Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MARINE PARADE/AMBER WILL BE PRIME IN 10 YEARS

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Hmm how does Marine Parade be different from Katong when both are in the same vicinity ?? I dont see the logic here

I thought Marine Parade comprise mainly of private condos and HDBs whereas Katong represent a bigger estate of private houses, condos. Certain parts of Katong are not desirable like those nearer to Geylang side, whereas certain part of Marine Parade are highly sought after like those near Parkway Parade.
    Yes, like there is no difference between Marky and Shawn
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

ipropertyguru

User Info Menu

I would skip meyer as it has become an enclave from certain country. no not angmoh or prc or indo.

User Info Menu

Well believe in whatever you wanna believe in..You can also believe in Ringo who bet on ulu Jurong. As for me, I rather bet alongside Shawn for the Marine Parade and D15 estate.
    I went to Jurong East last weekend. It is not ulu at all. The first time, I truly believe Ringo is right.

The only thing disappointing is the lousy manger of Robison. Imagine he can label the so low-taste apparels at such a high price! He should be sacked.

concubine Yu

User Info Menu

Well believe in whatever you wanna believe in..You can also believe in Ringo who bet on ulu Jurong. As for me, I rather bet alongside Shawn for the Marine Parade and D15 estate.
    many times ppl hard sell for self interests. sorry, I only believe in my own judgement

User Info Menu

Based on a recent article from Straits Times, it seems that the area's outlook is positive. Price and rent are expected to increase. The new Capital Land project "Marine Blue" along marine parade road is also expected to launch at slightly above 2000psf.

http://business.asiaone.com/news/new...-marine-parade