Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: RiverTrees Residences (By FraserCentrePoint, FarEastOrg, Sekisui)

Quote Originally Posted by alfanutz View Post
    The semi expressway has been mentioned as early as in Sept 2011 during the Fernvale Rivergrove BTO launch.

Here's a map from HDB last year for another BTO that shows the same semi expressway again.

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampuadp.nsf/0/SA_BTO_201307/$file/Sengkang%20map.pdf
    wow.. that really affecting the overall views especially the river isn't wide enough.

Thanks for the link!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    wow.. that really affecting the overall views especially the river isn't wide enough.

Thanks for the link!
    Technically speaking, that is longkang. River is overstatement in urban city like Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    Is this news true? i went to that area for cycling few times, i find no reason Gov to build a expressway along the river. And i didn't hear any news that Gov going to build a new expressway too. any link that i can refer to? TIA!
    The plan for the semi-expressway was already shown on HDB booklet more than 10yrs ago, for applicants for Anchorvale area.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Technically speaking, that is longkang. River is overstatement in urban city like Singapore.
    But longkang is a under-statement. nearby is a wetlands. Yes.. the stretch before H20 is really a longkang but from this side onwards, you see water cover everywhere

From Google street-views. the land on the left are where H20 and rivertrees located.

Rivertrees on sales today! Seems a lot of folks here think the location is horrible...no MRT, no amenities, boring reservoir view and semi expressway to be built will reduce the value of this "inferior" project relative to others. The weekend sales results should tell what the market vote for Rivertrees going to be...either value for money or overpriced.

Btw, Seletar Mall does not constitue as amenities to many investors/experts on this remote location....strange.

Any update on sales? I like to visit the show flat later.

oh no wonder just now i drove past i thought new fish mkt open...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    oh no wonder just now i drove past i thought new fish mkt open...
    Good bargain then. I will visit there and see how they snap the units. I envy those who manage to get the units there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    Rivertrees on sales today! Seems a lot of folks here think the location is horrible...no MRT, no amenities, boring reservoir view and semi expressway to be built will reduce the value of this "inferior" project relative to others. The weekend sales results should tell what the market vote for Rivertrees going to be...either value for money or overpriced.

Btw, Seletar Mall does not constitue as amenities to many investors/experts on this remote location....strange.
    i read it somewhere they have collected 400-500+ cheques leh.. tot it will have better sales than riverbank.
    Ong lai ah!

price range?

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs View Post
    price range?
    $2 - $5 Per Sq Ft

No update???

According to this facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/rivertreesfernvale

Rivertrees drawing strong buyer interest

Rivertrees Residence, a waterfront condominium project in Sengkang, has received close to 600 cheques from interested buyers prior to its official launch today, with interest coming from both owner-occupiers and investors.

Frasers Centrepoint said yesterday that a total of 585 cheques were received for apartments across different sizes. Close to 300 units will be launched in the initial phase for the 495-unit project that is jointly developed by Frasers Centrepoint, Far East Orchard and Sekisui House.

The average pricing for the initial phase is said to be in the range of $950-1,150 per square foot (psf).

Source: The Business Times, 22 Feb 2014
    http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/prem...erest-20140222

How many sold?

Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    How many sold?
    Guess the agents are too busy to update.
    More pictures here :

https://www.facebook.com/search/2903...9545/photos-in

Singaporean is very rich.

You mean 'Singaporeans are very rich'?

Cool

Is the crowd more than below ?

received sms from agent. 2 bedders starting from 618k. since the small 2 bedder is only 581 sq ft, it works out to be at least 1063 psf. i don't know if this is considered good location? 200 m away from nearest bustop and lrt from side gate. seletar mall is not that near and is one whole lrt stop away (600m). as for canal view, across the canal is slated for high rise residential at 2.1 plot ratio i.e. 12 stories high usually. so if want to have unblocked view must get above that. the canal is only about 100 m wide, so may not be enough to block the noise from the expressway.

so quiet ...

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs View Post
    so quiet ...
    Maybe sales so so .

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    Maybe sales so so .
    same feeling

Any more updates? All units snap up? I saw many people in the picture and agents look very professional and mentally prepared.

Maybe sales so so .
    So weird.. How come no one come to update? Maybe you r right, the sales maybe so so... They already announced they are released ard 300 units, so die die must sell at least 200 units or else it will look bad on the % sold

Quote Originally Posted by RCT View Post
    So weird.. How come no one come to update? Maybe you r right, the sales maybe so so... They already announced they are released ard 300 units, so die die must sell at least 200 units or else it will look bad on the % sold
    Or maybe huttons and Far East agent not so active in this forum loh .that y no update

Or maybe huttons and Far East agent not so active in this forum loh .that y no update
    Not likely.

Most probably all wait and see for someone else to update in the end nobody went...
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I went balloting yesterday hoping to get a 581sqft 2bder which consist of 66 units in total but by the time my turn left only 13th above.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampee View Post
    I went balloting yesterday hoping to get a 581sqft 2bder which consist of 66 units in total but by the time my turn left only 13th above.
    Why don't you go for waterbank 689sqft 2 bedder at 660k instead? Price diff not much, but space bigger.
    How much is a 581sqft (2 bedder) at rivertree 13th floor?