Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D10 Signature @ Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    2nd and 3rd floor can see antenna of the landed property... 4th floor still ok. in fact, the only landed with so many antennas on the roof top is the one next to signature at lewis! the rest hardly have any antennas at all

i thought the price is pretty ok considering it freehold and brand new. bishan new launch is ard $1700 to $1800psf! maybe this project can fetch good price when MRT operates? hmmm...
    i wud say good buy if its higher flr at 1500psf

Sellers bot abt 12xxpsf.....got chance one....u slowly monitor and nego hard ....gd luck

what do you think the price will go up to after MRT is up? $2000psf? wonder if the mosque is noisy...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i wud say good buy if its higher flr at 1500psf

Sellers bot abt 12xxpsf.....got chance one....u slowly monitor and nego hard ....gd luck

what do you think the price will go up to after MRT is up? $2000psf? wonder if the mosque is noisy...
    Ask how much potential sky habitat buyers are willing to pay then add another few hundred psf for D10

did you buy this?

Signature at Lewis $1,460,000 980 sq ft 1491psf Mar-12 caveat lodged

hi
    i did not. i bought mine at 1.56million. the lower units do not have much privacy... can see the 2nd floor of the bungalow next to it. and the antennas!!! i hope this unit is not the higher floors...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    did you buy this?

Signature at Lewis $1,460,000 980 sq ft 1491psf Mar-12 caveat lodged

congrats on your purchase anyway.

yeah hopefully, not on the higher floors but i guess u would have covered all the floors when you made your final decision to purchase so it shouldn't be on the higher floor.

hi
    i did not. i bought mine at 1.56million. the lower units do not have much privacy... can see the 2nd floor of the bungalow next to it. and the antennas!!! i hope this unit is not the higher floors...

It's low floor, dun worry.

Btw totally OT: bargain hunter , I heard UOL finally sold its last Duchess Residences ground floor unit last month

what price? how much did they cut?

Quote Originally Posted by amk

Btw totally OT: bargain hunter , I heard UOL finally sold its last Duchess Residences ground floor unit last month

hmm... advertised for 1.6million...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    what price? how much did they cut?

how low? hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by amk

Ride at your own risk !!!

that's market price right? 2 caveats for 1001 sq ft at $1.945m in sep-10 and 2.172m in Dec-11

2m is in fact a bargain?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

Have you moved in, is the mosque noisy? A new MRT station for Thomson Line also coming up near this condo.

hi
    we moved here in jun... so we went through hari raya prayers too! i was pretty concerned over the prayers at first... but to be honest, it is not that bad. there can be many cars during prayers too but they have people around to direct and ease traffic

we even got a box of dates (given to the mosque by the king of saudi arabia) with compliments from the mosque

we are going to have stevens MRT down the road in 2015. there is going to be another station? which station is that?

other than that... it is VERY VERY breezy here... and quiet most of the time...

it is also very convenient... you can take any buses outside the condo to botanic MRT station which is just 2 bus stops away... my helper will usually take the bus there to buy lunch at adam road hawker centre

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail
    Have you moved in, is the mosque noisy? A new MRT station for Thomson Line also coming up near this condo.

The new Steven MRT station will become an interchange serving both the Downtown Line and the Thomson Line. Of course as you mentioned there is also the Circle Line at Botanic Garden.

thanx. i just found out too! so in future, we can take from stevens MRT station to orchard road. and botanic MRT station to serangoon area... very convenient!

you have a unit here? it is not 100% occupied yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail
    The new Steven MRT station will become an interchange serving both the Downtown Line and the Thomson Line. Of course as you mentioned there is also the Circle Line at Botanic Garden.

Nope, don't have a unit there. It looks very convenient.

record psf

2013-04-24 #XX-XX RESALE 635 1,905psf 1,210,000 PRIVATE
    Ride at your own risk !!!

wow! that is really great news! hope after the MRT is up, we are able to sell it at a even better price... cant wait for 2016!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    record psf

2013-04-24 #XX-XX RESALE 635 1,905psf 1,210,000 PRIVATE

wondering why the price for this project is stagnant...

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild View Post
    wondering why the price for this project is stagnant...
    The appetite of investors on the prime locations are waning. The market is cooling down.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    The appetite of investors on the prime locations are waning. The market is cooling down.
    transactions are lower.. but prices very firm.

hope price will go up more when the MRT is up! anyway, cannot sell now cos of the additional stamp duty!

Quote Originally Posted by dleedoner View Post
    transactions are lower.. but prices very firm.
    Given the cooling measure in different dimension starts to see effect, many are holding cash and speculate that the price will drop in near future, causing transaction volume to drop. Those who hold properties for investment purpose will therefore find hard time to sell. It's just a game between seller and buyer who are able to hold longer. In looming time, liquidity is king. If the interest rate keeps low, the investor buyer should still be able to sustain the loan through combination of their fund and the rental. However, if the interest rate starts to rise, the debt financing for investor buyer gets more and more exp, until reaching a point that they aren't able to pay back all mortgage that they commit to. Then they start to sell to get rid of the burden. Will there then be takers? Also hard to say as interest rate rises making buying a property more expensive. Then those sellers have to drop their ask price in order to make it more attractive. Conclusion? Those who are financially sound won't be affected as they have holding power to watch the tide come and gone whereas those who overstretched should find an exit strategy soon before too late.
    Last edited by LiveYoung; 12-11-13 at 08:54.