Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Land Storm is Here!! (Part II)

May I know is the meaning of KNN??
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

knn isn't a very nice word especially when directed on a person...

it's uncouth, disregard and negatively smearing...

however that being said, the one being directed at totally deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t View Post
    We should not assume all new landed owners are highly geared unless we know their loan level, income status and cash/liquid holdings.

Furthermore, the various cooling measures have already reduced the amount a property buyer can borrow so recent buyers may not be as deeply affected as you think.

Do you intend to sell your landed since you are advocating people to sell theirs?

Isnt the first line of your first post in this thread

"Just put your money where your mouth is thats all."

If you believe strongly that landed prices will drop 10 to 15% in 3 years, why not sell off your landed now, rent a nicer landed and then buy back 20% cheaper in 3 years time?
    Yes that is why i do not hold any additional properties.
    I have recently sold off.
    However , One of my personal rule is not to play with my primary residence which is fully paid. Therefore i WILL not sell that. I am a person who hates inconveniences especially for 15-20%

I am advocating others to sell their landed if it is an investment property.
    Not when it is their primary residence.

As i said, you do what you want and i do what i want.
    To each his own.

Not sure why you like to argue so much.
    Am not here to argue.
    Over and out

We should not assume all new landed owners are highly geared unless we know their loan level, income status and cash/liquid holdings.

Furthermore, the various cooling measures have already reduced the amount a property buyer can borrow so recent buyers may not be as deeply affected as you think.

Do you intend to sell your landed since you are advocating people to sell theirs?

Isnt the first line of your first post in this thread

"Just put your money where your mouth is thats all."

If you believe strongly that landed prices will drop 10 to 15% in 3 years, why not sell off your landed now, rent a nicer landed and then buy back 20% cheaper in 3 years time?
    One last thing,
    After you ask me so many questions and asked about my investments, i have basically replied you all politely.

Can you at least reply my question to you?
    What about yourself? What have you done and your investments.
    Share share leh.

Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
    Yes that is why i do not hold any additional properties.
    I have recently sold off.
    However , One of my personal rule is not to play with my primary residence which is fully paid. Therefore i WILL not sell that. I am a person who hates inconveniences especially for 15-20%

I am advocating others to sell their landed if it is an investment property.
    Not when it is their primary residence.

As i said, you do what you want and i do what i want.
    To each his own.

Not sure why you like to argue so much.
    Am not here to argue.
    Over and out
    Thank you for your reply. Please do not leave with the impression that I am arguing with you. I was merely seeking clarification on your various statements.

Firstly, your statement on highly geared new owners appeared quite sweeping hence I though it would be good if the air was cleared on what you have said. Unfortunately, you did not comment on my views hence we shall leave it at that.

On your other statement below, it seemed to imply that old old people whose primary residence is fully paid for should cash out. At least now we know that you only mean investment properties which apply to the minority of landed owners based on TS' computations.

Quote Originally Posted by Throttle
    Especially the old old landed owners, mostly fully paid. These people should cash out now if thats their goal. Prices are definitely toppish than not,
    I am also glad you have decided not to sell off your landed residence. More here should learn from you.

As for my own portfolio, it is my personal rule not to reveal it in forums, not because I am secretive but due to the fact that such information is meaningless as none of it can be verified. Furthermore, such info can easily be misconstrued or twisted. How you acquit yourself in the forum should count more than what you own. I applaud you for opening up about your status and views and apologise for not being able to oblige your request.
    Last edited by proper-t; 28-10-13 at 13:40.

I thought you are still free loading with your folks
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I thought you are still free loading with your folks
    Predictable. R33 handbook.- when you can't counter with facts or logic, resort to personal taunts or insults.

Predictable. R33 handbook.- when you can't counter with facts or logic, resort to personal taunts or insults.
    It's perfectly fine freeloading with your parents. You should consider yourself lucky.

So don't need to give excuses for non disclosures

May I know is the meaning of KNN??
    Ringo, you are so refined !!
    How come you dunno the meaning?
    I always tot all boys to men will know .

Thank you for your reply. Please do not leave with the impression that I am arguing with you. I was merely seeking clarification on your various statements.

Firstly, your statement on highly geared new owners appeared quite sweeping hence I though it would be good if the air was cleared on what you have said. Unfortunately, you did not comment on my views hence we shall leave it at that.

On your other statement below, it seemed to imply that old old people whose primary residence is fully paid for should cash out. At least now we know that you only mean investment properties which apply to the minority of landed owners based on TS' computations.

I am also glad you have decided not to sell off your landed residence. More here should learn from you.

As for my own portfolio, it is my personal rule not to reveal it in forums, not because I am secretive but due to the fact that such information is meaningless as none of it can be verified. Furthermore, such info can easily be misconstrued or twisted. How you acquit yourself in the forum should count more than what you own. I applaud you for opening up about your status and views and apologise for not being able to oblige your request.

