Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Condo In Clementi - The Trilinq

Quote Originally Posted by Nas View Post
    Totally agree. But Trillinq sticks out like a sore thumb for high psf, high quantum. I dun think the project needs a feeder bus because there are buses from clementi plying that route. Maybe a link walkway from the mrt would be good.

Probably up comm, up disc would be good. Motivate seller (agent), motivate buyer. Or sell from low to high, like Skyvue. From 1300 to 2000!!!

TS can consider squatting there, cos Faber got upcoming EC, surrounding projects gd psf, and Park West might try again. So if got hype, will have momentum. Plus dev kan chiong might up comm.

Was eyeing Trillinq myself but price really dun make sense, and i dun fancy the unit design and/or project design/facade.

Forumers please give chance if i say anything wrong. New here, much to learn.
    When I first saw the floor plan of the Trilinq, to be frank,I am also very disappointed. I am a lover of the designs in 1990s. but after checking some other new projects, I recognise that this one is actually not bad. Balconies are a bit big, but at least, they are square enough to put a small table, not a useless long corridor.

Pricewise, considering the low land price, the developer can absolutely sell it cheaper. But comparing with other surrounding projects, the price tag is actually fair. It all depends on whether the developer is generous enough to give some profit to the buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    MCL Land is going to launch their project at Jurong West pretty soon.

I expect the take up rate to be healthy for that one.
    just because MCL Land took the land in Jurong West more expensive than the Trilinq one?

Wen the trilliq reduce price by 15%?

Smile

Checkout the location.. near park but also near expressway. .. but transportation out is problematic. Wat the price like ??

hi all, you all may check it this coming latest launch at Faber Walk name: Waterfront @ Faber by world class land. A niche and exclusive resort resi development with only 210 units in total. The price maybe more comparable starting from 11xxk only.

For more details and latest infor, please contact me at 9048 0660, Kaeden here from developer's appointed sales agency.

Waterfront@Faber project infor website: www.allpropertylaunches.sg/waterfront-at-faber/

Thank you!

Cheerios