Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: RiverTrees Residences (By FraserCentrePoint, FarEastOrg, Sekisui)

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    Condo and HDB have their respective pools of tenants. We seldom see a waiter earning 1.5k - 2k per month to rent a 1k plus room, vice versa it's highly unlikely for an expat having a housing grant at 2-3k per month to rent a HDB room. Though proxy to facilities and public transportation is a concern, it's much more likely the expat chooses to move away from condos nearby Fernvale to rent at La Fiesta, rather than settle down at a HDB which is closer to malls and lrt at Fernvale.
    Expats have many different levels and classes....they can rent entire flat and not room. Some could affort to stay at orchard with transport allowance.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Expats have many different levels and classes....they can rent entire flat and not room. Some could affort to stay at orchard with transport allowance.
    Yup. There are many staying at Orange Grove Residences. I know of 1 divisional CEO of a global MNC staying there...rental is "wow".

Anyone have any idea how many units sold? Not a lot of condo that have a nice unblocked view like this development.

Almost all of 1-2 br units 500-700sf sold out.
    Quite many 3br normal or high ceiling to choose from.
    Best view is pool and river (they call it reservoir) view with minimal afternoon sun facing is 3br 1119sf good level on 8th floor asking discounted price about $1.18m.
    If gonna live there (not perfect location but got seletar mall, new park, beside school), for this price, quite good liao. Elsewhere $1.18m get 2 or 2+study.

This one got 2 balconies. Some say waste space some like it cos main entrance leads to the service balcony. Quite rare design. Go see then feel it.

U can call May +65 8688 8353 from Fareast. Mention my name Gary Chang for better price k.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by garychang View Post
    Almost all of 1-2 br units 500-700sf sold out.
    Quite many 3br normal or high ceiling to choose from.
    Best view is pool and river (they call it reservoir) view with minimal afternoon sun facing is 3br 1119sf good level on 8th floor asking discounted price about $1.18m.
    If gonna live there (not perfect location but got seletar mall, new park, beside school), for this price, quite good liao. Elsewhere $1.18m get 2 or 2+study.

This one got 2 balconies. Some say waste space some like it cos main entrance leads to the service balcony. Quite rare design. Go see then feel it.

U can call May +65 8688 8353 from Fareast. Mention my name Gary Chang for better price k.
    [email protected]

Are these prices lower than launch prices?

Officially they will state a price similar to launch price.
    I know what u thking. Panorama and skyhabitat relaunched lower prices so others might follow suit.
    Can u email me at [email protected]?

Any neighbours here? Please join us at our facebook group.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/rivertreesresidences/

New columbarium is going to build at sengkang one street away from river tree condo , riverbank condo , h20 condo and lush Ec will this affected the prices of the condo there ?

Lightbulb

COLUMBARIUM the resting for the DEAD

Definitely the price will be affected. Now the sales already very slow. Only 275 transaction in URA out of 495 units.

Only in launching month (Mar 2014) they sold 200 units. April onwards, only transacts less than 10 each month. With this statistics, they need 20 more months to finish the units. It will be worse with this COLUMBARIUM news. I guess they will re-launch with 15-20% DISCOUNT. Let's see....

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...30#xtor=CS1-10

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    New columbarium is going to build at sengkang one street away from river tree condo , riverbank condo , h20 condo and lush Ec will this affected the prices of the condo there ?

Quote Originally Posted by dmx708 View Post
    COLUMBARIUM the resting for the DEAD

Definitely the price will be affected. Now the sales already very slow. Only 275 transaction in URA out of 495 units.

Only in launching month (Mar 2014) they sold 200 units. April onwards, only transacts less than 10 each month. With this statistics, they need 20 more months to finish the units. It will be worse with this COLUMBARIUM news. I guess they will re-launch with 15-20% DISCOUNT. Let's see....

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...30#xtor=CS1-10
    If far east going to give more discount and the person who want to buy dun mind then sale will go upagain hehe

Any discount will have nothing to do with the columbarium. But is a sign of a weakening economy amid stringent rules. Not to mention this is perhaps a good thing as it brings the greater expanded family closer together and could be turned into a selling point.

anyone knows what is the highway/semi expressway name in front of rivertrees? And when it will be completed? I'd like to find the info on URA but quite difficult as the road name is now even known.

It spoils the view and may add to the noise, especially to riverbank, which is nearer to it..

highway in front of rivertree.PNG

hi there, I am new in this forum. I bought a unit there in Feb 2014 as i like the environment and the nature surrounding it. I saw on the URA website till Nov 2014, 306 units sold.
    December sold about 5-6 according to straits time under property. If i am not wrong there's about 184 units left.

Hi any future neighbour in here? there is a facebook closed group created only for rivertrees residents

Quote Originally Posted by kean View Post
    hi there, I am new in this forum. I bought a unit there in Feb 2014 as i like the environment and the nature surrounding it. I saw on the URA website till Nov 2014, 306 units sold.
    December sold about 5-6 according to straits time under property. If i am not wrong there's about 184 units left.

Hi any future neighbour in here? there is a facebook closed group created only for rivertrees residents
    hi I saw in straits time for the month of December, Rivertrees came in 2nd after selling off 12 units. hence total unit left is agar agar 177 units.

hello, got mine in April.
    The curved design really stands out.
    Columbarium? no problem, quite a distance and Lush totally blocked it.
    A river to fish illegally at nite..

Quote Originally Posted by pch View Post
    hello, got mine in April.
    The curved design really stands out.
    Columbarium? no problem, quite a distance and Lush totally blocked it.
    A river to fish illegally at nite..
    Ya agree with u hehe. I also like the design. It's so spaced out and have more privacy.

unlike some condo that's so near one another and can basically see the opposite side cutting their nail hehe

Lush acres ec is 25th storey high and totally block it hehe. Riverbank block it too. No big deal abt the columbarium. Recently kept going there to rollerblade with my niece and nephews. Really like the nature serenity. Awesome place. Hope it build faster

Red face new owners of RTR

Hi all, i am new to this forum and RTR, any new owners of RTR care to share what type they bought in RTR?

I will start first.

I bought 2 bedder with 1 bathroom in blk 21.

=)

Quote Originally Posted by noobowner View Post
    Hi all, i am new to this forum and RTR, any new owners of RTR care to share what type they bought in RTR?

I will start first.

I bought 2 bedder with 1 bathroom in blk 21.

=)
    Hi my name is kean. My wife and I bought tower 29. 2 bedroom and 2 toilets facing the pool and facing Sengkang floating island. 19 floor.

How about we create a Rivertrees residences meant for residents Facebook? The current Facebook seems like the creator is not active. How abt we create another one?

i got blk 25, 4br.
    wish list; hope the park connector from RT to layar station will be brighten up and best if it's monitor by cctv. Will be an added safety feature for residents.

Quote Originally Posted by pch View Post
    i got blk 25, 4br.
    wish list; hope the park connector from RT to layar station will be brighten up and best if it's monitor by cctv. Will be an added safety feature for residents.
    we can submit suggestions and hope they implement or improvise the infrastructure

Hi my name is kean. My wife and I bought tower 29. 2 bedroom and 2 toilets facing the pool and facing Sengkang floating island. 19 floor.

How about we create a Rivertrees residences meant for residents Facebook? The current Facebook seems like the creator is not active. How abt we create another one?
    Hi Kean,

Sure.. i was looking for fb group to join too but seems that no responses.. ha..

I was told that there will be free shuttle bus provided for 1 year, do you hear the same too?

Hi,
    I'm Alex and Kean's friend.
    I bought the same stack as him.
    Bought to stay, although for 710sqft, it may be a bit tight for my family. (we shall see once it's completed)
    BTW, has anyone received the bank letter asking for 1st installment payment? I have not leh.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo6 View Post
    Hi,
    Bought to stay, although for 710sqft, it may be a bit tight for my family. (we shall see once it's completed)
    BTW, has anyone received the bank letter asking for 1st installment payment? I have not leh.
    Hi Alex,

I did not received the payment letter as well, my prediction is 2 months later cos riverbank's foundation work just completed and the residents have received their payment letter just last week..

Quote Originally Posted by rambo6 View Post
    Hi,
    hi Alex lol, you also come in here to look see look see ah lol...

I have received letter from lawyer and bank notifying me to pay on 1st Feb onwards. they said the foundation is ready hence 10% of the progressive payment will commence. I also received a call from the lawyer.

my brother bought a 5 beded sea horizon ec, all their building almost completed and he have not receive any letter for payment..weird right..

so how, alex u go create the facebook heheh,

Red face

hi Alex lol, you also come in here to look see look see ah lol...

I have received letter from lawyer and bank notifying me to pay on 1st Feb onwards. they said the foundation is ready hence 10% of the progressive payment will commence. I also received a call from the lawyer.

my brother bought a 5 beded sea horizon ec, all their building almost completed and he have not receive any letter for payment..weird right..

so how, alex u go create the facebook heheh,
    hmm.. Stack 29 received first progressive payment le...

I think sea horizon is ec thus they havent received payment?

Btw guys.. i have created the facebook.. pls invite those you know who has bought rivertree residences to add and update if any.. lets keep this one active.

email: [email protected]

I will update it constantly too. =)

Hello neighbours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noobowner View Post
    hmm.. Stack 29 received first progressive payment le...

I think sea horizon is ec thus they havent received payment?

Btw guys.. i have created the facebook.. pls invite those you know who has bought rivertree residences to add and update if any.. lets keep this one active.

email: [email protected]

I will update it constantly too. =)

Hello neighbours!!!

I joined liao hehe . didn't heard about the side gate street lighting etc

my fren bought Aust Villve EC , TOP and moved in liao, still haven ask to pay remainder money..lol

Hi neighbours , we have bought the patio unit 3bdr stack 03. Also created the previous facebook group but zero response. Was wondering if there was some privacy settings not done properly.

Please add me to your current fb group.
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Hi neighbours , we have bought the patio unit 3bdr stack 03. Also created the previous facebook group but zero response. Was wondering if there was some privacy settings not done properly.

Please add me to your current fb group.
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks!
    great more n more ppl. soon can arrange for a gathering to know one another better

Please guide me through the facebook group. Thanks!