Thread: Floor plan with dimension

Default Floor plan with dimension

Hi All members,

Would like to ask with you why the developer never give a detail dimension of the floor plan on their brochure or website for their project, such as the length and width of master bedroom, bathroom, etc? I thought these information are quite important for us the buyer. Is it possible for us to get the detail dimension from the developer on their plan? Have anyone try to ask the developer on it?

Thanks,
    Victor

Quote Originally Posted by phayvictor View Post
    Hi All members,

Would like to ask with you why the developer never give a detail dimension of the floor plan on their brochure or website for their project, such as the length and width of master bedroom, bathroom, etc? I thought these information are quite important for us the buyer. Is it possible for us to get the detail dimension from the developer on their plan? Have anyone try to ask the developer on it?

Thanks,
    Victor
    Only way i know is pay 20 bucks go bca office at tanjong pagar to check the drawings with dimensions.

Hi All members,

Thanks,
    Victor
    For my case, I got it only when TOP but the print is very small, can't see clearly, need to enlarge it but haven't tried yet.

Hi All members,

Thanks,
    Victor
    for pre sale, unliking they will release to you even u are potential buyer till you bought one.

You can request for one for a TOP (and after you own one).. in fact you can obtained from the MC for the layout drawing, electrical wiring diagram/routing, piping arrangement etc for the purpose of renovation.

try to ask for a as-built drawing.. it is more important, sometime the design drawings different from the actual constructed details. Developer will update as as built or red line dwg.