Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 176

Thread: Commonwealth Towers - 99LH - 43storeys -Hongleong/CDL- Queenstown MRT

  1. #21
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    The average selling price will definitely be lower than JG in current market conditions. At best match. Very difficult to get funding for the masses. For the really rich, they don't seem to be subscribers to buy and rent strategy - just too many penalties and restrictions.
    I'll bet the other way, the averaged price will be at least $100psf more than J-gateway, considering the bad sentiment of the current situation.

  2. #22
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    I'll bet the other way, the averaged price will be at least $100psf more than J-gateway, considering the bad sentiment of the current situation.
    That's a good bet too based on your angle. You might be right. Let's wait and see how it turns out. The average price of JG is $1480 psf if I don't remember wrongly. 1 bedders went for $1778psf and four bedders for about $1400psf.

    If the price are about the same, no winner.

    I am betting on lower prices.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  3. #23
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    JG is a special offering. Not exactly the same as well.

    Not my cup of tea but it could be the gateway to high speed rail to Malaysia. It means something right?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  4. #24
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    for the low level, MRT facing one, that's possible. depending on the developer's selling strategy.
    For the price of a development, we are surely referring to the averaged price, right?
    Yep. We should be referring to average prices as a point of reference.

    Heard the average prices of Commonwealth T. is going to be $1600psf - $1700 psf...

  5. #25
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Kwek Land Bank unlikely to lelong this project because cost of bidding for land on GLCs these days are getting too expensive even for CDL standard.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

  6. #26
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    the HDB in Margaret drive conmands nearly the same price as that in redhill,
    and holland village. The Queens, which is mroe than 8 years old, 3 brs are also sold at around S$1300psf, noticing most resale units in Queens are not the high-floor, and not the good facing ones.

  7. #27
    the wannabe guru

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    the HDB in Margaret drive conmands nearly the same price as that in redhill,
    and holland village. The Queens, which is mroe than 8 years old, 3 brs are also sold at around S$1300psf, noticing most resale units in Queens are not the high-floor, and not the good facing ones.
    this will not be cheap. maybe slightly cheaper than alex residences, but IMO will be higher than JG. so, if i had to place a bet, it will be in the region 1550-1650psf average. the higher floors will stay expensive maybe closer to 2000psf; the lower floors will be 1400-1550psf.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

  8. #28
    Ultimate Underdog

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    the HDB in Margaret drive conmands nearly the same price as that in redhill,
    and holland village. The Queens, which is mroe than 8 years old, 3 brs are also sold at around S$1300 psf, noticing most resale units in Queens are not the high-floor, and not the good facing ones.
    Commanding is one side of the coin. Affording is the other side.

    Transactions are so low currently because of affordability issues in my opinion. No doubt small units can still move no matter what the selling price is. The legal TOP is 2022, expected TOP is 2018. Still a drawback for me.

    Anyway, you guys might be right. Be blessed.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  9. #29
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Commanding is one side of the coin. Affording is the other side.

    Transactions are so low currently because of affordability issues in my opinion. No doubt small units can still move no matter what the selling price is. The legal TOP is 2022, expected TOP is 2018. Still a drawback for me.

    Anyway, you guys might be right. Be blessed.
    do not take it too serious, everyone is just guessing and assessing from his own perspective.

  10. #30
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Between Redhill and Queenstown, which is a better location for investment?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •