Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Place Residences (D9, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Beautiful. My choice of condo in heart of city.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek

Progress On Site For Martin Place Residences As At End May 2011
    S/N Items Progress Status
    1 Foundation Work Completed
    2 Reinforced Concrete Framework Completed
    3 Brick Walls Completed
    4 Ceilings Completed
    5 Door and Window Frames Completed
    6 Car Parks, Roads and Drains Completed
    7 TOP issued In Progress

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Beautiful. My choice of condo in heart of city.
    you want to get my unit? 4BR, 20+ storey at cheap price of 2000psf only . below valuation somemore.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    you want to get my unit? 4BR, 20+ storey at cheap price of 2000psf only . below valuation somemore.
    got one transaction 2xth flr 1722sqft at 20xxpsf wor....make about 500psf...not bad

2kpsf indeed below valuation

any update on this development? Look like going to top soon...

subsale price still stable, don't know how well it will rent...

Quote Originally Posted by Condo Kaiser
    any update on this development? Look like going to top soon...

subsale price still stable, don't know how well it will rent...
    Big units will b super tough to rent out at 4% yield..most likely 3% yield only

I'm only interested in the studio for max yield. But feel got quite a bit of competition from surrounding projects.

At current 2000 ~ 2100 psf for the studio still got value?

I'm only interested in the studio for max yield. But feel got quite a bit of competition from surrounding projects.

At current 2000 ~ 2100 psf for the studio still got value?
    Agreed. Big unit rental yield smaller. Not easy to rent out. Smaller units better rental yield. Luma is latest new top dev and alot of 2bedders still unrented out. Zenith top last month however rental yield better as closer to gwc.

Zenith that location is near gwc but whole place so run down...Yield is good but not much appreciation potential leh.... shaghai road area will always be the poor cousin of the real river valley...

anyway... can i check if anyone know how many Full Facility condo in Robertson Quay has studio units?

Zenith that location is near gwc but whole place so run down...Yield is good but not much appreciation potential leh.... shaghai road area will always be the poor cousin of the real river valley...

anyway... can i check if anyone know how many Full Facility condo in Robertson Quay has studio units?
    Cant tink of any....

Studio units abt 1.2xmil...rental 3.5-4k....yield quite decent for freehold

Their launch px for studio abt 1700psf in july09(ard 1mil for mid flr).....was considered vy ex at tat time and i decide to take a miss....seems like i made a right decision to invest elsewhr

ya lor...that's y i think martin place is a gem.... haha.. the closest rival for rental would be The Pier which is a tad too old and not full facility... The Inspira which is sub standard location and not full facility... Waterford Residence is not FH and not full facility as well.....

hmmm....

ya lor...that's y i think martin place is a gem.... haha.. the closest rival for rental would be The Pier which is a tad too old and not full facility... The Inspira which is sub standard location and not full facility... Waterford Residence is not FH and not full facility as well.....

hmmm....
    Can consider...gd facing for studio and layout quite efficient too...facing rivergate? first owner dun make much anyway

Waterford n inspira totally cannot compare at all

face rivergate ones will make the most sense i guess... pool facing units are slightly bigger but will not command much higher rent..

i think the mid floor units were all bought 950k-1m range... 200k gain over this 2 years really nothing much to shout abt...

i'm aiming at the capital gain potential based on kim yam and tong watt road.. Once all the projects along that stretch complete (wharf... vivace...) and starlight suites also coming up... plus if some kind soul come and enbloc pacific mansion.... the whole back area of martin place will be a lot more upmarket... now in front martin place already upamrket with rivergate and martin 38....

face rivergate ones will make the most sense i guess... pool facing units are slightly bigger but will not command much higher rent..

i think the mid floor units were all bought 950k-1m range... 200k gain over this 2 years really nothing much to shout abt...

i'm aiming at the capital gain potential based on kim yam and tong watt road.. Once all the projects along that stretch complete (wharf... vivace...) and starlight suites also coming up... plus if some kind soul come and enbloc pacific mansion.... the whole back area of martin place will be a lot more upmarket... now in front martin place already upamrket with rivergate and martin 38....
    How about wharf residence.....2bdr ard 1500psf can consider....

