Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Land Storm is Here!! (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    Wow!
    Double the price of Phase 1!
    Unbelievable.
    Truly incredible. I also cannot believe it. On top of that there are more than 10 phases with total of 900+ units... in which direction will the price go in future. Not forgetting that bukit sembawang also owns the land next to cte which is not part of luxus; and they have been sitting on all these land for so many years.

Freehold or 999 land they can slowly release and develop. Then the price can increase steadily.

Quote Originally Posted by Learner View Post
    Freehold or 999 land they can slowly release and develop. Then the price can increase steadily.

Hi Learner! We meet again. Did you buy your District 1 in the end? You are right. They can release the fh slowly. Furthermore the cross island land will be just 1 parallel street away... based on ssc projections.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline View Post
    Hi Learner! We meet again. Did you buy your District 1 in the end? You are right. They can release the fh slowly. Furthermore the cross island land will be just 1 parallel street away... based on ssc projections.
    Hi lifeline,

That will add more value to luxus hill.

Hehe... Yes I took the plunge

Yes, I agree with you that Luxus has better design.
    But Pavilion has a nicer environmental feel.

Wow!
    Double the price of Phase 1!
    Unbelievable.
    For such non strata cluster housing, they all look nice when they are newly build because every unit has got the same design and colors. But 5 to 10 years down the road, they will all look different and messy.

Just wondering 30 to 40 years down the road, can you tear down you unit to rebuild?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    For such non strata cluster housing, they all look nice when they are newly build because every unit has got the same design and colors. But 5 to 10 years down the road, they will all look different and messy.

Just wondering 30 to 40 years down the road, can you tear down you unit to rebuild?
    Can you please define non strata cluster housing?

Ringo, ringo.....
    Luxus Hills and Pavilion Park are TRUE landed.
    Each has its own land title.
    NOT cluster, not strata.

So that means later if owner wants to tear down , he can do anything he likes with it within BCA's regulations.

Ringo, ringo.....
    NOT cluster, not strata.

So that means later if owner wants to tear down , he can do anything he likes with it within BCA's regulations.
    Congrats to buttercrap on pavilion park. I think some recently TOP on the new wing.

Ringo, ringo.....
    NOT cluster, not strata.

I am aware that's why I say non strata. Just saying they are build the same way and in 40 years time can you tear down and build something totally different from your neighbour
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I am aware that's why I say non strata. Just saying they are build the same way and in 40 years time can you tear down and build something totally different from your neighbour

I am still waiting for your definition of non-strata cluster housing. Can you explain what they are? Please share with us your wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t View Post
    I am still waiting for your definition of non-strata cluster housing. Can you explain what they are? Please share with us your wisdom.
    I believe I didn't ask you Nd you don't own this forum either so can you please learn to keep your childish mouth shut for awhile

I believe I didn't ask you Nd you don't own this forum either so can you please learn to keep your childish mouth shut for awhile
    I am sure a lot of landed owners here would like to know what are non-strata cluster housing. Share with us leh.

I am sure a lot of landed owners here would like to know what are non-strata cluster housing. Share with us leh.
    With this kind if childish post how are you going to convince anyone that you hold a portfolio of investment property.

With this kind if childish post how are you going to convince anyone that you hold a portfolio of investment property.
    Childish? The question is very pertinent to landed owners. I am sure a lot of the readers here would like to know what are non-strata cluster housing.

Since hopeful paints such a glowing picture of your knowledge, perhaps you would be gracious enough to share with us.

No worries.

Some more ...... at Pavilion Park.....

http://www.iproperty.com.sg/property...tached-ForSale

Inter terrace , corner terraces, semi D from $3 150 000....?

Wow!

Ringo....how to explain????
    Think is very very very tough for TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT R33 to answer you.

Cos those that you mentioned (Inter terrace , corner terraces, semi D).. price went UP last quarter Q3..
    Even semi D he predicted down also went UP in Q3.. now lan lan act blur trying to use only detached to prove that Land Storm is Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post
    Think is very very very tough for TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT R33 to answer you.

Cos those that you mentioned (Inter terrace , corner terraces, semi D).. price went UP last quarter Q3..
    Even semi D he predicted down also went UP in Q3.. now lan lan act blur trying to use only detached to prove that Land Storm is Here.
    What is the meaning of Knn and lan lan

Someone is still around.

It would be nice to share with us what are non-strata cluster housing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    For such non strata cluster housing, they all look nice when they are newly build because every unit has got the same design and colors...

Someone is still around.

It would be nice to share with us what are non-strata cluster housing?
    I try to answer :

Cluster Housing
    Planned subdivision where detached housing is located in close proximity to each other and share common open space including recreation areas and parking.
    (http://www.oklahoma-city-real-estate....com/c/c2.html)

Strata landed housing is a low-density residential development with communal facilities. It uses the strata title arrangement to define the extent
    of private and communal areas. No condominium status. This treatment is applicable to both developments comprising entirely of strata landed
    housing as well as developments consisting a mix of strata landed housing and apartment units (Source : URA)

So non strata means the opposite.

Conclusion : Luxus Hills and Pavilion Park are Not non strata cluster housing.

Fyi, Ringo .

I try to answer :
    Strata landed housing is a low-density residential development with communal facilities. It uses the strata title arrangement to define the extent
    of private and communal areas. No condominium status. This treatment is applicable to both developments comprising entirely of strata landed
    housing as well as developments consisting a mix of strata landed housing and apartment units (Source : URA)......
    d'leedon condominium status le.

I try to answer :

Cluster Housing
    Planned subdivision where detached housing is located in close proximity to each other and share common open space including recreation areas and parking.
    (http://www.oklahoma-city-real-estate....com/c/c2.html)

housing as well as developments consisting a mix of strata landed housing and apartment units (Source : URA)

So non strata means the opposite.

Conclusion : Luxus Hills and Pavilion Park are Not non strata cluster housing.

Fyi, Ringo .
    What I meant is luxus hill are cluster of landed housing build by developer with the same design. So for such property are you allowed to tear down and rebuild something that are totally different from your neighbours. Some older landed I notice are very messy some brown some white some yellow all in the same row.

I'm no expert and i'm neutral in this thread.
    I see no reason that it should be a "firing" session.

Opinions can differ and Data has to be read in between the lines.

We must ask, why landed housing index going up very slowly in a few qtrs.
    What does it really tell? Actually not much as the data is definitely not conclusive. It just gives a very general idea. It has to be broken down for analysis to make any real "on the ground" meaning.

Just like "units sold" "units available" type of reports, it doesnt say much if i tell you that the no. of units sold in Sep 2013 is half the no. in Sep 2012 if the units are totally different, right?. To highlight the same point, does a hawker who sells 200 plates of mee rebus a day, earn more than a restaurant that sells only 20 plates a day. Maybe , maybe not. But the comparision is a bad one to begine with unless we dissect the information properly.

Therfore, look at numbers but dont just look at numbers.
    Combine it with several parameters and also the unknown (feel).

Those who bought, i hope you enjoy your home and gain what you set out to gain. Those who didnt, i hope you enjoy the freedom to use your cash in other ways and also the lighter sense of burden.

As for me, i am of the opinion that i will be able to buy what i want for 15% to 20% lesser than what the agent is quoting to me right now.

In fact , he has just replied me with an instant 10% discount off the original asking to close the deal. I hv rejected. Will look to close if he takes off another 10%. Otherwise, its ok for me.

So stay happy folks, life's already not easy.

What I meant is luxus hill are cluster of landed housing build by developer with the same design. So for such property are you allowed to tear down and rebuild something that are totally different from your neighbours. Some older landed I notice are very messy some brown some white some yellow all in the same row.
    Thanks Ringo for your answer .
    Same design now.
    Yes, few years down the road, may not be the same.

Ringo,

With landed you can tear it down and rebuilt to the design to match your taste. It will make you feel a complete new home. Of course it comes with dollars and inconvenience but it is yours and you can do what you like subject to regulations.

As to your point about all houses different design and messy down the road, it depends on how you see it. It can be interesting to see the various designs and some really look very good.

I thought people bought Landed houses becos they didnt want to look just like their neighbors. I did.

So i guess such projects i will never touch regardless of price.
    I dont think i can stand living in an estate where evry house looks practically identical to mine......
    Last edited by Throttle; 30-10-13 at 13:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Learner View Post
    Ringo,

With landed you can tear it down and rebuilt to the design to match your taste. It will make you feel a complete new home. Of course it comes with dollars and inconvenience but it is yours and you can do what you like subject to regulations.

As to your point about all houses different design and messy down the road, it depends on how you see it. It can be interesting to see the various designs and some really look very good.
    So for project like Luxus hill, whats going to happen if someone repaint or tear down their unit and built something in pink or blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
    I thought people bought Landed houses becos they didnt want to look just like their neighbors. I did.

So i guess such projects i will never touch regardless of price.
    I dont think i can stand living in an estate where evry house looks practically identical to mine......
    At least those who bought Luxus and Pavilion can live peacefully for the next few years without having to put up with neighbour's reno.

At least those who bought Luxus and Pavilion can live peacefully for the next few years without having to put up with neighbour's reno.
    I see.....

Yes and why didnt i think of that.

Dont get me wrong
    If you like you bought, thats great.
    All the best in that.

Am just sharing my views.
    Not stuffing them down anyone's throat
    Last edited by Throttle; 30-10-13 at 14:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
    I see.....

Yes and why didnt i think of that.

Dont get me wrong
    If you like you bought, thats great.
    All the best in that.

Am just sharing my views.
    Not stuffing them down anyone's throat
    What's most important is inside the house.

What's most important is inside the house.
    Yup, exactly

To ringo - if your neighbours paint pink or blue houses then you will stay with pink or blue neighbours

Thanks Ringo for your answer .
    Same design now.
    Yes, few years down the road, may not be the same.

such estates usually will stay the same for a good 10 yrs before someone start tearing down and rebuild ...