Thread: The Marbella (D10, Freehold, OUB Centre Pte Ltd)

ryan Guest

Default The Marbella (D10, Freehold, OUB Centre Pte Ltd)

It is actually pronounced Mar-Beh-Ya.

alibaba Guest

Default Re: The Marbella (D10, Freehold, OUB Centre Pte Ltd)

for you, ryan

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Marbella (D10, Freehold, OUB Centre Pte Ltd)

Current asking price S$1,500 psf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default What's up with Marbella?

Can somebody tell me why Marbella isn't declining as rapidly as others? I have been tracking this condo for the past year. Even visited a few homes. Love this place. Nice complex, good finish, proximity to MRT & Henry Park, a tree-lined lane for a run right outside...I could go on. It's still at 1K psf, and incredibly, there aren't that many units on the market. Help!

Default New Construction between Marbella and Dover MRT

Hi,

I am looking at buying a house in Marbella but noticed some construction work near Dover MRT close to Marbella. Any idea what is being built there.

Thank you.

SRM

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by dragonred
    Can somebody tell me why Marbella isn't declining as rapidly as others? I have been tracking this condo for the past year. Even visited a few homes. Love this place. Nice complex, good finish, proximity to MRT & Henry Park, a tree-lined lane for a run right outside...I could go on. It's still at 1K psf, and incredibly, there aren't that many units on the market. Help!
    Congratulations dragonred!

You bought at around $1,000 psf?
    It's around $1,300 psf now!

The Marbella
    Address .................................. psf ................ Area ............ Price ............... Contract Date
    31 Mount Sinai Rise #16-05 .... $1,317 psf .... 1,464 sqft .... $1,928,000 ....... 7 Dec 09
    29 Mount Sinai Rise #22-01 .... $1,102 psf .... 2,949 sqft .... $3,250,000 .... 19 Oct 09
    29 Mount Sinai Rise #14-01 .... $1,264 psf .... 1,582 sqft .... $2,000,000 ........ 8 Oct 09
    33 Mount Sinai Rise #19-08 .... $1,339 psf .. 1,755 sqft .... $2,350,000 ........ 5 Oct 09

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Congratulations dragonred!

You bought at around $1,000 psf?
    It's around $1,300 psf now!
    Think he's hoping to buy below $1Kpsf last April. Did he succeed in doing so?
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    I doubt he was successful! The prime advantage of Marbella is its only 5 to 10 minutes walk to Dover MRT and is freehold!

Quote Originally Posted by moneyspinner
    I doubt he was successful! The prime advantage of Marbella is its only 5 to 10 minutes walk to Dover MRT and is freehold!
    other than the MRT ... is there any amenities nearby ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    other than the MRT ... is there any amenities nearby ?
    This place offers exclusivity, privacy and serenity for those who prefer queiter ambience

It takes about 10-15 minutes to Orchard and is away from the noise from main roads and its under district 10. Its within 1 km from Henry Park School and 5 minutes away from Holland V , Rochester and Sunset Way food outlets. Its quite near to Jelita(abt 5 minutes drive) where there is Cold Storage and again near to Ghim Moh HDB estate where you can find a wet market and a cooked food centre. FYI, I am not vested in Marbella though.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Nope. I didn't buy at that price. Realized that my son has no chance in Henry Park balloting. Looking near Nanyang now.

Any comments act the management, facilities, etc? Residents had to put up with noise from trizon during construction?

I'm a resident of The Marbella.
    Trizon is already nearing completion. No noise thus far.
    Quiet and serene place.

The condo will be undergoing some painting and maintenance works in the middle of this year.

Lovely place to stay in. A view from my balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by lesmay
    I'm a resident of The Marbella.
    Trizon is already nearing completion. No noise thus far.
    Quiet and serene place.

The condo will be undergoing some painting and maintenance works in the middle of this year.

Lovely place to stay in. A view from my balcony.
    Hi Lesmay,I am interested in this project.May i know how long u take to walk to the Dover Mrt? Are there many expats staying in this project? Thnks

Quote Originally Posted by supermax
    Hi Lesmay,I am interested in this project.May i know how long u take to walk to the Dover Mrt? Are there many expats staying in this project? Thnks
    Another good project in that region would be montview. HIgh floors have 270 degree view But i would avoid those trizon facing units (cos view become 270-90=180 degrees)

5 min brisk walk to Dover MRT, 10 min if it's a slow stroll.
    Marbella has a side gate that has direct entrance to the ulu pandan park connector which leads to the MRT.

Expats and locals seem to be quite evenly distributed in my opinion.
    But because it is only 200 odd units in total, you won't feel overcrowding even in the pool and recreational areas.

Facilities are more than adequate to cater to the residents. 3 pools and 1 jacuzzi, 4 bbq pits, 2 tennis courts.

Quote Originally Posted by danieltangtc
    Another good project in that region would be montview. HIgh floors have 270 degree view But i would avoid those trizon facing units (cos view become 270-90=180 degrees)
    Hi,

We did view a few units here before deciding on Marbella. Advantage is that it is newer than Marbella. There are some units with private lifts.

But in terms of landscaping, Marbella really win thumbs up. Montview has only 1 tower so maybe there isn't much room to play around with landscaping.

Marbella has three towers with many ponds encircling the project. More resort feel.

5 min brisk walk to Dover MRT, 10 min if it's a slow stroll.
    Marbella has a side gate that has direct entrance to the ulu pandan park connector which leads to the MRT.

Expats and locals seem to be quite evenly distributed in my opinion.
    But because it is only 200 odd units in total, you won't feel overcrowding even in the pool and recreational areas.

Facilities are more than adequate to cater to the residents. 3 pools and 1 jac
    uzzi, 4 bbq pits, 2 tennis courts.
    Thnks,Lesmay.I am interested in the 2bedder,any idea how much rental it fetch?

Thnks,Lesmay.I am interested in the 2bedder,any idea how much rental it fetch?
    Not too sure but there's not many 2 bedders in the development. Only 1 stack of 2 bedders available, the rest are all 3 and 4 bedders.

Maybe you can find out from propertyguru or ura for latest rental?

2=bedder stack in some condos carry '4' in unit no...
    developers know can sell

Not too sure but there's not many 2 bedders in the development. Only 1 stack of 2 bedders available, the rest are all 3 and 4 bedders.

Maybe you can find out from propertyguru or ura for latest rental?
    Thx bro. So helpful. Your view is quite swee.