Dude, i think you could be reading my posts with certain prejudice?

In my statement which is very clear, i mentioned that if it is the old folks goal to cash out, then they shouldnt wait further. It certainly does not imply that they should sell their landed homes regardless.

Secondly, I have also ealier mentioned that landed owners should be cashing out their investment property. I did not say that they should be selling their primary residence. Dont know where you get all those implications.

So i have been quite clear. Read my posts and i wasnt implying the things that you said i was implying at all.

Anyway.....nevermind.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    perfectly fine freeloading with your parents. You should consider yourself lucky.

So don't need to give excuses for non disclosures
    As if your insults are going to change the fact that landed index went up to 245.6.

A normal person would have been embarrassed to show their face here after hollering for months about land storm is coming/is here but then I forget you are the king of trolls.
    Last edited by proper-t; 28-10-13 at 14:46.

Default BEWARE! Symtoms of a serial bully

• is a convincing, practised liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment

• has a Jekyll and Hyde nature - is vile, vicious and vindictive in private, but innocent and charming in front of witnesses; no-one can (or wants to) believe this individual has a vindictive nature - only the current target of the serial bully's aggression sees both sides; whilst the Jekyll side is described as "charming" and convincing enough to deceive personnel, management and a tribunal, the Hyde side is frequently described as "evil"; Hyde is the real person, Jekyll is an act

• excels at deception and should never be underestimated in their capacity to deceive

• is glib, shallow and superficial with plenty of fine words and lots of form - but there's no substance

• relies on mimicry, repetition and regurgitation to convince others that he or she is both a "normal" human being and a tough dynamic manager, as in extolling the virtues of the latest management fads and pouring forth the accompanying jargon

• cannot be trusted or relied upon

• fails to fulfil commitments

• is emotionally retarded with an arrested level of emotional development; whilst language and intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the bully displays the emotional age of a five-year-old

• is emotionally immature and emotionally untrustworthy

• is self-opinionated and displays arrogance, audacity, a superior sense of

• flits from topic to topic so that you come away feeling you've never had a proper conversation

• refuses to be specific and never gives a straight answer

• is evasive and has a Houdini-like ability to escape accountability

• undermines and destroys anyone who the bully perceives to be an adversary, a potential threat, or who can see through the bully's mask

• is adept at creating conflict between those who would otherwise collate incriminating information about them

• is quick to discredit and neutralise anyone who can talk knowledgeably about antisocial or sociopathic behaviors

• may pursue a vindictive vendetta against anyone who dares to held them accountable, perhaps using others' resources and contemptuous of the damage caused to other people and organisations in pursuance of the vendetta

• is also quick to belittle, undermine, denigrate and discredit anyone who calls, attempts to call, or might call the bully to account

• gains gratification from denying people what they are entitled to

• is highly manipulative, especially of people's perceptions and emotions (eg guilt)

• poisons peoples' minds by manipulating their perceptions

• when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggress

As if your insults are going to change the fact that landed index went up to 245.6.

A normal person would have been embarrassed to show their face here after hollering for months about land storm is coming/is here but then I forget you are the king of trolls.
    I hope you are treating your folks well for letting you freeload in their landed property.

Its perfectly fine if you are freeloading, dont need pretend that you actually have got a secret PORTFOLIO...hhahaha..

Portfolio of what? idols photos? comic books?

and sore thumb what do you own?

this question pose to you eons ago and you dodge/duck/dive to the epitome of "cowardice" to every reader's awareness here....

what do you own in your name? in relation to property or home for habitation, not some worthless set of googling skills...

nevertheless you do deserve the accolade of triumphing over oneself...

innately i still feel you have a kind and righteous soul come come, prove me right

I hope you are treating your folks well for letting you freeload in their landed property.

Its perfectly fine if you are freeloading, dont need pretend that you actually have got a secret PORTFOLIO...hhahaha..

Portfolio of what? idols photos? comic books?
    Please carry on.

I thought my weekend entertainment had ended but you keep giving and giving till it spills over to the weekday as well.

Perhaps, as someone mentioned, innately, you may have a kind soul.

kind or not Im not sure la, since he threatened to slap me & pinch my nose but at least he is not a sly & fake person.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    kind or not Im not sure la, since he threatened to slap me & pinch my nose but at least he is not a sly & fake person.
    But he is so self sacrificing.....

Look at all the effort he puts in to entertain us by making himself look silly all the time.

Please carry on.

I thought my weekend entertainment had ended but you keep giving and giving till it spills over to the weekday as well.

Seriously, portfolio?

Seriously, portfolio?
    You are so easy to bait.

Looks like my entertainment is not over.

Please carry on with your juvenile line of insults.

