Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

In Sin almost every projects r blocked....the plot of land is quite far from osm....
    flyer or marina view be blocked or not depend on the unit facing and how they built the hdb,multi carpark....etc.

Quote Originally Posted by showa8
    Anyone knows what is the plan for the big green plot right in front of OSM? I searched the Master Plan and discovered 1/3 will be used for educational institute. The other 2/3 will be used for residential with plot ratio of 3.5. That's over 30 storey, and I am afraid that the flyer or marina view might be blocked, even from the upper most floor. What do u think?

hi Tan,

U are right, in sg anything will be blocked sooner or later, just a matter of time. I have checked the plot is abt 300m away, very far from OSM. so in future, OSM will still be considered unblocked and thus will still be windy. Furthermore we wun know till the the actual bldg is up whether the flyer or marina or CBD will be blocked.

Most importantly we must look at the potential of this area, which I think is much undervalued. With MRT, buses and lotsa amenities within a stone's throw as well as the completion of woodsville interchange and st michael's estate upgrading, on top of being so near to the city core, price in this area still have much room for growth. Futhermore, this is a brand new freehold full condo with full facilities, surely adds on to its potential..

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    In Sin almost every projects r blocked....the plot of land is quite far from osm....
    flyer or marina view be blocked or not depend on the unit facing and how they built the hdb,multi carpark....etc.

Looks like all the south facing units will be blocked by the upcoming regent residence and the new UE condo.

Maybe can get a better resale price?

It means it's beginning to look like Novena.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    It means it's beginning to look like Novena.
    Y novena and not like punggol hdbs?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Y novena and not like punggol hdbs?
    Punggol is a league of their own. Separated by a vehicular river called TPE. Mounted with similar heights concrete jungle. Decorated with manmade river that runs through like a spine in the heartland. Heavenly redefined.

Regent residence launch at abv $1.2+k-$1.4+k psf and if up coming UE 99' years project to be launch at $1.3k+psf sure will push up One St Michael's price higher coz OSM is f'hold project and is available now.
    Once UE project TOP in few years,OSM price will shot up again.

Eventhough UE may block certain view but still shld be able to view fireworks and maybe flyer too- depend how UE project design/layout.

Regent residence does not block OSM view,is next to OSM so only room facing Regent residence maybe blocked but not the living area view.
    Regent residence project has only 1 and 2 rooms units.Nothing 3rms.
    The layout is suitable for investment rather than stay.

Rental in OSM are high-
    2rms abv $3.6k
    3rms abv $4.3k
    4rms abv $4.8k

So Regent residence or UE project are good for investment too.

Regent residence launch at abv $1.2+k-$1.4+k psf and if up coming UE 99' years project to be launch at $1.3k+psf sure will push up One St Michael's price higher coz OSM is f'hold project and is available now.
    Once UE project TOP in few years,OSM price will shot up again.

Eventhough UE may block certain view but still shld be able to view fireworks and maybe flyer too- depend how UE project design/layout.

Regent residence does not block OSM view,is next to OSM so only room facing Regent residence maybe blocked but not the living area view.
    Regent residence project has only 1 and 2 rooms units.Nothing 3rms.
    The layout is suitable for investment rather than stay.

Rental in OSM are high-
    2rms abv $3.6k
    3rms abv $4.3k
    4rms abv $4.8k

So Regent residence or UE project are good for investment too.
    yo, i tot regent residence blocking half of the view at OSM? i was there at the showflat and i am quite sure about it.....the stack further in from srgn road is actually completely blocked by RR

rental at OSM definitely going to be affected by RR for the next 2-3yrs

yo, i tot regent residence blocking half of the view at OSM? i was there at the showflat and i am quite sure about it.....the stack further in from srgn road is actually completely blocked by RR

rental at OSM definitely going to be affected by RR for the next 2-3yrs
    You should view OSM unit and take a look outside the balcony.
    The room facing RR will be blocked but not the living area flyer or firworks view.Maybe u refer to the serangoon or orchard view?
    ya,it'll be blocked by RR but nothing special for that view.

Rental for OSM will not be affected by RR as RR is a small project only 1-2rms but UE is a big project with more facilities and nearer to MRT so OSM rental will be affected.But if buy for stay/long term OSM is f'hold still is a better choice.

The room facing RR will be blocked but not the living area flyer or firworks view.Maybe u refer to the serangoon or orchard view?

