Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Nanana Guest

Quote Originally Posted by registered
    Well i had already said in earlier posts that there is bound to be a delay as
    the market is soft and locals will never "buy" the story 'can see the sea" so
    pay high high - 1.8k to 2K psf.

Ridiculous - in times of boom all get carried away and "blindly"end up paying thru nose but now everyone is concerned abt the global economic - whats the use of "see the sea" but have no job, or uncertainity hanging over the head......
    Convenient to commit suicide when that happens.

Heard Guest

I heard devpr already start "silent" hush hush preview...going at S$1500-1800psf...maybe no takers so don't dare to launch and FAIL?

Viewer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Heard
    I heard devpr already start "silent" hush hush preview...going at S$1500-1800psf...maybe no takers so don't dare to launch and FAIL?
    Far East is the Developer?

Quote Originally Posted by Heard
    Now that is false info, because if it was the case I would have been invited after lodging my interest with the developer directly,

But it maybe a private preview for the previous owners i.e. Amberville residents

Based on previous posts 1500-1800 psf is about what they intended to launch for non-seaview units

[quote=SilverSea]SliverSea is slated for launch at the end of May.
    It is just 2 buildings away from Parkway Parade.
    The first tower to launch will be Tower 4.

Prices start from $1,500psf for pool-view units and $1,800psf for seaview units.
    The highest-floor seaview units have an indicative price of around $2,500psf.

thats the post I was referring to....

Heard Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Now that is false info, because if it was the case I would have been invited after lodging my interest with the developer directly,

But it maybe a private preview for the previous owners i.e. Amberville residents

Based on previous posts 1500-1800 psf is about what they intended to launch for non-seaview units

Up to you to believe. A few property agents I know already previewed and I know of invited guests who went. Lodging your interest doesn't mean the developer "see you up enough" to ask you to go during this phase.

Well well well, you maybe right, I just got off the phone with Far east Repesentatives and they are planning launch in Oct now, so far no previews or anything like that, right from the horses mouth.....

registered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Well well well, you maybe right, I just got off the phone with Far east Repesentatives and they are planning launch in Oct now, so far no previews or anything like that, right from the horses mouth.....
    They have been saying this since last October or was it much earlier.... anyway we cant take the word from the 'horses mouth" anymore as postponing the launch is in their very best interests rather than launching the project and having slow sales - its a question of image you know.

Unregistered3 Guest

It will be interesting to find out what level of pricing when they launch....hope it is close to 1000 psf.

Love SilverSea Guest

Are you dreaming? If at $1,000 psf. I will buy the whole block.

Guardie'n Guest

Default Dont be too sure

Quote Originally Posted by Love SilverSea
    Are you dreaming? If at $1,000 psf. I will buy the whole block.
    Don't be too sure.

This is a 99 leasehold project. The price could be close to 1k psf for non-sea view units. Why not? That is what the going price now is for freehold condos at Amber without sea view.

Wait lonnnnnngggggggg Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Guardie'n
    Don't be too sure.

This is a 99 leasehold project. The price could be close to 1k psf for non-sea view units. Why not? That is what the going price now is for freehold condos at Amber without sea view.

Old Airport DaKota Crecent already selling min $ 900+ psf without any view. How can Sliversea selling below $1K psf.....Wait long lonnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg la...........

Far East Organization leh Guest

Default $900 PSF??

You think this development being launched by Tan Ah Kow & Company?? This one by Far East Organization leh.

Even though our finishings aren't top class.. Even though our designs are so-so.. we always command top dollar

Honestly we don't even know why.. we ask for $1 Million, people pay $1 Million, we ask for $1.2 Million, people pay $1.2 Million.. It came to a point where we just simply tic-kam tic-kam the price. As long as we make money, we happy.

People happy to pay $5 for Char Kwey Tiao, then we're happy to charge $5 for Char Kwey Tiao. (Even though the Char Kwey Tiao only cost $1 plus, 50 cents more for See Ham)

Far West Company Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wait lonnnnnngggggggg
    Old Airport DaKota Crecent already selling min $ 900+ psf without any view. How can Sliversea selling below $1K psf.....Wait long lonnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg la...........
    i agree, you know how much they paid for the en-bloc?

$1,000 psf... dun need to wait, can launch now and ppl will be pushing over each other to buy.. like the IT show.....

very funny Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Far East Organization leh
    You think this development being launched by Tan Ah Kow & Company?? This one by Far East Organization leh.

Even though our finishings aren't top class.. Even though our designs are so-so.. we always command top dollar

Honestly we don't even know why.. we ask for $1 Million, people pay $1 Million, we ask for $1.2 Million, people pay $1.2 Million.. It came to a point where we just simply tic-kam tic-kam the price. As long as we make money, we happy.

