Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Riverbank - A Riverfront Condo at Fernvale (D19, 99 years LH, by UOL Group Limited)

Is there a Facebook Group for Riverbank resident?

dont think so.. why dont you create one?

I am new to this thread..just brought one unit in riverbank..hope to see more neighbour here

Quote Originally Posted by marissa View Post
    I bought a 3br 947sft last month
    Hi, Marisa..I also bought a 3br 947sft last month

Hi we own 1 unit in riverbank, you guys wanna join a group(FB) I created? Riverbank @ fernvale just drop me a message w your stack n unit no. cheers

Default Add me to the group

Quote Originally Posted by liliesSky View Post
    Hi we own 1 unit in riverbank, you guys wanna join a group(FB) I created? Riverbank @ fernvale just drop me a message w your stack n unit no. cheers
    FB acct:[email protected]

Hi guys. How come so many purchase rb but it's still so quiet here?

Quote Originally Posted by boons4 View Post
    Hi guys. How come so many purchase rb but it's still so quiet here?
    U never received the invitation? Lol. Jus kidding. Check out the previous posts on how to join the FB group. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    U never received the invitation? Lol. Jus kidding. Check out the previous posts on how to join the FB group. Cheers.
    Hi Mr Tan tks lol I pm organiser already just find it weird why so quiet..probably the fb super hot which I unaware haha. Can share roughly how many ppl in the close fb now? I waiting for best time buy rb really soon.cheers n hope to join rb fb soon!

Hi Mr Tan tks lol I pm organiser already just find it weird why so quiet..probably the fb super hot which I unaware haha. Can share roughly how many ppl in the close fb now? I waiting for best time buy rb really soon.cheers n hope to join rb fb soon!
    Ooo... U haven't buy a unit yet ah? Then cham lor... Coz close fb is only for those who have already bought a unit there leh... U wait and see what the organizer replies u lah...

Ooo... U haven't buy a unit yet ah? Then cham lor... Coz close fb is only for those who have already bought a unit there leh... U wait and see what the organizer replies u lah...
    hi, Mr tan..How to add in the fb group? till now i didn't received any invitation, what is the group name in fb?plz add me

Quote Originally Posted by liliesSky View Post
    Try pm liliesSky

Try pm liliesSky
    Thanks..just pm liliesSky..hope to see more neighbour there..u also buy a unit there?

I don't see any facebook for riverbank owners

Quote Originally Posted by auronsim1980 View Post
    I don't see any facebook for riverbank owners
    Me too..till now can't join the group..u also buy a unit in Rb? Which stack ?

Still waiting. There is one close group I join already but only 4 members n si far no one talks seem to be me alone lol...how come eeeeeeeeee. .....quick an fb expert pls unit us all leh..

Still waiting. There is one close group I join already but only 4 members n si far no one talks seem to be me alone lol...how come eeeeeeeeee. .....quick an fb expert pls unit us all leh..
    What is the close gp name? Why I can't join? Add me in to the group..thanks

Looks like this forum have the log in issue I tried whole day now finally can log on to post...is this normal?
    Hi Chris liliesSky added me one but only 3 of us! I pm u u go see if u can click link. Cheers...

Looks like this forum have the log in issue I tried whole day now finally can log on to post...is this normal?
    Hi Chris liliesSky added me one but only 3 of us! I pm u u go see if u can click link. Cheers...
    Hi, boons4...tks for the link,I send the request to liliessky..she send me few invitation but funny that my fb didn't received..finally I found the group..thank you

Hi hi all rb owners pls join the rb Facebook close group to shares lots of good updated rb infor....we must combine power...post here or pm me k so we add u in! Tks!

Hi can add me to Riverbank Facebook group also? Thanks

Hi Bro Rayangel, Thanks for your interest help us get more RB owners join in for good discussion and news k. Sometimes the PM don't work you all can post here to ask if we didnt get back. We try our best to Pm asap you the link so we can build the community..we so envy other project so many FB members but we still building up.. Anyway its a good Start.. Post here if you want to join in k.

However we will verify if you are real owner hee hope you don't mind. Cheers and HUAT AH RB!

Yes! Finally in the RB group. All RB owners and neighbours, come and join us so that we can share information and get to know one another.

Hi what is the closed group name under Facebook? I can't find.

Hi ray u pass the test hee .. I pm u the secret link already join us k.. Tks a lot !!! Tell us ur unit in our fb as introduction.

Happy to see more neighbours here..join our close group..

Hello! I've bought a unit during the launch. how do I join the Facebook group?

Quote Originally Posted by weekoh View Post
    Hello! I've bought a unit during the launch. how do I join the Facebook group?
    Hi, weekoh..new neighbour..pm the link already

Wow or rb Facebook owners club really increase two fold..hope our unit huat too like rb fb.

Hi guys u can pm Chrislove or me for link. You need to write the below in pm n on our fb wall as new member introduction k

1) which stack u buy
    2) when n why u choose rb

Hi Dan. Welcome to rb close group I pm u back link already!