Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    haha u think we fools are

you ask us to jump we go jump

who you think you are
    Aiya, waterfront waves are too expensive compared to Clear waters and other condos next to it.

ALL 99 leasehold and Full condo facilities wat.. $875/sqft???? Ghost will buy...

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by hayata1972

Waterfront waves location.

Waterfront waves location.

Bedok reservoir

Bedok reservoir.
    Nicely taken.
    All the reservior facing developments can really enjoy the good views and air.
    The other good thing is that it is fresh water.

Unregistered Guest

Aiya, waterfront waves are too expensive compared to Clear waters and other condos next to it.

ALL 99 leasehold and Full condo facilities wat.. $875/sqft???? Ghost will buy...
    Why u ppl simply like to argue fruitlessly???

If u ppl have so much time to waste by arguing your surrounding developments, why don't you use it to PROMOTE the WHOLE AREA around the reservoir???!!!!

Any rise in price of the developments in that area is good for all the neighbouring developments!!!!

THINK!
    Do the right thing and The whole area there will be highly in demand and attractive, be it baywater, clearwater, WW, etc...and all will gain $$ and popularity!!!

Unregistered Guest

Waterfront waves has been selling well inspite of these jokers giving one liner remarks. Seems to me that within this forum, there seems to be protective instincts within each different developments. Even though the market is not very good right now, being childish and putting in silly remarks does not help in your sales. Lets be more matured and have a intellectual discussion about our condos alright?

come on lah.. No deferred payment scheme.. must pay 20% first and wait till 2012.. market sure crash by that time.. use ur brain to think, no brain use ur cock.

Unregistered Guest

Why u ppl simply like to argue fruitlessly???

If u ppl have so much time to waste by arguing your surrounding developments, why don't you use it to PROMOTE the WHOLE AREA around the reservoir???!!!!

Any rise in price of the developments in that area is good for all the neighbouring developments!!!!

THINK!
    Do the right thing and The whole area there will be highly in demand and attractive, be it baywater, clearwater, WW, etc...and all will gain $$ and popularity!!!

so u take the lead is it?? if not, shut up.

Unregistered Guest

It seems like you are not a resident around this area. Please proceed to the appropriate thread to post your comments.

Unregistered Guest

Red face Re: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

wow u very hot temper person hor

hahahahaha

be careful later u tio heart attack leh

cool down!!

Unregistered Guest

Waterfront waves has been selling well inspite of these jokers giving one liner remarks. Seems to me that within this forum, there seems to be protective instincts within each different developments. Even though the market is not very good right now, being childish and putting in silly remarks does not help in your sales. Lets be more matured and have a intellectual discussion about our condos alright?
    By looking at URA's figure, this project dont seems to move at all..

Price will drop soon.

Unregistered Guest

By looking at URA's figure, this project dont seems to move at all..

Price will drop soon.
    Don't move does not mean price will drop...The developer are holding it very well and they rich. Why should they drop their for you... FAT HOPE!!!!!! TAN KOO KOO...I think you must be those that miss the boat and wanted to take a ride when the price drop.

Unregistered Guest

Don't move does not mean price will drop...The developer are holding it very well and they rich. Why should they drop their for you... FAT HOPE!!!!!! TAN KOO KOO...I think you must be those that miss the boat and wanted to take a ride when the price drop.
    Dont move means dont sell. Dont sell means no buyer. No buyer mean price drop.. So simple also dont understand..

Pls accept this fact.. Stop cheating urself.

Unregistered Guest

Dont move means dont sell. Dont sell means no buyer. No buyer mean price drop.. So simple also dont understand..

Pls accept this fact.. Stop cheating urself.
    No poor buyer like you doesn't mean no buyers lah.
    Stop cheating yourself thinking you can afford lah.
    Posting nonsense in CONDOsingapore.com doesn't mean you can afford a condo lah.

URA Guest

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of February 2008

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Waterfront Waves . OCR ....... 26 ............................. 920 ............... 808 ............... 694

Unregistered Guest

WTH! The flooring used are homogenuous tiles which are used in HDB flats. Yet they command Upper East Coast Pricing. They should sell at $300psf instead.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by URA

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Waterfront Waves . OCR ....... 26 ............................. 920 ............... 808 ............... 694
    920psf already hit, good for you!

Unregistered Guest

No poor buyer like you doesn't mean no buyers lah.
    Stop cheating yourself thinking you can afford lah.
    Posting nonsense in CONDOsingapore.com doesn't mean you can afford a condo lah.
    why keep cheating urself.. Its a fact the waterfront wave is not moving. By viewing the ura website, the figures cannot go wrong.

Come on.. admit.. u had make a wrong move, made a bad choice for buying this condo.

To ERR IS HUMAN. GOD WILL FORGIVE U....

Unregistered Guest

920psf already hit, good for you!
    How about the 690+/sqft one, Bad luck to u???

Unregistered Guest

WTH! The flooring used are homogenuous tiles which are used in HDB flats. Yet they command Upper East Coast Pricing. They should sell at $300psf instead.
    Agree.. Finishes very low class.. think worse than DBSS.

Unregistered Guest

How about the 690+/sqft one, Bad luck to u???
    The high is $930psf.

Unregistered Guest

The high is $930psf.
    Yup, if it is so lousy how come people willing to pay $930psf? I think this website has many sour grapes and miss the boaters trying to scare the price down. Dream on.

