Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Land Storm is Here!! (Part III)

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    @ teddybear

Nice one Buddy !

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/...onLaughing.gif

I don't know that he has such a BIG MOUTH here 6000 POST !!!!!!

I am sure easily his nonsensical post can be EASILY TRACED ! Till his PANTS DROP !

LOL
    So DuaNehNeh and Teddybear are buddies? LOL...

Didnt know CCR owners are so vulgar and rude....what happen to all that "Class" of living in CCR?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    \ Tell that to your mum face and see if she will give you a bitch slap..

\
    You have posted the word bitch.

Insulting and vulgarity from a SENIOR member will also get BAN.

No exception.

So DuaNehNeh and Teddybear are buddies? LOL...

Didnt know CCR owners are so vulgar and rude....what happen to all that "Class" of living in CCR?
    Better than your Abunn Buddy !

LOL

NO CLASS or MAYBE SLUM CLASS AREA of stay ? Forest ?
    Should i sponsor you to rebuilt or build u and your buddy a new attap house ?

LOL

Think we all know he is a self righteous clown n always talking nonsense.

You have posted the word bitch.

Insulting and vulgarity from a SENIOR member will also get BAN.

No exception.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    I CANNOT CANNOT STOP LAUGHING at this Senior member Ringo33

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    I wonder how is Regulators.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

You see what I mean? I think DNNCB's poll results say it all.

I CANNOT CANNOT STOP LAUGHING at this Senior member Ringo33

Talking

Ringo33 even posted a thread just for DuaNehNehChioBu !

RIP something like that.....lol

Maybe Ringo33 a FAN of Dua Neh Neh ?

Some people enjoy coming into a forum everyday n kenna F by people left right n centre. Think in real life he would be a target of F'ing by people also.

Ringo33 even posted a thread just for DuaNehNehChioBu !

RIP something like that.....lol

Maybe Ringo33 a FAN of Dua Neh Neh ?

bird of same feather flock together...if you dont have multiple forum account, you will not understand what I am talking about...however always remember that, there is always a reason why some people needs to create new account all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    Hi, any replies from them?
    updates?
    Reach has written saying that it is looking into the complaint with other agency.

SPH has written and I am following up with its Legal.

TOC has not responded.

Meanwhile, I am forwarding all the blatantly vulgar and racist postings of this portal to the Chamber of Attorney General. Every single one. I don't mind the chore and want to test how serious the Chamber in implementing its new anti-harrassement law.

The effort continues even if Condosingapore bans my access as the result.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

How many accounts you have in CondoSingapore?

Quote Originally Posted by Abunn View Post
    Reach has written saying that it is looking into the complaint with other agency.

TOC has not responded.

Meanwhile, I am forwarding all the blatantly vulgar and racist postings of this portal to the Chamber of Attorney General. Every single one. I don't mind the chore and want to test how serious the Chamber in implementing its new anti-harrassement law.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Abunn View Post

TOC has not responded.

Our Abunn forgotten that he DID FEED into the TROLL and he CANNOT escape from it....

The more you complain just shows that you are such a LOSER. All you know is to COMPLAIN.

GROW UP and stop acting like a kid

LOL

Haha...Ringo...Ringo... Thank you for all your interesting postings. Like I said before, your postings has provided me with plenty of weekend entertainment. Keep it up with the good work!

bird of same feather flock together...if you dont have multiple forum account, you will not understand what I am talking about...however always remember that, there is always a reason why some people needs to create new account all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by MLP View Post
    Haha...Ringo...Ringo... Thank you for all your interesting postings. Like I said before, your postings has provided me with plenty of weekend entertainment. Keep it up with the good work!

Did you create this forum account just for trolling around?

Don't forget to vote:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=20595&page=9

Quote Originally Posted by MLP View Post

LUXUS HILLS SELETAR GREEN VIEW Terrace House 28 OCR 999 yrs lease commencing from 1879 1 2,800,000 1,615 Land - 1,734 Feb-14
    LUXUS HILLS LUXUS HILL AVENUE Terrace House 28 OCR 999 yrs lease commencing from 1879 1 3,208,000 1,615 Land - 1,987 Dec-13

Luxus Hills dropped to below $3m

Quote Originally Posted by Learner View Post
    LUXUS HILLS SELETAR GREEN VIEW Terrace House 28 OCR 999 yrs lease commencing from 1879 1 2,800,000 1,615 Land - 1,734 Feb-14
    LUXUS HILLS LUXUS HILL AVENUE Terrace House 28 OCR 999 yrs lease commencing from 1879 1 3,208,000 1,615 Land - 1,987 Dec-13

Luxus Hills dropped to below $3m

Wonder what Luxus Hill "expert" Rysk has got to say

Wonder what Luxus Hill "expert" Rysk has got to say
    I'm expert? No lah.. I'm not expert lah.. Haha

In fact, I'm still waiting & waiting & waiting for it to drop till 1.6 mil then buy..
    Cos MISSED THE BOAT cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B (aka R33) has promised us come end 2014 50% drop in price..

So left 9-months to countdown.. 9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. Ringo!! Oops I mean Bingo..

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post
    I'm expert? No lah.. I'm not expert lah.. Haha

In fact, I'm still waiting & waiting & waiting for it to drop till 1.6 mil then buy..
    Cos MISSED THE BOAT cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B (aka R33) has promised us come end 2014 50% drop in price..

So left 9-months to countdown.. 9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. Ringo!! Oops I mean Bingo..
    I dare to swear on the life of my kids and my future grand kids that I am not Mr. B, do you dare do the same and swear that dont have more than 1 forum account?

Bingo!!

Hi MISSED THE BOAT cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B ( aka R33)..

Since the day you bought your "one & only" MM at J-Gateway.. You suddenly stopped talking about 50% dropped in non-landed.. and quickly changed nick & "divert attention" talk about Storm in landed liao hah!!

You think you are smart but I'm not stupid loh

Since the day you bought your "one & only" MM at J-Gateway.. You suddenly stopped talking about 50% dropped in non-landed.. and quickly changed nick & "divert attention" talk about Storm in landed liao hah!!

I dare to swear on the life of my kids and my future grand kids that I am not Mr. B, do you dare do the same and swear that dont have more than 1 forum account?

chickening out ??? LOL!!

chickening out ??? LOL!!
    You are referring to MR B?? The one who swear here & swear there.. End up chickening out & go MIA.. then act blur & changed his nick to R33 after bought the J-Gateway??

You are referring to MR B?? The one who swear here & swear there.. End up chickening out & go MIA.. then act blur & changed his nick to R33 after bought the J-Gateway??

Told you before, you are not that smart. So please dont be too hard on yourself.

And stop dancing around in skirt...it makes you look weak.

Told you before, you are not that smart. So please dont be too hard on yourself.

And stop dancing around in skirt...it makes you look weak.
    Told you before, after so so long.. your TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION tactics still the same..

Try hard.. MR B!!

Told you before, after so so long.. your TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION tactics still the same..

Try hard.. MR B!!
    I believe some forummers already told you I am not Mr. B, so you can continue to make a fool out of yourself.

I pity your below average IQ, but please dont blame yourself, its not your fault.

I believe some forummers already told you I am not Mr. B, so you can continue to make a fool out of yourself.

I pity your below average IQ, but please dont blame yourself, its not your fault.
    Dun be kok lah MR B!!

Other ppl only guess (not told lah!) that you are not MR B.. that doesn't mean has concluded that you are not MR B..

Mai kei kei lah!! Be gentleman.. just admit it ok!! Nobody will blame you.. & is not your fault due to your.. inexperience..