, but rather how to walk

    it will be a challenge trying to cross over from Flora drive to Tampines via the traffic beneath Loyang flyover.
    Not sure if there is proper traffic crossing for pedestrians onot, nvr see ppl crossing b4, looks dangerous to me.

    A safer way will be to walk out to Loyang ave on the left & cross over via the overhead bridge/pedestrian crossing but tat would means tat the walk will easily take ard 25 mins at least.

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Inflora - Distance to MRT

    As the crow flies, scaling off from onemap.sg, Inflora to the upcoming Tampines East MRT station is around 1.2km.

    But not being crows, if based on the road distance, and going by the route Mermaid mentioned "cross over from Flora drive to Tampines via the traffic beneath Loyang flyover", then around 2km.

    Guess can walk in early morning or late evening, if want some exercise. Otherwise, no, I wouldn't say walkable to MRT.

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    And yes, there's a pedestrian crossing underneath the Loyang Flyover, along Loyang Avenue to Tampines Avenue 7. So from Inflora condo to the new upcoming Tampines East MRT station is maybe something like 1.8km, so the above estimate of around 25 mins sounds pretty close.

    But not much shade along the way.

    More feasible actually to take the shuttle bus. There're a couple plying the estate now, and once all the new condos (Parc Olympia, Hedges Park, Palm Isles) come up as well, there's should be more critical mass to support buses more frequently.


  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Not a good buy

    Though it's as cheap as an EC, location, finishing and amenities are indeed poor as compared to the other recent launches. For HDB upgraders, probably a good buy!

  9. #9
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chettiar View Post
    Though it's as cheap as an EC, location, finishing and amenities are indeed poor as compared to the other recent launches. For HDB upgraders, probably a good buy!
    I agree that the location may be secluded and difficult for non drivers but the finishing is poor ? kindly enlighten what's poor about the finishing.

  10. #10
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inflora b View Post
    I agree that the location may be secluded and difficult for non drivers but the finishing is poor ? kindly enlighten what's poor about the finishing.
    Many of them thinks marble flooring and marble on the walls for living room n even toilet is the gold standard of "good finishing"....which I disagree.

  11. #11
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    Many of them thinks marble flooring and marble on the walls for living room n even toilet is the gold standard of "good finishing"....which I disagree.
    In your opinion, what constitutes to good finishing?

  12. #12
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I will say that the finishing is average but certainly not poor finishing, esp for the darker scheme. just my 2 cents worth.

  13. #13
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Finishing is just the appearance so of cos this is subject to individual liking.
    anyway, our condo homes now look the same like army barracks anyway.
    Condos now have less interior differentiation than BTO, becos developers promise "premium furnishings" like marble flooring, timber wardrobes, branded sh*tholes, and they will order in bulk to bring down costs of these promises.

    u like, u buy, dun like, they also cannot reduce price to omit these furnishings.

    anyway, Inflora is soldout and now wait for returned units....

    Inflora area seriously needs more amenities, yet soldout... its all about pricing. TDSR really made investors and "upgraders" more impulsive about small units.
    Inflora is still a good condo for its price, but there are good ones too worth a look...

    meanwhile, check out pictures of progress on some of Pasir Ris's new condos.

    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-seastrand

  14. #14
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rk View Post
    In your opinion, what constitutes to good finishing?
    Garychang has a very good answer for that....see above. Also, I prefer practicality and safety such as insisting on non slip tiles in bathroom rather than just marble for good aesthetic looks.

  15. #15
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Leda Holding Pte Ltd (LEDA SYSTEM)

    Good Afternoon.

    We, Leda Holding Pte Ltd, dealings in Space-saving bed system and renovation contractor.
    Exclusive Distributor of original brand Hiddenbed™ (Desk and Bed) system concept in Singapore.
    It's origin from South America Uruguay. Patent system in U.S.A.

    We also carry Murphy Bed system brand from U.S.A. Which we are able to customize to suits your needs.
    If you have further enquires do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]

    Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #16
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    any idea when's top ?

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •