Thread: Parc Bleu @ 264 Joo Chiat Place

Exclamation Parc Bleu @ 264 Joo Chiat Place

Hi,

Anyone are owner or friends are one of the owner at Parc Bleu? I want to know how many of us are suffering and very unhappy with the developer. TOP as stated as June 2013 till now we have yet received any call and news yet. Festive season is coming..I am very worried...

Quote Originally Posted by abbypoh View Post
    Hi,

Anyone are owner or friends are one of the owner at Parc Bleu? I want to know how many of us are suffering and very unhappy with the developer. TOP as stated as June 2013 till now we have yet received any call and news yet. Festive season is coming..I am very worried...
    tok to your lawyer, ask them write a letter to the developer requesting for the TOP date

TOP in june 2013? is it expected? I went to the site see...there put end of 2013

My LAwyer are crap. Pay them laywer fee do paperwork.

Emerald Land has come out with two letter. First letter is one month before TOP June 2013( issn't normally to receive letter so near to TOP)?

Second letter delay again, fourth quarter of 2013. Is already coming an end of November. We have yet received any news yet. We need to do minor renovation work too in order to move in and is already near to CNY. Everyone busy busy.

I have spoken to their contractor they have completed their work quite sometime key has already passed to the developer but they mentioned the office is still waiting for 'PAPER'.

I am very confused too. On paper TOP date was June 2013 but on website and advertisement is end of 2013...very deceiving...

I believe I am not the only one from the 55 house owner from Parc Bleu who are so pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by abbypoh View Post
    My LAwyer are crap. Pay them laywer fee do paperwork.

Emerald Land has come out with two letter. First letter is one month before TOP June 2013( issn't normally to receive letter so near to TOP)?

Second letter delay again, fourth quarter of 2013. Is already coming an end of November. We have yet received any news yet. We need to do minor renovation work too in order to move in and is already near to CNY. Everyone busy busy.

I have spoken to their contractor they have completed their work quite sometime key has already passed to the developer but they mentioned the office is still waiting for 'PAPER'.

I am very confused too. On paper TOP date was June 2013 but on website and advertisement is end of 2013...very deceiving...

I believe I am not the only one from the 55 house owner from Parc Bleu who are so pissed.
    Not one of the 55 owners. But wonder can developer defer, without liability, the handover date as stated in the Purchase & Sale Agreement and buyer cannot seek redress?

As long as before legal completion date, buyers got to suck thumb.