Thread: Bamboo blinds at balcony

Default Bamboo blinds at balcony

Hi All,anyone has any idea if a resident install a bamboo blind outside the balcony is this allowed in a condo?

My neighbor upstairs wooden rod that was attached to the blind has been making a lot of noise esp when it's windy n it hit against the balcony's metal railing.

Usually it is. Check with your MCST.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888 View Post
    Hi All,anyone has any idea if a resident install a bamboo blind outside the balcony is this allowed in a condo?

My neighbor upstairs wooden rod that was attached to the blind has been making a lot of noise esp when it's windy n it hit against the balcony's metal railing.

Thanks for your reply. The manager said will have to check to make sure it's properly secure & most likely to take down the ugly looking bamboo to change to better looking ones

Default Re: Bamboo blinds at balcony

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888 View Post

I think bamboo curtains are very effective for privacy... And it can't be harmed from winds.