Wah asking sky high px...2bdr from 16xxpsf

Tink mpr still better

wharf must see facing... some units full west sun if i'm not wrong... then some is directly looking at robertson edge... haha...

that stretch all is 999 years right? psf is lower in general la....

But they are building damn slow... still long time more to top for both vivace and wharf right?

Starlight suites is the crazy one... asking 2200 - 2300 psf for something that just got its foundation done...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Cant tink of any....

Studio units abt 1.2xmil...rental 3.5-4k....yield quite decent for freehold

Their launch px for studio abt 1700psf in july09(ard 1mil for mid flr).....was considered vy ex at tat time and i decide to take a miss....seems like i made a right decision to invest elsewhr
    u should have bought it instead..all the units there have very good orientation,its all NS facing,so no am or pm sun.

So many units for sale... Beware....

wharf is using homo tiles? recall its of lower quality hence launch px of 12xx

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    So many units for sale... Beware....
    Bro kingkong.... I have been aiming this project.. think the studio not many for sale... all is just multiple agent selling the same units...

So far no luck of getting a good price yet.. all the owners thinking of waiting for key and see finishing...

Bro kingkong.... I have been aiming this project.. think the studio not many for sale... all is just multiple agent selling the same units...

So far no luck of getting a good price yet.. all the owners thinking of waiting for key and see finishing...
    How about this one?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ace-residences

No wonder so many listings. All duplicated.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    u should have bought it instead..all the units there have very good orientation,its all NS facing,so no am or pm sun.
    Its much more rewarding elsewhr

I tink low flr from 1.18mil now?

hmmm....
    A japanese already offered 5.2k for 2 bedder 753sqft and on low floor in zenith. opposite mill point 2 bedder around 4.8k. a 1 bedder with a study room is around 4k in zenith.

if you are asking for full condo facility, my best bet will be still martin place residence. in fact i luv the entire condo but at that time 2 years back a 1 bedder was already asking for 950k-1million.

martin place is a district 9 project certainly command higher value and comes in full condo facilities compared with boutique dev such as the mercury, RV edge (shanghai road) and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    A japanese already offered 5.2k for 2 bedder 753sqft and on low floor in zenith. opposite mill point 2 bedder around 4.8k. a 1 bedder with a study room is around 4k in zenith.

if you are asking for full condo facility, my best bet will be still martin place residence. in fact i luv the entire condo but at that time 2 years back a 1 bedder was already asking for 950k-1million.

martin place is a district 9 project certainly command higher value and comes in full condo facilities compared with boutique dev such as the mercury, RV edge (shanghai road) and etc.
    Wow zenith rental so hot ar!

I wud nvr expect their super blocked 1bdr to hit 4k!

1bdr at vida aso ard 4k only and got better views......

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    I tink low flr from 1.18mil now?
    ya... around there...

ya... around there...
    Rental is getting vy competitive for 1bdr too....and somehow ccr 1bdr r capped at 4k....

so far The pier is one condo that consistently crossing 4k mark...

one shenton high floor units can cross also...

who knows maybe martin place can cross too...

but 4k is a barrier that many 1br find hard to breach...

But beside the big temple....

if we are talking abt 1br...

those 592sqft ones look into the big field cannot see the temple. plus they have closed off the road opening into kim yam from martin place, so cars cannot turn in from there.

if they plant a few tall trees at the end of martin place where the road meets kim yam, temple will be completely out of sight.

but if you get the pool facing units... then look at temple 24/7 lor... haha...

tht't y big no-no for those pool facing 1br... somemore they are slightly bigger, not say can rent out for more.

The road closure is temporary. Once the barriers are removed there is direct communication between Martin Place and Kim Yam. But I don't think that's gonna be a problem.

really? one of the agent told me martin place is going to be a dead end road.

because every saturday / sunday got big busses taking old people to go eat free vegetarian food at the temple... so to maintain the order of MPR. they have decided to close the road.

Martin place is a new road which is bought along with the developement. so practically it is owned by the condo. (not sure on this, please correct me if i'm wrong)