Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Commonwealth Towers - 99LH - 43storeys -Hongleong/CDL- Queenstown MRT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    The average selling price will definitely be lower than JG in current market conditions. At best match. Very difficult to get funding for the masses. For the really rich, they don't seem to be subscribers to buy and rent strategy - just too many penalties and restrictions.
    I'll bet the other way, the averaged price will be at least $100psf more than J-gateway, considering the bad sentiment of the current situation.

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    I'll bet the other way, the averaged price will be at least $100psf more than J-gateway, considering the bad sentiment of the current situation.
    That's a good bet too based on your angle. You might be right. Let's wait and see how it turns out. The average price of JG is $1480 psf if I don't remember wrongly. 1 bedders went for $1778psf and four bedders for about $1400psf.

If the price are about the same, no winner.

I am betting on lower prices.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

JG is a special offering. Not exactly the same as well.

Not my cup of tea but it could be the gateway to high speed rail to Malaysia. It means something right?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Banned

User Info Menu

for the low level, MRT facing one, that's possible. depending on the developer's selling strategy.
    For the price of a development, we are surely referring to the averaged price, right?
    Yep. We should be referring to average prices as a point of reference.

Heard the average prices of Commonwealth T. is going to be $1600psf - $1700 psf...

Senior

User Info Menu

Kwek Land Bank unlikely to lelong this project because cost of bidding for land on GLCs these days are getting too expensive even for CDL standard.
    "[I]Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience[/I]."

User Info Menu

the HDB in Margaret drive conmands nearly the same price as that in redhill,
    and holland village. The Queens, which is mroe than 8 years old, 3 brs are also sold at around S$1300psf, noticing most resale units in Queens are not the high-floor, and not the good facing ones.

the wannabe guru

User Info Menu

and holland village. The Queens, which is mroe than 8 years old, 3 brs are also sold at around S$1300psf, noticing most resale units in Queens are not the high-floor, and not the good facing ones.
    this will not be cheap. maybe slightly cheaper than alex residences, but IMO will be higher than JG. so, if i had to place a bet, it will be in the region 1550-1650psf average. the higher floors will stay expensive maybe closer to 2000psf; the lower floors will be 1400-1550psf.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

and holland village. The Queens, which is mroe than 8 years old, 3 brs are also sold at around S$1300 psf, noticing most resale units in Queens are not the high-floor, and not the good facing ones.
    Commanding is one side of the coin. Affording is the other side.

Transactions are so low currently because of affordability issues in my opinion. No doubt small units can still move no matter what the selling price is. The legal TOP is 2022, expected TOP is 2018. Still a drawback for me.

Anyway, you guys might be right. Be blessed.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Commanding is one side of the coin. Affording is the other side.

Transactions are so low currently because of affordability issues in my opinion. No doubt small units can still move no matter what the selling price is. The legal TOP is 2022, expected TOP is 2018. Still a drawback for me.

Anyway, you guys might be right. Be blessed.
    do not take it too serious, everyone is just guessing and assessing from his own perspective.

User Info Menu

Between Redhill and Queenstown, which is a better location for investment?

Ultimate Underdog

User Info Menu

do not take it too serious, everyone is just guessing and assessing from his own perspective.
    Yah not serious. Just like guessing which soccer team emerge winner.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sherrie View Post
    Redhill for its location.

User Info Menu

The future belongs to Queenstown. Queenstown is the oldest housing estate in Singapore......and our link to one of our colonial masters.

I expect future URA plan announcements for this estate...

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rook View Post
    The future belongs to Queenstown. Queenstown is the oldest housing estate in Singapore......and our link to one of our colonial masters.

I expect future URA plan announcements for this estate...
    According to masterplan, its pretty much a residential zone.

I doubt there is any interest in our government to glorify our colonial master.
    "[I]Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience[/I]."

Recruit

User Info Menu

Redhill if you want more immediate returns, Queenstown for the future. However price point is quite high to enter now. Btw, those who bought Anchorage and Queens previously during launch now huat big time!
    其疾如風,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不動如山,難知如陰,動如雷震

Banned

User Info Menu

--> Commonwealth Towers Next to Queenstown MRT!

It is Official !!! One More Day !!!
    Showflat Sneak Preview: 13 (Sun) - 27 (Sun) April 2014
    Targeted VVIP Booking: 1 May 2014 (Thurs)

Registration for Showflat Appointment & VVIP Booking:
    Contact our Developer Appointed Sales Team at 9789 8770

User Info Menu

Just strolled past the show flat and popped in for a look. Boy was it a mad house with elbow room only. Overall equipment level looks good (ie. natural marble, wood parquet floorings & balcony with glass panes). Pricing levels is estimated to be between 1500 to 1600 psf though.

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

Wow! Much better buy than JGateway at $1500-1600 psf!

Quote Originally Posted by Htfreak View Post
    Just strolled past the show flat and popped in for a look. Boy was it a mad house with elbow room only. Overall equipment level looks good (ie. natural marble, wood parquet floorings & balcony with glass panes). Pricing levels is estimated to be between 1500 to 1600 psf though.

Senior

User Info Menu

Bargain hunters are coming out to play?

User Info Menu

Some units facing the mrt track is quite bad - about 30m. Can be very noisy.

Surrounding not much amenities by walking. Noticed they indicate key amenities minutes by drive.

Furnishing is not bad. If you like marble, they provide marble for living/dining and bathroom even for the 1 BR.