I know you have used it umpteenth times before but its a Monday and we need the entertainment.

Oh btw, did anyone see the latest URA statistics?

Landed index went up to 245.6 in Q3 2013.

But he is so self sacrificing.....

Look at all the effort he puts in to entertain us by making himself look silly all the time.
    honestly, I dun view it as self sacrificing. it could be tat he is someone who has a bad temperament and flares easily when ppl dun understand him/dun give him chance to explain/maligns him.

he is quite attention seeking in tis forum and attempts to seek recognition fm others. but he seems to be someone who is not receptive to criticisms and resorted to a series of nasty behaviours. but I do admit tat his attitude for the past few weeks did improve slightly as compared to in the past.

perhaps his ego deters him fm eating humble pie but at least he did tried to improve on his attitude la.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    honestly, I dun view it as self sacrificing. it could be tat he is someone who has a bad temperament and flares easily when ppl dun understand him/dun give him chance to explain/maligns him.

he is quite attention seeking in tis forum and attempts to seek recognition fm others. but he seems to be someone who is not receptive to criticisms and resorted to a series of nasty behaviours. but I do admit tat his attitude for the past few weeks did improve slightly as compared to in the past.

perhaps his ego deters him fm eating humble pie but at least he did tried to improve on his attitude la.
    You are quite an astute and forgiving person. Perhaps you can convert him and make him see the error of his ways. This forum will be much more pleasant.

You are quite an astute and forgiving person. Perhaps you can convert him and make him see the error of his ways. This forum will be much more pleasant.
    am definitely not a forgiving person as I hv high expectations of myself & others. However, I suppose regardless of how ridiculous or delusional a person is, he is still entitled to his own beliefs.

NB!! This TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT sibeh jialet one!

Part I Land Storm CANNOT MAKE IT.. quickly divert attention by creating a Part II..

Before URA release its Q3 data, do you guys think that price of landed property will reverse its downward course?
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=18365&page=16

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

MR. Portfolio. Can share with us how many investment property you own other than the landed property that your parents own?

MR. Portfolio. Can share with us how many investment property you own other than the landed property that your parents own?

Now that hopeful has enlightened all of us that you have a neurological problem, it explains a fair bit.

However, your brain problems seem more deep rooted than Tourette's as you keep demanding answers to questions.

My theory is since you have been spending every waking minute here, you have neglected your favourite forum below and deep disappointment in not obtaining any gratification.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    I was hoping for some sammyboy type of information. so disappointed.

Whatever the case, I suggest you see a professional quickly.

Please dont mix sammyboy discussion with landed property. If you wishes to talk about Sammyboy, you can always post it in the their forums.

What I was asking you is about your PORTFOLIO. Many many properties do you have inside your portfolio?

Please dont mix sammyboy discussion with landed property. If you wishes to talk about Sammyboy, you can always post it in the their forums.

What I was asking you is about your PORTFOLIO. Many many properties do you have inside your portfolio?
    So you have the right to talk about anything you want in any thread topic but other people cannot?

Lets' get back to the topic at hand shall we. Last I check, landed index keeps rising :

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Can you clarify why you say Land storm IS here?

So you have the right to talk about anything you want in any thread topic but other people cannot?

Lets' get back to the topic at hand shall we. Last I check, landed index keeps rising :

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Can you clarify why you say Land storm IS here?
    detached housing has fallen by over 1 % in the last quarter and detached housing owners are supposed to be the most wealthy of all.
    So can you explain what happen to your theory of

1) No new supply (especially detached housing)
    2) 20,000??? RICH new citizen?
    3) Landed property owners (Especially detached housing) have deep pocket and holding power?
    4) Landed owners are not affected by TDSR because they are CASH RICH?

So proper-T, dont avoid my questions.

How many properties do you have in your portfolio?

Originally Posted by proper-t

As for my own portfolio, it is my personal rule not to reveal it in forums, not because I am secretive but due to the fact that such information is meaningless as none of it can be verified. Furthermore, such info can easily be misconstrued or twisted. How you acquit yourself in the forum should count more than what you own. I applaud you for opening up about your status and views and apologise for not being able to oblige your request

detached housing has fallen by over 1 % in the last quarter and detached housing owners are supposed to be the most wealthy of all.
    So can you explain what happen to your theory of

1) No new supply (especially detached housing)
    2) 20,000??? RICH new citizen?
    3) Landed property owners (Especially detached housing) have deep pocket and holding power?
    4) Landed owners are not affected by TDSR because they are CASH RICH?
    Does detached housing form the entire landed segment?

Apts in the non-landed segment and completed condos dipped by 0.3 % in Q3 2013, does that mean non-landed storm is coming?

URA statistics on the other hand is telling me that the ENTIRE landed segment has been increasing every quarter.

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6