Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hamilton Scotts (D9, Freehold, Hayden Properties)

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    wah. sold 2 units in nov..

2012-11-30#XX-XX 2,756 2,950psf $8,130,200
    2012-11-30#XX-XX 2,756 2,950psf $8,130,200
    Wondering when I can afford the 8-mio unit..
    Just to park my pre-owned OPC Chery QQ which costed me 8k right infront of my living room

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Wondering when I can afford the 8-mio unit..
    Just to park my pre-owned OPC Chery QQ which costed me 8k right infront of my living room
    Drive past the condo regularly, though external not impressive, I share your dream.

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    Drive past the condo regularly, though external not impressive, I share your dream.
    But frankly speaking, as a local.. for 8-mio.. I would rather buy a 7-mio semi-d in D11 & balance 1-mio buy a Lamborghini..

In that way, I also can how-lian show-off my car when my guest step into my gate

But frankly speaking, as a local.. for 8-mio.. I would rather buy a 7-mio semi-d in D11 & balance 1-mio buy a Lamborghini..

In that way, I also can how-lian show-off my car when my guest step into my gate
    Frankly, nothing beats having the guests to look at your lamborghini throughout the whole meeting with you in the living room.

In your semi-d, they can choose to ignore your lambo while in your living room.

WOAAHHAHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Frankly, nothing beats having the guests to look at your lamborghini throughout the whole meeting with you in the living room.

In your semi-d, they can choose to ignore your lambo while in your living room.

WOAAHHAHEHEHHEHEHEHEH
    I can have full bi-fold door open big big OR all full glass.. so that my guest in the living room can have a clear view of my lambo mah..

Hamilton Scotts is for those ultra rich who just have too much spare cash and can afford to buy this as a guest house. Showing off Lamborghini to friends or gal friends with full frontage in the living room is still quite novel in Singapore. Its the Wow factor.

For most of us "ordinary" local folks, if we ever in the wildest dreams in our lifetime have the means to buy, agree with you, for 8mil, landed probably better.

Hamilton Scotts is for those ultra rich who just have too much spare cash and can afford to buy this as a guest house. Showing off Lamborghini to friends or gal friends with full frontage in the living room is still quite novel in Singapore. Its the Wow factor.

For most of us "ordinary" local folks, if we ever in the wildest dreams in our lifetime have the means to buy, agree with you, for 8mil, landed probably better.

one day , at the animal farm, a Chick fell into a small pond and couldnt get out..

the other animals panicked ...
    a Cock then tied a rope to a Lamborghini belonging to the farm owner..threw the other end to the Chick .. but it failed ...

a Stallion came along ...
    stood over the small pond and lowered himself ..
    the Chick managed to grab the Stallion's phallus ... and was rescued ...

Whats the moral of this story ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    one day , at the animal farm, a Chick fell into a small pond and couldnt get out..

the other animals panicked ...
    a Cock then tied a rope to a Lamborghini belonging to the farm owner..threw the other end to the Chick .. but it failed ...

a Stallion came along ...
    stood over the small pond and lowered himself ..
    the Chick managed to grab the Stallion's phallus ... and was rescued ...

Whats the moral of this story ?
    To succeed in life, better to hav a natural strong "phallus" than a brand new Lamborghini???

To succeed in life, better to hav a natural strong "phallus" than a brand new Lamborghini???

If you have a big XXXX ... you dont need a Lamborghini to PICK UP CHICKS

FULLY SOLD???? or stamp duty avoidance tactic?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...tts-fully-sold
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

FULLY SOLD???? or stamp duty avoidance tactic?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...tts-fully-sold
    no surprise. Well, this also incurred buyer stamp duty, but avoid paying the other one for holding it unsold.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    no surprise. Well, this also incurred buyer stamp duty, but avoid paying the other one for holding it unsold.
    First signs that foreign funds are gushing into our market.

I think it wouldnt take much longer for us to see more and more of such funds coming in to grab D9,10 developments.

With cost of funds at such low levels and expected to stay low for a loooong time, this is understandable.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    First signs that foreign funds are gushing into our market.

I think it wouldnt take much longer for us to see more and more of such funds coming in to grab D9,10 developments.

With cost of funds at such low levels and expected to stay low for a loooong time, this is understandable.

