Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Marbella (D10, Freehold, OUB Centre Pte Ltd)

ryan

Default The Marbella (D10, Freehold, OUB Centre Pte Ltd)

It is actually pronounced Mar-Beh-Ya.

alibaba

Default Re: The Marbella (D10, Freehold, OUB Centre Pte Ltd)

for you, ryan

Unregistered

Default Re: The Marbella (D10, Freehold, OUB Centre Pte Ltd)

Current asking price S$1,500 psf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Default What's up with Marbella?

Can somebody tell me why Marbella isn't declining as rapidly as others? I have been tracking this condo for the past year. Even visited a few homes. Love this place. Nice complex, good finish, proximity to MRT & Henry Park, a tree-lined lane for a run right outside...I could go on. It's still at 1K psf, and incredibly, there aren't that many units on the market. Help!

User Info Menu

Default New Construction between Marbella and Dover MRT

Hi,

I am looking at buying a house in Marbella but noticed some construction work near Dover MRT close to Marbella. Any idea what is being built there.

Thank you.

SRM

F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dragonred
    Can somebody tell me why Marbella isn't declining as rapidly as others? I have been tracking this condo for the past year. Even visited a few homes. Love this place. Nice complex, good finish, proximity to MRT & Henry Park, a tree-lined lane for a run right outside...I could go on. It's still at 1K psf, and incredibly, there aren't that many units on the market. Help!
    Congratulations dragonred!

You bought at around $1,000 psf?
    It's around $1,300 psf now!

The Marbella
    Address .................................. psf ................ Area ............ Price ............... Contract Date
    31 Mount Sinai Rise #16-05 .... $1,317 psf .... 1,464 sqft .... $1,928,000 ....... 7 Dec 09
    29 Mount Sinai Rise #22-01 .... $1,102 psf .... 2,949 sqft .... $3,250,000 .... 19 Oct 09
    29 Mount Sinai Rise #14-01 .... $1,264 psf .... 1,582 sqft .... $2,000,000 ........ 8 Oct 09
    33 Mount Sinai Rise #19-08 .... $1,339 psf .. 1,755 sqft .... $2,350,000 ........ 5 Oct 09

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Congratulations dragonred!

You bought at around $1,000 psf?
    It's around $1,300 psf now!
    Think he's hoping to buy below $1Kpsf last April. Did he succeed in doing so?
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Think he's hoping to buy below $1Kpsf last April. Did he succeed in doing so?
    I doubt he was successful! The prime advantage of Marbella is its only 5 to 10 minutes walk to Dover MRT and is freehold!

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by moneyspinner
    I doubt he was successful! The prime advantage of Marbella is its only 5 to 10 minutes walk to Dover MRT and is freehold!
    other than the MRT ... is there any amenities nearby ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    other than the MRT ... is there any amenities nearby ?
    This place offers exclusivity, privacy and serenity for those who prefer queiter ambience

It takes about 10-15 minutes to Orchard and is away from the noise from main roads and its under district 10. Its within 1 km from Henry Park School and 5 minutes away from Holland V , Rochester and Sunset Way food outlets. Its quite near to Jelita(abt 5 minutes drive) where there is Cold Storage and again near to Ghim Moh HDB estate where you can find a wet market and a cooked food centre. FYI, I am not vested in Marbella though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast