Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 88

Thread: MARINE PARADE/AMBER WILL BE PRIME IN 10 YEARS

  1. #21
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    indias best talents live there
    That's right.

  2. #22
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    At the winning price, it will have to be a 4/5 star hotel. No argument about it leh.
    [SIZE="4"]dont be disappointed, Keong Hong CEO is going to position this as a 3 star hotel

    Definitely no argument about this.[/SIZE]

  3. #23
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Just pass Chinese Swimming Club saw one soil testing machine just outside the club. Speculation rampant that an mrt entrance/exit point near the roundabout which leads to the mrt station underground. For pedestrians near Parkway, there is another entrance/exit point there.

    We will probably hear the announcement on ERL mrt station plans sometime in July/August this year.

  4. #24
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    [SIZE=4]dont be disappointed, Keong Hong CEO is going to position this as a 3 star hotel

    Definitely no argument about this.[/SIZE]
    Whatever it is, east coast will always remain a popular district and with the new ERL line, this location will be even more in demand. No where else in Singapore can u find such convenience to the airport, mrt, shopping, good restaurants/food, good schools, good beach, town, and the easy access to major expressways.

  5. #25
    Valued Contributor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If it is so attractive as what you claimed, Cote A'zure will be selling at 2k psf. Silversea will average 2.5k psf. Looks like D9 and CBD is still the most sought after districts.




    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Whatever it is, east coast will always remain a popular district and with the new ERL line, this location will be even more in demand. No where else in Singapore can u find such convenience to the airport, mrt, shopping, good restaurants/food, good schools, good beach, town, and the easy access to major expressways.

  6. #26
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    If it is so attractive as what you claimed, Cote A'zure will be selling at 2k psf. Silversea will average 2.5k psf. Looks like D9 and CBD is still the most sought after districts.
    Of course D9 and 10 are prime districts I did not deny that, but some of the high end condos in D15 are already fetching above $2000psf especially those concentrated around freehold Amber/Meyer areas.

    It is stupid to compare Cote D Azur, a 10 year old condo with a new condo in D15 in terms of pricing. In addition, D Azur is leasehold. As for Silversea, some of its premium units like penthouses and high floor sea view units are already reaching close to $2100-2500psf in terms of pricing. Nearby condos like Aalto and Meyerise, premium units are already selling above $2000psf. Even leasehold The Shore Residences premium units are closing in to $2000psf ($1650-1750psf).

    Of course naturally its the facing that counts, the higher you go the higher will be the psf especially those with sea views.

    It is undeniable that D15 pricing are closing in to premium district pricing. You cannot compare Balestier MM units high psf with D15 jumbo units. Naturally smaller units have higher psf whereas big units if have high psf showed that the market for that location is strong. There goes for the highly popular D15.

  7. #27
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Whatever it is, east coast will always remain a popular district and with the new ERL line, this location will be even more in demand. No where else in Singapore can u find such convenience to the airport, mrt, shopping, good restaurants/food, good schools, good beach, town, and the easy access to major expressways.
    Yup... Although it is not luxury hotel..

    Finally they going to build mrt to connect this inconvenience place. ..

  8. #28
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Of course D9 and 10 are prime districts I did not deny that, but some of the high end condos in D15 are already fetching above $2000psf especially those concentrated around freehold Amber/Meyer areas.

    It is stupid to compare Cote D Azur, a 10 year old condo with a new condo in D15 in terms of pricing. In addition, D Azur is leasehold. As for Silversea, some of its premium units like penthouses and high floor sea view units are already reaching close to $2100-2500psf in terms of pricing. Nearby condos like Aalto and Meyerise, premium units are already selling above $2000psf. Even leasehold The Shore Residences premium units are closing in to $2000psf ($1650-1750psf).

    Of course naturally its the facing that counts, the higher you go the higher will be the psf especially those with sea views.

    It is undeniable that D15 pricing are closing in to premium district pricing. You cannot compare Balestier MM units high psf with D15 jumbo units. Naturally smaller units have higher psf whereas big units if have high psf showed that the market for that location is strong. There goes for the highly popular D15.
    Peak to Peak, D9 is going at >$4000psf..
    "[I]Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience[/I]."

  9. #29
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Peak to Peak, D9 is going at >$4000psf..
    Then again you must evaluate not all D9 condos are selling at more than $4000psf. There are still a handful selling at below $2000psf for your info. It all depends on what type of condo, where in D9 its location, and what are the furnishes like...same as D15, some can be sold at $1200psf while some can even be close to $3000psf.

    But the interesting part of D15 is that some of the condos that record above $2000psf are not MM units but big jumbo units like 4 bedroom (Aalto, Meyerise, Silversea). Its tough to sell big units at big psf. You can always say Balestier also record $1800psf but they are mostly pathetic MM units ranging from 400sf to 750sf, same as those in Jurong and other ulu areas. I hope u got my point.

  10. #30
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Then again you must evaluate not all D9 condos are selling at more than $4000psf. There are still a handful selling at below $2000psf for your info. It all depends on what type of condo, where in D9 its location, and what are the furnishes like...same as D15, some can be sold at $1200psf while some can even be close to $3000psf.

    But the interesting part of D15 is that some of the condos that record above $2000psf are not MM units but big jumbo units like 4 bedroom (Aalto, Meyerise, Silversea). Its tough to sell big units at big psf. You can always say Balestier also record $1800psf but they are mostly pathetic MM units ranging from 400sf to 750sf, same as those in Jurong and other ulu areas. I hope u got my point.
    I am sure in your script, you would like to sell the idea that D15 is the only district where property prices are rising and prices of property in other districts are stagnated..

    Why do you want to kid yourself?

    If you wish to compare the highest price in D15, then you should jolly well compare highest price in other district too.
    "[I]Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience[/I]."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •