Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Land Storm is Here!! (Part III)

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    shall we all petition for sorethumb r33 be involuntarily sent to IMH for a psychiatric evaluation? the results should make for a good 100 page read

his nonsensical barbs some bothering on deceit lies across too many threads. he is basically too sore of other people's riches i deduce...

OCR/RCR/CCR or hdb/condo/landed he must poke his ugly long nose in (god knows why)

tracking how long i'd disappeared from forum when i myself can't even be bothered the duration (utter buffon with 3 feet brain)

get a life, meet some people, make some friends.... will you
    Notice you disappear for 3 months. Where have you been? Been Using your other forum account for trolling?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    your story telling skills is getting better, keep it up.

Do you think you can make money from buying an old run down landed property is has already been maxed out by previous owner? And how?
    ppl buy landed will price it from the FH/LH land and the house structure itself.. run down landed vs brand new landed is different pricing. no?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    ppl buy landed will price it from the FH/LH land and the house structure itself.. run down landed vs brand new landed is different pricing. no?
    landed property investors like to buy old landed houses which are sitting on large land so that they can tear it down and rebuild it to a much bigger house with larger build in area, some even sub divide the land into 2 or 3 units and sell them separately.

Its not the new vs old condition of the landed property, its how much more build-in area one can build from rebuilding and A&A.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by lajia View Post
    why you ask irrelevant questions out of no where? Who cares....some of us buy and stay ok, do you need to know the reason???...you are really gone case......pity you...

Since you claim that you only represent "SOME" of the landed property owners, then why are you not allowing the REST of the landed property investors or potential investor who intend to buy to make money to
    continue with this discussion?

Isnt that very selfish?

Condo is psf for space you use. Landed is psf for space you don't use.
    Condo u buy air space.
    Landed you buy land space.

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181 View Post
    Condo u buy air space.
    Landed you buy land space.
    Actually landed has got more air space than condo. Just look at the air space around the stairway or the btu rating of the aircon used in landed property.

Am just surprise contractor like yourself doesnt know it...

Actually landed has got more air space than condo. Just look at the air space around the stairway or the btu rating of the aircon used in landed property.

Am just surprise contractor like yourself doesnt know it...
    What are u taking about? Dun try to be smart n challenge when u are not even one.

The psf for landed is based on land cost.

The air space of staircase still sit on ground slab. Under the stairway u still can use as storage for example.

You pay for the land, you not happy the stair you hack it off n build again at anywhere you like.

Condo unit hang in the air 100%. You cant do any alteration at all. The 4 walls all forever fixed.

I already said. Stay in your own playing field, why challenge us?
    You are not even a contractor and or landed owner?

By the way, see all the post, you are so unwelcome in the forum, why dun you just get out n disappear? The more you argue the more people will be amused by you.

Why all the rich people or even our PM stay in landed?
    Why dun they stay condo? You try asking KLB, LKS or LKY stay condo lor. Lol

Think, why so many people against you in this forum?
    It's either everyone has some problem, or you have some problem.
    Simple as that.

Hopeless again. Loser.

Why not but landed property owners would prefer low rise and stay as limited edition.
    And why should URA increase the plot ratio of landed property in Singapore??

So that landed property will one day become skyscraper?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Why not but landed property owners would prefer low rise and stay as limited edition.

Limited edition? hahah...like Hello Kitty toys from Macdonald

What are u taking about? Dun try to be smart n challenge when u are not even one.

The psf for landed is based on land cost.

The air space of staircase still sit on ground slab. Under the stairway u still can use as storage for example.

You pay for the land, you not happy the stair you hack it off n build again at anywhere you like.

Condo unit hang in the air 100%. You cant do any alteration at all. The 4 walls all forever fixed.

I already said. Stay in your own playing field, why challenge us?
    You are not even a contractor and or landed owner?

By the way, see all the post, you are so unwelcome in the forum, why dun you just get out n disappear? The more you argue the more people will be amused by you.

Why all the rich people or even our PM stay in landed?
    Why dun they stay condo? You try asking KLB, LKS or LKY stay condo lor. Lol

Think, why so many people against you in this forum?
    It's either everyone has some problem, or you have some problem.
    Simple as that.

Hopeless again. Loser.
    Dont try to act smart leh.

PSF of land cost for landed property is very dependent on the allowable build up area on the land. Hence by increasing the build up area, doesnt it mean the price psf of build up area will become "cheaper" while the overall quantum for the landed property will increase?

Contractor, please dont act like you are good enough to teach math leh.

You can have your hello kitty but I prefer to keep my limited FH land title that is fully paid up.
    Limited edition? hahah...like Hello Kitty toys from Macdonald

You can have your hello kitty but I prefer to keep my limited FH land title that is fully paid up.
    Limited or limited edition?

EPIC

Go and dream about it. So sad.

Dont try to act smart leh.

PSF of land cost for landed property is very dependent on the allowable build up area on the land. Hence by increasing the build up area, doesnt it mean the price psf of build up area will become "cheaper" while the overall quantum for the landed property will increase?

Contractor, please dont act like you are good enough to teach math leh.
    Trying to compare air space vs land. Biggest joke. Many condo airspace is more expensive than landed land space. I am not even talking about built up psf.

As I said before. Talk only when u are same level.
    U are not welcome.

Hopeless. Still

Go and dream about it. So sad.
    A landed property with 14 years old paint is indeed limited edition...actually you can even call it vintage limited edition...

R33, u have condo?
    Then go talk your condo.

You have landed? If dun have, dun act smart n teach us what to do.

A bus driver trying to teach a pilot how to fly a plane.

Still as hopeless. Period.

Trying to compare air space vs land. Biggest joke. Many condo airspace is more expensive than landed land space. I am not even talking about built up psf.

As I said before. Talk only when u are same level.
    U are not welcome.

Hopeless. Still
    I am pretty sure you are the one who bring up air space in this discussion and now you are trying paraphrase our discussion into me comparing air space vs land. Can you show us which part of what I said was comparing air space vs land?

Dont acting like a kid leh. I thought you said you are some big time contractor build landed homes? Why so in matured and childish?

Do you mean lego homes?

R33, u have condo?
    Then go talk your condo.

You have landed? If dun have, dun act smart n teach us what to do.

A bus driver trying to teach a pilot how to fly a plane.

Still as hopeless. Period.
    R33 living in HDB lah. how many times must I repeat this?

I am pretty sure you are the one who bring up air space in this discussion and now you are trying paraphrase our discussion into me comparing air space vs land. And you show us which part of I wrong say I am comparing air space vs land?

Dont acting like a kid leh. I thought you said you are some big time contractor build landed homes? Why so in matured and childish?

Do you mean lego homes?
    Condo unit sitting in the air. Not even touching ground.
    Landed psf based on your feet touch the ground.
    Such simply logic u duno? I suggest you stop posting to disgrace yourself.

I childish? U so poor thing, can't even beat a child. Loser.
    This child stay landed. But Mr R33 stay??? Up high in the sky.

People prefer landed for 1 simple reason. SPACE... The average landed built in is easily 2000, 3000, 4000sqft and more. This kind of space is only available in penthouses..... And that's not built in but strata areas. That kind of space in an penthouse or luxury apartment costs more than a landed property.

People who are used to that kind of space is not going to downgrade to an apartment.

Condo unit sitting in the air. Not even touching ground.
    Landed psf based on your feet touch the ground.
    Such simply logic u duno? I suggest you stop posting to disgrace yourself.

I childish? U so poor thing, can't even beat a child. Loser.
    This child stay landed. But Mr R33 stay??? Up high in the sky.

Your argument is very amatuer leh.

a) if condo unit sitting on air, then what about landed property with 3 floors high? They float on air? LOL

b) Please dont hijack my earlier discussion and make it your own.

I remember saying psf of land area for landed property is very dependent on the allowable build up area allow for the land. If existing owner has already maxed out the allowable build up, what is left for the next owner?

So please stop all that feet touching ground.. your are really making me ROFLOL.

Quote Originally Posted by sh View Post
    People prefer landed for 1 simple reason. SPACE... The average landed built in is easily 2000, 3000, 4000sqft and more. This kind of space is only available in penthouses..... And that's not built in but strata areas. That kind of space in an penthouse or luxury apartment costs more than a landed property.

People who are used to that kind of space is not going to downgrade to an apartment.
    It is wrong to say that average build in is easily 2000,3000,4000, and more. You should instead say that build in area of landed property ranges from 2000 to more than 4000.

Adva181, told you I was right. landed you are buying air SPACE!!

Even if it's 2000 sq ft of BUILT IN space, it's still larger that most penthouses...

Even if it's 2000 sq ft of BUILT IN space, it's still larger that most penthouses...
    I think a mini bus is still larger than the biggest Rolls Royce in Singapore.

er...why are we comparing which one is bigger??

I think a mini bus is still larger than the biggest Rolls Royce in Singapore.

er...why are we comparing which one is bigger??
    I think it's hard to argue with someone who is argue with someone who's used to someone who's used to hundreds of sqft of space against to someone who's used to thousands of sq ft of space. I'll leave it as that.

I think it's hard to argue with someone who is argue with someone who's used to someone who's used to hundreds of sqft of space against to someone who's used to thousands of sq ft of space. I'll leave it as that.
    I think it's harder to entertain people who join the discussion with no head and no tail and start saying landed property is bigger. So what? Don't we already know?

And who is tat someone you are talking about? You visited his home and count the number of floor tiles on the floor?

landed property investors like to buy old landed houses which are sitting on large land so that they can tear it down and rebuild it to a much bigger house with larger build in area, some even sub divide the land into 2 or 3 units and sell them separately.

Its not the new vs old condition of the landed property, its how much more build-in area one can build from rebuilding and A&A.
    OK. i understand that you are looking from investment point of views.

However, if someone can get those old landed with cheaper price(basically only land price, the house structure is close to 0 value), tear down and re-build still somehow can make money.. that's depending on how to manage the building cost. Maybe can learn from Far-East, make it to 99LH..

Why limited? No other landed property with the same design in the world. The fulfillment of owner participating in the design of their own house.
    A landed property with 14 years old paint is indeed limited edition...actually you can even call it vintage limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    OK. i understand that you are looking from investment point of views.

However, if someone can get those old landed with cheaper price(basically only land price, the house structure is close to 0 value), tear down and re-build still somehow can make money.. that's depending on how to manage the building cost. Maybe can learn from Far-East, make it to 99LH..

You are just repeating what I said in your own words.

Why limited? No other landed property with the same design in the world. The fulfillment of owner participating in the design of their own house.

Of course they are different, some are made from straws, some wood, and some brick. They are all limited edition.