Unregistered Guest

Yup, if it is so lousy how come people willing to pay $930psf? I think this website has many sour grapes and miss the boaters trying to scare the price down. Dream on.
    About 20 years ago, my aunt bought a unit 3 rm condo in tanglin, cost around $300,000. At that time, it was like now. World market got into a lot of problem and No body, nobody was interested to buy. Too expensive, they said.

Now they were looking at $3,500,000 price due en-bloc!!

year 2008 is a pause for Singapore property, and maybe a chance for those who missed out the last few years. When the World market issues are restored, Singapore property will again, what we will say, NO HORSE RUN.
    Just look at all the line up that are coming your way in Singapore. F1, YOG, IRs, Marina and etc.........

As the saying goes, market goes up, you dare not buy....waiting for it to pause or go down. When the market pause or goes down, you also dare not to buy......waiting to goes further down. Either way, you will not buy, cos you always waiting.

Happy waiting.

PS : Don't treat property like a stock. Give it a 5 years window.

Unregistered Guest

About 20 years ago, my aunt bought a unit 3 rm condo in tanglin, cost around $300,000. At that time, it was like now. World market got into a lot of problem and No body, nobody was interested to buy. Too expensive, they said.

Now they were looking at $3,500,000 price due en-bloc!!

year 2008 is a pause for Singapore property, and maybe a chance for those who missed out the last few years. When the World market issues are restored, Singapore property will again, what we will say, NO HORSE RUN.
    Just look at all the line up that are coming your way in Singapore. F1, YOG, IRs, Marina and etc.........

As the saying goes, market goes up, you dare not buy....waiting for it to pause or go down. When the market pause or goes down, you also dare not to buy......waiting to goes further down. Either way, you will not buy, cos you always waiting.

Happy waiting.

PS : Don't treat property like a stock. Give it a 5 years window.
    I bought a condo in 2004 and another in early 2007 both at 40-50% below the original owners purchase price. I was actively persuading many of my colleagues and friend that prices will not remain low forever. My argument was very simple, I believe in the remaking story of Singapore and the fundamental shift in our population policy. When the 2008 master plan is released later this year, people will start to understand why we need to build upwards and why prices of our condo/HDB flats will continue to trend upwards unless we hit a few more crisis or we have a reversal in our major policy concerning growing our population to 5.5-6.5 million.

Unregistered Guest

I bought a condo in 2004 and another in early 2007 both at 40-50% below the original owners purchase price. I was actively persuading many of my colleagues and friend that prices will not remain low forever. My argument was very simple, I believe in the remaking story of Singapore and the fundamental shift in our population policy. When the 2008 master plan is released later this year, people will start to understand why we need to build upwards and why prices of our condo/HDB flats will continue to trend upwards unless we hit a few more crisis or we have a reversal in our major policy concerning growing our population to 5.5-6.5 million.
    Just FYI, both condos are now rented and capital value has gone up by 70-80%. I did not sell in the lat few months because I hold the view that Singapore property prices especially in the mass market segment will be well supported going forward. Rental I am getting is way beyond my expectation. And furthermore, mortgage brokers are calling me almost every week to help me reduce my financing cost. If you have access to capital today, it gets cheaper.

Unregistered Guest

i am staying in bedok reservoir road

the bedok reservoir park has just added some

very nice floating platform!

Go and take a look at it

it is behind sheng siong market

You can do your fishing or just simply stroll around there

!!!

Default D.16 Waterfront Waves @ Bedok Reservoir Road (+65-92993342)

Transacted Price for WFW:

Jan 2008

Feb 2008

Richard Sng
    ERA Singapore
    HP: +65-92993342
    Email: [email protected]
    Home Page: http://www.homes88.net
    My Space: http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com
    Last edited by richardsng_era; 24-03-08 at 00:02.

Unregistered Guest

Just FYI, both condos are now rented and capital value has gone up by 70-80%. I did not sell in the lat few months because I hold the view that Singapore property prices especially in the mass market segment will be well supported going forward. Rental I am getting is way beyond my expectation. And furthermore, mortgage brokers are calling me almost every week to help me reduce my financing cost. If you have access to capital today, it gets cheaper.
    How do you find time to post here? With the high rental income have you quit your job and have nothing else to do?

Unregistered Guest

SOON IT WILL BE SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN TO BUY YOURS AT 40-50% LOWER THAN YOUR PURCHASE PRICE. YOU KNOW HISTORY REPEATS?

Unregistered Guest

Are there a lot of pple at the showrooms?

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: D.16 Waterfront Waves @ Bedok Reservoir Road (+65-92993342)

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Transacted Price for WFW:

Jan 2008

Feb 2008

Richard Sng
    ERA Singapore
    HP: +65-92993342
    Email: [email protected]
    Home Page: http://www.homes88.net
    My Space: http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com
    wah, these are the units which have lodged the caveat. How about those that did not lodge? How to find out?

Unregistered Guest

SOON IT WILL BE SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN TO BUY YOURS AT 40-50% LOWER THAN YOUR PURCHASE PRICE. YOU KNOW HISTORY REPEATS?
    Why loser? Once bitten, twice shy ah? You deserve the loss!
    Told you to follow us, you don't listen. See what happen!
    Next time, listen carefully and follow us.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: D.16 Waterfront Waves @ Bedok Reservoir Road (+65-92993342)

wah, these are the units which have lodged the caveat. How about those that did not lodge? How to find out?
    You just have to wait for it.
    Or you can use the guide below.
    Quote Originally Posted by URA