Rental for OSM will not be affected by RR as RR is a small project only 1-2rms but UE is a big project with more facilities and nearer to MRT so OSM rental will be affected.But if buy for stay/long term OSM is f'hold still is a better choice.
    yes i am refering to those units facing towards srgn road

i mean OSM rental will be affected during the RR construction period

Rental is not based on views alone. I agree with you.
    But both OSM and RR views will be blocked by UE's 99LH condo.

Default OSM Price

anybody know why OSM is so undervalued at this moment....New Freehold project with full facilities which include even a tennis court and good orientation/view too....and the price is still hovering at around $1100 psfHas it been affected by the surrounding freehold projects such as Sunville, Richmond etc which are transacting at way below suburban 99yr condo price? In my opinion, Estate Upgrading which is on the way might help push up the price a little.

Default estate upgrading

anybody know why OSM is so undervalued at this moment....New Freehold project with full facilities which include even a tennis court and good orientation/view too....and the price is still hovering at around $1100 psfHas it been affected by the surrounding freehold projects such as Sunville, Richmond etc which are transacting at way below suburban 99yr condo price? In my opinion, Estate Upgrading which is on the way might help push up the price a little.
    The upgrading was done in a way which cant be seen.

Ya, many agts told me OSM is undervalue too..but I guess price will increase once the road works ready next month.
    Also you can see the latest transaction is getting higher..shld reach $1.2k psf soon.

Once UE 99'yrs launches Osm price will increase further...

Anyone of u noticed the traffic at the main road outside OSM has started to ease recently? I guess road improvement works is taking effect, should improve significantly once the woodsville interchange opens end of this mth. I do not stay at OSM but this what I have observed lately.

Transactions are slowly creeping up, but it still can't justify this Freehold development's true value. Even at 1.2k psf, it's only on par with some suburban 99yr condo prices. Heard UE's condo need to sell at ard $1.5k psf to break even...

Ya, many agts told me OSM is undervalue too..but I guess price will increase once the road works ready next month.
    Also you can see the latest transaction is getting higher..shld reach $1.2k psf soon.

Once UE 99'yrs launches Osm price will increase further...

Anyone of u noticed the traffic at the main road outside OSM has started to ease recently? I guess road improvement works is taking effect, should improve significantly once the woodsville interchange opens end of this mth. I do not stay at OSM but this what I have observed lately.

Transactions are slowly creeping up, but it still can't justify this Freehold development's true value. Even at 1.2k psf, it's only on par with some suburban 99yr condo prices. Heard UE's condo need to sell at ard $1.5k psf to break even...
    r u comparing apple to apple?

Which suburban 99lh project u r comparing wif? Similar quantum ?

r u comparing apple to apple?

Which suburban 99lh project u r comparing wif? Similar quantum ?
    think he is referring to the potong pasir side. 8@w w28, etc

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp
    think he is referring to the potong pasir side. 8@w w28, etc
    those r rcr/city fringe ppty and not suburban/ocr

let say compare OSm wif blossom@ woodleigh....it does show OSM slightly undervalued....both px shd be similar

however one leicester nearer to mrt also commanding similar px as OSM....so if OSM is undervalued....OL also den

those r rcr/city fringe ppty and not suburban/ocr

let say compare OSm wif blossom@ woodleigh....it does show OSM slightly undervalued....both px shd be similar

however one leicester nearer to mrt also commanding similar px as OSM....so if OSM is undervalued....OL also den
    The sellers quite happy with the price they sold ($1000 is 50% gain)
    the launch price in 05/06 is about $600-$750.
    Hopefully can see better pricing once woodsville interchange is completed.
    Vested in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp
    The sellers quite happy with the price they sold ($1000 is 50% gain)
    the launch price in 05/06 is about $600-$750.
    Hopefully can see better pricing once woodsville interchange is completed.
    Vested in this area.
    i believe the mega 99lh project will help to boost up the px....but wif current debt crisis.....

i believe the mega 99lh project will help to boost up the px....but wif current debt crisis.....
    me hope so too. but so much uncertainty in the MKT.
    i not totally against Basic's view of correction.
    but maybe not 50% lah in 2-3 yrs.

Cool

OSM is not underpriced..price there now is very justifiable based on its location n having not much amenities nearby.
    1000 -1100psf seems ok.

Regent Residence launched has pushed up OSM price.
    Ura latest transaction OSM sold $1190k psf ....soon it'll cross $1250k psf.
    And once UE ,99yrs project launches min $1.3xk psf, OSM (f'hold),price may increase further....

MOM is build along bendemeer road,may have food court over there??