Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Impact of MCE on D15

User Info Menu

Looks like there will no longer be land reclamation of east coast park. I think this will be good for the area. Apartments can still enjoy their sea view and residents can continue to emjoy the beach area.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    Looks like there will no longer be land reclamation of east coast park. I think this will be good for the area. Apartments can still enjoy their sea view and residents can continue to emjoy the beach area.

eh, there was never a certain plan to reclaim areas along east coast in the first place. don't get conned by some gunslinging morons

Valued Contributor

User Info Menu

Ya. There is only Marina East which is already there. Even if there is any land reclamation, how old will you be already? It takes 20 years to reclaim and another 10 to 20 years for the soil to get settled. Then GLS is not guaranteed as well. I will be 70 years old by then.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    eh, there was never a certain plan to reclaim areas along east coast in the first place. don't get conned by some gunslinging morons

User Info Menu

Thanks. I am not sure where I get the impression that there will be reclamation at East Coast Park. From the Masterplan, it is very clear now!

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    Thanks. I am not sure where I get the impression that there will be reclamation at East Coast Park. From the Masterplan, it is very clear now!

there's only one moron who claims, without a tinge of doubt, that reclamation will happen

p.s. user nick starts with a certain "R"

the wannabe guru

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    there's only one moron who claims, without a tinge of doubt, that reclamation will happen

p.s. user nick starts with a certain "R"
    Just say it, RINGO

you can eat ur words now. they mean nothing. east coast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> J gateway hahaha
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

the wannabe guru

User Info Menu

Now, to get back on track/topic...

putting the whole reclamation of east coast aside, what does the development of new residential projects on marina south mean for D15/east coast? I have no idea how high they will be pricing these condos, cos the location is indeed very ideal.

Besides, it was also mentioned at a 800m pedestrian walkway/ underground shopping mall will be developed btw marina south station and gardens by the bay station. Surely, with the ERL, this will benefit D15 due to its close proximity and replace suntec as the place to go?

Ideally, the stations would go like this:
    marine terrace --> marine parade --> amber/ tanjong katong --> meyer/ fort road --> tanjong rhu --> marina east --> gardens by the bay
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

User Info Menu

D15 huat ar!!

Now awaiting the explosive good news of confirm MRT stations patiently.... Akan datang....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pod View Post
    D15 huat ar!!

Now awaiting the explosive good news of confirm MRT stations patiently.... Akan datang....
    Road turning into ecp (towards city) from fort road will be closed....

Senior

User Info Menu

i will say tanjong rhu side will benefit. I am watching for them to launch GLC once ERL is firm up.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs"]https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs[/URL]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast