Thread: Tropicana Metropark (Investment)

User Info Menu

Default Tropicana Metropark (Investment)

Hi guys, greetings from Malaysia. Paloma is Tropicana Metropark’s latest pride. With its Grecian-inspired name, the integrated development gives a splash of life to the location which is just 5-10 minutes away from the Batu Tiga and Subang Jaya KTM Stations. Having a foresight in locations that are set to be a hotspot in the property development scene, the developer is sure Paloma will impress the most discerning property investor. Apart from its contemporary interior, the ambience of Paloma also makes for a great place to live in with its 9.2 acre Central Park and commercial outlets too. Walk through the park, shop at the commercial spots and tuck into a meal before heading back to the comfort of your chic home. If interested, best visit their website for an exclusive preview at http://www.tropicanametropark.com.my/registration.php

At the moment, we could also discuss on this property investment in Malaysia whether is it a good buy for you all. Let me know what you all think about it.

Cheers

Junior

User Info Menu

If it's priced below rm 800psf , maybe can consider..

User Info Menu

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    If it's priced below rm 800psf , maybe can consider..
    Hi Fiat, from what I see, because they launch their first phase Pandora, 6-7 months back at RM550psq, now Pandora is 90% sold and is selling at RM850psq. I'm assuming, well not, but pretty sure Paloma which is their second phase will go at starting price RM850psq when they launch in Nov.

But quality definitely come with a price I just love the concept of the central park, malls, education hub, commercial offices and hospital inside a whole mix development, pretty interesting. What you guys think?