DKSG
    Expect SC Global to do the same for the Hilltop?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Sigh, I still do not have enough funds to go for a D9/10 property. Guess I have to work harder and wait for the next cycle. P

Expect SC Global to do the same for the Hilltop?
    May not. Reason being KOP is more like an company run by individual.
    But SCGlobal is run by a man fill with a lot of pride.

But if some funds wanna buy x number of units for investment, I am sure he will entertain. Buy up the whole thing at a discount ? Not his style, I think.

DKSG

posted earlier
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=253

Just do be careful. if Sardinia Properties is the developer of Hamilton Scotts project. And if only sale of shares, then are the 36 units still considered sold or unsold by Sardinia Properties?

My intepretation is Sardinia Properties still has not sold the 36 units. and if it has not sold that 36 units within 2 years of TOP, then the developer (Sardinia Properties) will be liable for extension charges. 8%, 16%, 24%.

The IRAS taxmen can argue the same too.

I think the joke is on the Reignwood.

if it is so easy to escape extension charges, main company developer can set up another company to buy over the shares in the subsidiary developer. then no need to pay extension charges. No need to do like SC Global.
    my thinking is ownership of the units have to removed from the developer. so transfer of shares is out to escape extension charges.

there is no escape to paying the 1st ABSD by whatever means when buying from developer. 1st time ABSD will always need to be paid.
    subsequent ABSD/SSD can be bypass via company holding structure, ie sell of shares in the company.

as for money laundering side, unlikely, quite expensive way to do money laundering.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    posted earlier
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=253

Just do be careful. if Sardinia Properties is the developer of Hamilton Scotts project. And if only sale of shares, then are the 36 units still considered sold or unsold by Sardinia Properties?

My intepretation is Sardinia Properties still has not sold the 36 units. and if it has not sold that 36 units within 2 years of TOP, then the developer (Sardinia Properties) will be liable for extension charges. 8%, 16%, 24%.

The IRAS taxmen can argue the same too.

I think the joke is on the Reignwood.

if it is so easy to escape extension charges, main company developer can set up another company to buy over the shares in the subsidiary developer. then no need to pay extension charges. No need to do like SC Global.
    my thinking is ownership of the units have to removed from the developer. so transfer of shares is out to escape extension charges.

there is no escape to paying the 1st ABSD by whatever means when buying from developer. 1st time ABSD will always need to be paid.
    subsequent ABSD/SSD can be bypass via company holding structure, ie sell of shares in the company.

as for money laundering side, unlikely, quite expensive way to do money laundering.
    Like I mentioned a few times in other posts.

People are paying the ABSD. Many locals keep thinking that once a foreigner hear the 15% ABSD, they will immediately drop the idea of buying properties in Singapore. This maybe true a year ago, but nowadays, even locals are forking out the additional 10% ABSD to buy their 3,4,5,6th property.

This trend will be more obvious in the coming months.

Office Boy knows because he always go showflats and talk to people, so he knows many are paying the ABSD.

They learnt their lesson, last time 3% they didnt buy, waiting until now 10%. So if now dont buy, next time 20% how ?

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Like I mentioned a few times in other posts.

People are paying the ABSD. Many locals keep thinking that once a foreigner hear the 15% ABSD, they will immediately drop the idea of buying properties in Singapore. This maybe true a year ago, but nowadays, even locals are forking out the additional 10% ABSD to buy their 3,4,5,6th property.

This trend will be more obvious in the coming months.

Office Boy knows because he always go showflats and talk to people, so he knows many are paying the ABSD.

They learnt their lesson, last time 3% they didnt buy, waiting until now 10%. So if now dont buy, next time 20% how ?

DKSG
    i think you are misreading my post.
    reignwood no need to pay ABSD since it is share transfer, but the company it buys (meaning Sardinia) needs to pay extension charges if Sardinia cannot sell the remaining 36 units.

now nobody can avoid ABSD if new sale, there will always be a 1st time ABSD. if use company Y to buy a unit of Hamilton Scotts from Sardinia, company Y will need to pay ABSD.
    however if buyer Z takeover company Y, then buyer Z no need to pay ABSD and company Y no need to pay SSD (if applicable).

so yes, I dont know what Reignwood is thinking, since (i think) Sardinia needs to pay extension 8%,16%,24% for the remaining 36 unsold units. unless the discount is like 50%.

I was at the nearby building and waited to see how the Lambo move up the lift but got no luck.