Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: KALLANG RIVERSIDE (FREEHOLD, Kampong Bugis, 380m to Lavender MRT)

Banned

User Info Menu

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    How big are your dua neh neh?
    Bigger than your WIFE/MUM

Why ? Now interested to discuss about my upper part

Senior

User Info Menu

I thought the Kallang riverside is LH.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Haha lai liao!

Maybe another hot new launch like DUO? Freehold somemore. Waterfront (sort of) living somemore.

380m (straight line distance) to Lavender MRT Station.

Unfortunately, only 200+/- units available. If the developer gives priority booking for bulk purchasers again, the single-unit purchasers really no need to try liao.

SMS/call me at 96882200 for more info ya?

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    I thought the Kallang riverside is LH.
    Should be freehold else the place could be long gone.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DuaNehNehChioBu View Post
    Bigger than your WIFE/MUM

Why ? Now interested to discuss about my upper part
    At what age did you start having obsession with dua neh neh?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

User Info Menu

Transport wise location not very convenient. Amenities also not nearby.

But for those who like quietness and greeneries, this place may appeal to them.

the wannabe guru

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Learner View Post
    Transport wise location not very convenient. Amenities also not nearby.

But for those who like quietness and greeneries, this place may appeal to them.
    should this be FH it will not be cheap. look at riverine.. already transacting 1600-1800psf i think. i reckon if this is FH, it will be about 2000psf.

location - geographically, very good and close to the city. however, its rather far from lavender mrt, definitely 10-15 min walk at least.
    amenities - not much, again, unless ur willing to walk to lavender.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Senior

User Info Menu

Heard they serve good coffee here.

Banned

User Info Menu

Nice pics and good info, Arachon!

But this TURE building will be gone very soon, since the government has already made plans to rejuvenate Kampong Bugis?

Senior

User Info Menu

The pricing of this site will be a good benchmark for the neighbouring sites.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    The pricing of this site will be a good benchmark for the neighbouring sites.
    Neighbouring sites released through government land sales are likely to be 99-years LH.

Senior

User Info Menu

This will be the rose amongst the thorns.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Neighbouring sites released through government land sales are likely to be 99-years LH.

User Info Menu

Not an easy walk to MRT at the moment.
    Probably better when all the surrounding areas are developed.

cloud

User Info Menu

A short walk along the promenade of rochor river. Not far from lavender Mrt station. Lots of eatery adjacent to Southbank. What is the building height? Will it blocked Citylights? When will it be launched? Eager to know the selling price.

Senior

User Info Menu

It is unfortunate that Citylights will be blocked by the new development at Kallang riverside.
    Quote Originally Posted by jslee78 View Post
    A short walk along the promenade of rochor river. Not far from lavender Mrt station. Lots of eatery adjacent to Southbank. What is the building height? Will it blocked Citylights? When will it be launched? Eager to know the selling price.

Banned

User Info Menu

The units fronting the delta has got a phenomenon 180 degrees unblocked view, no doubt. For NOW.

Do take note that there is a land plot marked as "reserved site" (in yellow) directly in front of Kallang Riverside. If a tall building comes up in front for LR in the future, buyers who paid a premium for the waterfront view will really le.

But what's also interesting is, before the gahment activates this "reserve site", it will likely fully develop all the residential plots to the north first. Also notice that the plot ratio gets higher and higher towards the north. So it does look like there is only a remote chance to activate this reserve plot at the south for high-rise residential building.

Another interesting thing is, the gahment has also designated "commercial units on the first storey" (those marked in light red) in some of the buildings at Kampong Bugis. That means in years to come, we are very likely going to see more eateries, cafes, etc. to complement the waterfront living style. Skarly got supermarket somemore...

I am damn optimistic about a direct straight-line road/link from KR to Lavander MRT Station in the future.

And I am very looking forward to the strip of man-made "Kallang Beachfront" to the southeast.

Very interesting.

Last edited by sunboy77; 06-03-14 at 01:40.

Banned

User Info Menu

Interesting - new Kallang beachfront:

Photo credits: URA

Reply to Thread