People happy to pay $5 for Char Kwey Tiao, then we're happy to charge $5 for Char Kwey Tiao. (Even though the Char Kwey Tiao only cost $1 plus, 50 cents more for See Ham)
    Haha! Good one!

FEO is one of the most chop carrot head developers in town.

Pity the carrot heads who got chopped.

When this goes onto the market, FEO will now definitely time it, it could maybe signal start of a turning point for property prices. Its quite certain i think, it will capitalise on the location other things may not seems to matter.

Uregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    When this goes onto the market, FEO will now definitely time it, it could maybe signal start of a turning point for property prices. Its quite certain i think, it will capitalise on the location other things may not seems to matter.
    ya...wn....wait long long hah....2010 good time

FEO Guest

FEO quite funny with this land purchase.... i think this time sure suffer black kok...
    They still have this AMK plot that break even at 1000psft.....
    cramming 3 towers of 34 storeys each in a small plot next to MRT and Bus Depot... lets see how they sell....

Quote Originally Posted by Far West Company
    i agree, you know how much they paid for the en-bloc?

$1,000 psf... dun need to wait, can launch now and ppl will be pushing over each other to buy.. like the IT show.....
    Far East paid $183 million for this former Amberville site. If they lock in the DC and DP, the DC and DP payable should be $59 million, the total land cost at 99 yrs and PR of 2.8 should be around $400 psf ppr. If they managed to lock in the construction contract prior to the run up, their construction cost should be around $300 -$350psf ppr. The breakeven cost for them will be $700 -$750 psf. Any price above this is profit for them.

So it is possible for them to launch at $1000psf BUT my personal opinion is that they are UNLIKELY to do so. Because they are Far East.

If you still don't know why, then you should not be investing in any properties.

Launching in Oct'08... is it true ?

sea facing at $1800psf, non sea facing at $1500psf...keen?

gh Guest

Siao! At this price I rather buy D9,10,11.

Quote Originally Posted by kal

It's really a SKY price for a 99 project..rather buy a more prestious project but there's till people willing to pay for this kinda of crazy price..

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    haha... hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by CX
    It's really a SKY price for a 99 project..rather buy a more prestious project but there's till people willing to pay for this kinda of crazy price..

Going to bring my buyer this Friday. Was told only selling units to #13 floor. My buyer keen to take the pain of $2000 psf for high floor leh. He told me once: Joe, I been staying East Coast for pass 15 years, if I don't have good seaview from my unit, why stay East Coast!

registered Guest

Default Layout

Have seen the layout - nothing fantastic - similar to Blue Horizon, The Bayshore with 6 units on each level, narrow lift lobby and some units door facing another neighbour's door.....

usual bay windows in the rooms, open kitchen concept and usual bomb
    shelter - irregular shape balcony -

large 4 bedder has double balcony, open terrraces from bedrooms, private lift lobby....

Default Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Launching SilverSea on 23rd Sep. Strictly by appt only. Bring Cheque! Queue Forming!

Exclusive East Coast Resort Living right at your doorstep. Parkway Parade, East Coast Park all within reach in the vicinity.

Here is some information for the SilverSea:

Tenure: 99 years leasehold
    TOP: Est. 2011
    Site Area: 218,435 sqft
    Total Unit: 383
    Storey Height: 21
    Car Park Slot: 500

Launching the tower 4, units with unblocked seaview

2 Bedroom: 869-1152sqft
    3 Bedroom: 1485-1582sqft
    3+ Study: 1647-1701sqft
    4 Bedroom: 2497-2776 sqft
    Penhouse: 3552/4381/4962sqft

- 8 min drive to Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resorts, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Financial Centre
    - 10 min drive to changi International Airport
    - 10 min drive to Water Sports Centre & Sport Hub in Kallang
    - 15 min drive to CBD
    - 20 min drive to Orchard Road
    - 5 min walk to Parkway Parade Shopping Mall
    - 5 min walk to East Coast Park (Via underpass)
    - Minutes walk to probable future Marine Parade MRT station

Price:
    Avg. $1500p.s.f

C X Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6816
    Going to bring my buyer this Friday. Was told only selling units to #13 floor. My buyer keen to take the pain of $2000 psf for high floor leh. He told me once: Joe, I been staying East Coast for pass 15 years, if I don't have good seaview from my unit, why stay East Coast!
    Precisely..If you can afford to pay for that kinda of price,go for high floor with sea view..In east coast area,it's about the sea & the good food around east area..Not forgetting,the upcoming spore flyer,IR,Future circle line & sports hub @ the east..

legistered Guest

Launching the tower 4, units with unblocked seaview

maybe u forgot to mention tower 4 is very close to Cote d azur.....and also
    beside a canal(big drain).....

C X Guest

Anyone here going for the Launch?