Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Riverbank - A Riverfront Condo at Fernvale (D19, 99 years LH, by UOL Group Limited)

How much is it? I am really feel like entering the market. Am I chasing a late sampan?

Quote Originally Posted by Thermofisher View Post
    How much is it? I am really feel like entering the market. Am I chasing a late sampan?
    Yes you are.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Yes you are.
    Ok. so what do you suggest then? wait for crash?

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels View Post
    RB releases new 3 bedders stacks with better pricing. Look like some percentage reduction per sales.
    What do u mean better pricing?? Cheaper than launch prices??

More Starbuy Units released from $899 psf. Low, mid, high floors units available!
    Call our Developer Appointed Sales Team at 9789 8770 for showflat appointment today!

RIVERBANK@FERNVALE LATEST PRICING Update!

Riverbank@Fernvale infor site: www.allpropertylaunches.sg/riverbank-fernvale/

Mostly below $1,000psf

3 Bedroom (947sf) From $899psf, Very Affordable New Home : From $851,000 !

3 Bedroom Dual-Key (1,044sf) Three Stacks Only, Potential Good Investment Value : From $994,000 !

4 Bedroom (1,109sf) Two Stacks Only, Limited Stock : From $1,075,000 !

5 Bedroom (1,389sf) ONE Stack Only, Last 10 Units, Limited Edition : From $1,320,000 !

For latest update, units availability and pricing for Riverbank@Fernvale, pls contact Kaeden @ 9048 0660.

Cheerios

Quote Originally Posted by Thermofisher View Post
    Hi Thermofisher,

Enter the market if you feel you are ready especially when there is a project like Riverbank with right pricing for all units types.
    Ride on our STARBUY waves for our 3-Bedroom units now to secure the best price of your dream home!

Our latest pricing as of 2 July 2014:
    3 Bedroom 947sqft: from $851k | $899psf

3 Bedroom Deluxe 1044/1055sqft: from $950k | $910psf

3 Bedroom Alfresco 1012sqft: from $910k | $899psf

3 Bedroom Dual Key w/PRIVATE LIFT 1044sqft: from 994k | $952psf

4 Bedroom 1109/1119/1141sqft: from $1.0xmil (Only 6 units)

4 Bedroom w/PRIVATE LIFT 1238sqft: from $1.2mil | $969psf

4 Bedroom+Study w/PRIVATE LIFT 1335sqft: from $1.2mil | $969psf

5 Bedroom w/PRIVATE LIFT 1389sqft: from $1.32mil | $950psf

Do not hesitate to contact our Developer Appointed Sales Team at 9789 8770 for an non-obligatory discussion or to arrange for an Showflat Appointment!
    We are here to serve you better.

Remember to visit our Riverbank Homepage below for more info!

Default Riverbank @ Fernvale! Super Affordable Pricing at BELOW $1000psf! Limited Stacks left

Riverbank @ Fernvale; Enhanced by an ideal North-South orientation; Indulge in a myriad of 5 thematic facilities on our lush sprawling grounds.

Super Affordable Pricing at BELOW $1,000psf!
    Limited stacks left!

3 Bedroom (947sf) From $904psf, Very Affordable New Home : From $856,000 !

3 Bedroom Dual-Key (1,044sf) Three Stacks Only, Good Investment Value : From $1,016,000 !

5 Bedroom (1,389sf) ONE Stack Only, Last 10 Units, Limited Edition : From $1,320,000 !

~No regret to view but only regret to miss it~

For Riverbank @ Fernvale latest units availability and pricing, please contact Kaeden @ 9048 0660.

Cheerios

when is the expected TOP for this project?

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild View Post
    when is the expected TOP for this project?
    hi absolutwild,

the expected TOP for Riverbank@Fernvale will be on 31st March 2018

1br fully sold!
    2br fully sold!
    3br,3br DK,4br,4br+study,5br and cabana units still available!

3 Bedroom (947sf) From $909psf, Very Affordable New Home : From $861,000 !

3 Bedroom Dual-Key (1,044sf) Three Stacks Only, Good Investment Value : From $1,016,000 !

Attractive Affordable pricing @ average BELOW $1,000psf!

For Riverbank @ Fernvale latest units availability and pricing, please contact Kaeden @ 9048 0660.

Cheerios

New columbarium is going to build at sengkang one street away from river tree condo , riverbank condo , lush ec and h2o condo . Will this affect the price of the condo there ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    New columbarium is going to build at sengkang one street away from river tree condo , riverbank condo , lush ec and h2o condo . Will this affect the price of the condo there ?

i think likely. this does not bode well

Default COLUMBARIUM for the DEAD?

COLUMBARIUM for the resting of the DEAD:
    http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...30#xtor=CS1-10

Definitely the price will be affected. Now the sales already very slow. Only 227 transaction (50%) in URA out of 555 units after 1 year sales.

Only in launching month (exercised option in Mar 2014) they sold 165 units. April onwards, in average every month they only manage to sell 7.5 units per month. With this statistics, they need about 30.5 month (2.5 years) to finish the units.

228 (unsold) / 7.5 units per month = 30.5 month

It will be worse with this COLUMBARIUM news. I guess they will re-launch with 15-20% DISCOUNT. Let's see....

It is unfortunate if it is confirmed for this usage. It is smacked right in the middle of a residential estate.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmx708 View Post
    COLUMBARIUM for the resting of the DEAD:
    http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...30#xtor=CS1-10

Definitely the price will be affected. Now the sales already very slow. Only 227 transaction (50%) in URA out of 555 units after 1 year sales.

Only in launching month (exercised option in Mar 2014) they sold 165 units. April onwards, in average every month they only manage to sell 7.5 units per month. With this statistics, they need about 30.5 month (2.5 years) to finish the units.

228 (unsold) / 7.5 units per month = 30.5 month

It will be worse with this COLUMBARIUM news. I guess they will re-launch with 15-20% DISCOUNT. Let's see....

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    It is unfortunate if it is confirmed for this usage. It is smacked right in the middle of a residential estate.
    lucky is at the hdb side piece of land if next to rivertrees that empty land all the condo buyers will cry .

Will you go to a Hospital for Lunch in the 70's, 80's.

If the Columbarium is well design, who know you might spend your weekend there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Will you go to a Hospital for Lunch in the 70's, 80's.

If the Columbarium is well design, who know you might spend your weekend there.
    sometimes it's hard to remove the stigma from people's mind even when the stigma is no longer relevant. Till now, some people still cringe if they find a hospital no matter how modern that is close to their home

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard View Post
    sometimes it's hard to remove the stigma from people's mind even when the stigma is no longer relevant. Till now, some people still cringe if they find a hospital no matter how modern that is close to their home
    Not really true. There is at least 1 in this forum who looks at the hospital in his vicinity and glad about it for rental demand.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I think you might not have visited most of the hospitals (for e.g. NUH) recently. Huge eatery and retailing business!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    I think you might not have visited most of the hospitals (for e.g. NUH) recently. Huge eatery and retailing business!
    that is why i said "some" people .not all people and i am not one of them. i am fine with staying close to a hospital .. in fact i have been eyeing an unit at eastpoint green that is opposite changi hospital. anyway ...i believe the presence of a columbarium carries a more negative stigma than that of a hospital

H20 would be the least affected; quite far away from the temple /columbarium compared to the other developments.

Yah agree. Even if the buyer is fine, the family let's say older generations might not like it. Even if they really ok, the next buyer that comes along might not like this.

that is why i said "some" people .not all people and i am not one of them. i am fine with staying close to a hospital .. in fact i have been eyeing an unit at eastpoint green that is opposite changi hospital. anyway ...i believe the presence of a columbarium carries a more negative stigma than that of a hospital

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Yah agree. Even if the buyer is fine, the family let's say older generations might not like it. Even if they really ok, the next buyer that comes along might not like this.
    Heng ah ! Almost bought one unit there but change my mind because of the semi expressway under construction which is too close for comfort. And now this news ! Give me further discount also I would think twice.

fernvale rivergrove Blk 470A direct view

Sounds almost like a deliberate ploy to "sabo" the residents, to make them "repent".

Actually that Pu Ti Buddhist temple along punggol road is also a columbarium. Its near to The Quartz and directly opposite The Rivervale.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Actually that Pu Ti Buddhist temple along punggol road is also a columbarium. Its near to The Quartz and directly opposite The Rivervale.
    I think it has to be merged with the temple to minimize the psychological impact.

Do you think by any chance this might develop into the multi-religion complex that Govt is seeking public views on?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I am not certain what the problem or concern is.
    This is perhaps a good thing as it brings the greater expanded family closer together and it's great the government is thinking the same.

Quote Originally Posted by xox View Post
    I am not certain what the problem or concern is.
    This is perhaps a good thing as it brings the greater expanded family closer together and it's great the government is thinking the same.
    Pre book the best stack and level of the columbarium niches before all sold out.... haa haa.