Thread: Aviva Card Can Be Used in JB

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Aviva Card Can Be Used in JB

I am amazed to notice that Aviva has recently added a few clinic in JB as their panel clinics. It means you just need to show your Aviva card and don't need to pay anything when you visit them - the same way when you visit the other 100+ panel clinics in Singapore.

Senior

User Info Menu

Can share what is Aviva card?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Can share what is Aviva card?
    It is a medical card that normally company give to their employee as a medical benefit... Go see doctor dun need to pay money

Senior

User Info Menu

o i see, thks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RCT View Post
    It is a medical card that normally company give to their employee as a medical benefit... Go see doctor dun need to pay money
    I think not all companies insure with Aviva have similar scheme.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by richwang View Post
    I am amazed to notice that Aviva has recently added a few clinic in JB as their panel clinics. It means you just need to show your Aviva card and don't need to pay anything when you visit them - the same way when you visit the other 100+ panel clinics in Singapore.
    I think this only goes to show that iskandar or jb is considered by some to be an extension of singapore in a way. Just like how many r living but working here and how some hospitals there can be accessible to us via medisave too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    I think this only goes to show that iskandar or jb is considered by some to be an extension of singapore in a way. Just like how many r living but working here and how some hospitals there can be accessible to us via medisave too.

Bizs will naturally go where and when the demand is there...