Thread: Carina Lau thinking of buying property in Singapore again

Default Carina Lau thinking of buying property in Singapore again

Hong Kong actress Carina Lau wants to buy property in Singapore, she told local media at an event Friday evening.
    The glamourous 47-year-old star, who was in town to grace the opening of luxury fashion boutique Roger Vivier at Takashimaya Shopping Centre, said in Mandarin that she used to own property here but has since sold it.
    "The houses here are so beautiful and done up so well, so I have thought about buying a house here again. But as you know, property prices in Singapore are not low. Also, if I buy a house here, I am not sure what I will do with it," she said with a chuckle.
    Dressed in a neon pink frock paired with neon pink shoes and handbag, she added: "But Singapore is beautiful. I will definitely consider buying property here again."
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I think many developers would love to have her as buyer in their project. Some might even pay her endorsement fee just to publicize her purchase.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

The article is found here :

http://stcommunities.straitstimes.co...ingapore-again

She holds HK and Canadian citizenship, so she has to pay 15% ABSD if she buys SG property.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post

...but has since sold it.
    "The houses here are so beautiful and done up so well, so I have thought about buying a house here again. But as you know, property prices in Singapore are not low. ...."But Singapore is beautiful. I will definitely consider buying property here again."
    Exactly... We are from the same culture; think alike, learnt enough from a higher tempo market.

Good to hear this . Carina Lau is a well known personality . She will be able to draw similar like personalities into the purchase of Singapore property. That should help hold up the luxury segment of the market.