Thread: TAMPINES ROAD NEW LAUNCH (FORMER YI MEI GARDENS)

Default TAMPINES ROAD NEW LAUNCH (FORMER YI MEI GARDENS)

(Pending Approval For Sale)
    Another Exciting New Launch By ROXY PACIFIC
    Formerly Yi Mei Garden @ Tampines Road
    Freehold D19
    217 Residential & 2 Shops - TBC
    Just a mere couple of minutes of strolling to Kovan MRT station. Direct and fast access to the airport and the city via major expressways and transport infrastructure.

JUNE 18 2013

Roxy-Pacific Holdings, through its unit RH Draycott Park, has acquired Yi Mei Garden, a freehold residential site along Tampines Road, through a collective sale for S$136 million or S$856 psf ppr.

The sale price also includes a development charge of over S$4 million and will be funded by internal funds and bank borrowings.

Yi Mei Garden site currently houses a 14-storey residential block with 44 apartments and four penthouses completed in 1984. Located near the Kovan MRT Station, it offers a total land area of 78,030 sq ft with a plot ratio of 2.1, and is zoned for residential development under the 2008 Master Plan.

http://www.sgpropertyagent.com.sg/im...tion%20Map.jpg

REGISTER NOW FOR MORE UPDATES !

Nobody talk about this project by Roxy?

Saw PropNex agents quite aggressive around heartland mall marketing this project.

Whenever I see the name Roxy, the impression that the units size will be super small comes into my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Eh View Post
    Nobody talk about this project by Roxy?

Saw PropNex agents quite aggressive around heartland mall marketing this project.
    Yup, also wondering why nobody talking about this. Went to the showflat 2 weeks back. Unit size extremely small. Even agent lament size very small but keep stressing freehold status. Multi storey carpark with residential units on top...so not too bad despite no basement. Facilities and most of landscaping are directly on top of the multi storey carpark....quite nice.

I do not have good impression on Roxy. Bought a unit from them before in the past...the TOP date really as per it is...relative to other projects that generally fast track by 1 year.

Thanks ken for the details. Now I am just wondering how many units taken. I didn't go and see the showflat even though I was approached by the agent at heartland mall. Told him no bullets and not interested In Roxy's project. So many dual key units and the unit size is so small. There are definitely better and plenty of choices out there available, even if we just talk about D19 alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    Yup, also wondering why nobody talking about this. Went to the showflat 2 weeks back. Unit size extremely small. Even agent lament size very small but keep stressing freehold status. Multi storey carpark with residential units on top...so not too bad despite no basement. Facilities and most of landscaping are directly on top of the multi storey carpark....quite nice.

I do not have good impression on Roxy. Bought a unit from them before in the past...the TOP date really as per it is...relative to other projects that generally fast track by 1 year.
    How small?