Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Singaporean family lose $10,000 in Johor Baru home burglary

User Info Menu

actually there is no need to whack each other... the difference in price says everything.. sg n jb are different market afterall.
    Ong lai ah!

User Info Menu

[URL]http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/pool-posh-bungalow-artist-found-killed[/URL]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by onglai View Post
    actually there is no need to whack each other... the difference in price says everything.. sg n jb are different market afterall.
    Precisely crime big or small, high or low, as long as it does not happened to you, just cannot fathom the fanatical bashing by those who have no interest nor desire to own a piece of jb but keep coming into the forum to condemn people who have interest, if sg prop is so desirable n u can afford it go and buy lah , u need not worry abt other people desire to own what are willing to risk.....n not loaded like you, we are of different class lah, cannot afford your kind of investment portfolio.

User Info Menu

[url]http://sg.news.yahoo.com/-i-honestly-thought-i-was-going-to-die-005516242.html[/url]

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

JB reported crimes already so high, not considering so many unreported crimes because people just didn't bother anymore!

Well, in JB, even if it does not happen to you now, sooner or later you will get it one...................

If you want to go there it is your problem, please do not whack people for telling the cold hard truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    Precisely crime big or small, high or low, as long as it does not happened to you, just cannot fathom the fanatical bashing by those who have no interest nor desire to own a piece of jb but keep coming into the forum to condemn people who have interest, if sg prop is so desirable n u can afford it go and buy lah , u need not worry abt other people desire to own what are willing to risk.....n not loaded like you, we are of different class lah, cannot afford your kind of investment portfolio.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    JB reported crimes already so high, not considering so many unreported crimes because people just didn't bother anymore!

Well, in JB, even if it does not happen to you now, sooner or later you will get it one...................

If you want to go there it is your problem, please do not whack people for telling the cold hard truth!
    Wah then I must have been lucky for the past decades, the poor girl in sg was not so lucky outside her million dollar condo....

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

In OCR West Coast area?

Wah then I must have been lucky for the past decades, the poor girl in sg was not so lucky outside her [B][COLOR="Red"]million dollar condo[/COLOR][/B]....

User Info Menu

Wah then I must have been lucky for the past decades, the poor girl in sg was not so lucky outside her million dollar condo....
    From the description ie along AYE, should be Normanton Park.

Junior

User Info Menu

U don't talk big here, wait till u become a victim yourself!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    U don't talk big here, wait till u become a victim yourself!
    ....tks for your concern, you take care too, you might likewise be a victim, crime against senior citizen is rising cos people like u are easy prey.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast