Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    U mean the same stack?sometime is fate and luck.
    For D12, can buy at below $750psf high flr,new,is a good deal. OSM very funny,the bigger units-4rm when launch sold at more expensive price while other project the bigger the unit sell at low psf and smaller the unit sell at higher psf.
    Price and One Leicester almost same.

Went down to view last week,already grow many trees,OSM seems very greenery...but looks very nice.
    Yap. I went down last week and sneak in....*shh....pool very long but hor not very wide. think cna fix in 4-5 persons. very greenery...abit of resort feel but 1st stack got noise pollution ba...2nd stack still ok ....din hear the noise when we stepped in...

that is good to hear... that it is green... think will pop by this week to check it out. also to see if there are nice food around there and place to buy necessities...
    will see if can sneak into the apartment to see the interior...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    Yap. I went down last week and sneak in....*shh....pool very long but hor not very wide. think cna fix in 4-5 persons. very greenery...abit of resort feel but 1st stack got noise pollution ba...2nd stack still ok ....din hear the noise when we stepped in...

this is what i copied and paste from another forummer in this forum... if what is said is true, traffic around st michael's road is actually bad and slow... this is good for the residents there? haha...

This is what feng shui says (not from me):-

A big road with plenty of traffic, the strength and potency of the chi generated is more powerful than a small lane. Highway will generate more chi than a normal road.

Also the speed of traffic does matter. when the traffic moves very fast, the chi created along the road is like a bullet bringing negative harmful energy. When the flow of traffic moves slowly, its chi energy is a lot more benevolent and therefore much more positive in its effects. Thus secondary roads (like those within suburban neighbourhoods, gated communities or housing estates) usually bring better feng shui than primary roads, ring roads or highways.

When the direction of the road is favourable to your home, then the stronger the road is, the more good luck it brings. Likewise, when the direction of flow is unfavourable, its negative effect is also greater.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    this is what i copied and paste from another forummer in this forum... if what is said is true, traffic around st michael's road is actually bad and slow... this is good for the residents there? haha...

This is what feng shui says (not from me):-
    Ermm ... yah some of us have seen this quote (btw, that's from some fella who can dish out pretty gd financial advice e.g. calculations) .... So, what has speed, direction, big/small, etc. etc. ... got to do with OSM?? How to apply it here leh? Juz curious how the roads around OSM should seen .. big? -ve or +ve?

Anyway, I thot FS is supposed to be read in conjuction with a persons' ba-zi ?

and 8 characters has to be looked at in conjunctn with the flying stars and numbers of the unit using Luo Pan, FS is not simply looking at outside although it plays a big part
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Ermm ... yah some of us have seen this quote (btw, that's from some fella who can dish out pretty gd financial advice e.g. calculations) .... So, what has speed, direction, big/small, etc. etc. ... got to do with OSM?? How to apply it here leh? Juz curious how the roads around OSM should seen .. big? -ve or +ve?

Anyway, I thot FS is supposed to be read in conjuction with a persons' ba-zi ?

If you think OSM is not good for staying then dun stay / buy lol...no one force you to stay there...btw somtime fengshui is not 100% accurate one...depend on many factors....It could be BAD for someone but GOOD for someone...

If u really true fengshui, juggle maybe a good place to stay. Quiet....not main road....

who ever talk about buying OSM...LOL. We were just discussing about fengshui...

If you think OSM is not good for staying then dun stay / buy lol...no one force you to stay there...btw somtime fengshui is not 100% accurate one...depend on many factors....It could be BAD for someone but GOOD for someone...

If u really true fengshui, juggle maybe a good place to stay. Quiet....not main road....

haha....

i was at OSM last nite... took some pix and wanted to upload but failed so many times! (guess files are too big) gave up!
    by the look of it, seems like we need another few weeks or more then will TOP. not sure will be in june or not

hi
    here goes... the pictures taken yesterday evening ...

oh... a selegie soya bean just opened. there is also a xin hua restuarant and 7-11 from the road leading up to OSM

and i like the logo of OSM (forgot to take a pix of that)

wanted to go up to see if can sneak into the apartment but lifts are not working

hope to hear news on TOP soon...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by absolutwild; 21-05-09 at 16:39.

hi

oh... a selegie soya bean just opened. there is also a xin hua restuarant and 7-11 from the road leading up to OSM

wanted to go up to see if can sneak into the apartment but lifts are not working

wowoow.... very good lei.....thks...btw, i tried the xin hua restarant. The ribs not bad. My dad said the chicken rice near Boon Keng MRT quite good and the "ba kut tei" in one of the coffee shop (same roll as the chicken rice) also good. Can try try....

must try to time the walk from OSM to boon keng MRT station one day

oh btw... the aircon brand is sanyo...

good to know what decent food is around there in order to get helper to buy lunch/dinner sometimes

wowoow.... very good lei.....thks...btw, i tried the xin hua restarant. The ribs not bad. My dad said the chicken rice near Boon Keng MRT quite good and the "ba kut tei" in one of the coffee shop (same roll as the chicken rice) also good. Can try try....

Quote Originally Posted by meowcsj
    Anyone how much is the maintenance fee at OSM?

Thinks is around $240

hi
    you know when it is going to TOP? cos heard nothing yet...

Quote Originally Posted by solarvpower
    Thinks is around $240

have you tried walking through the underpass to whampoa? heard that it can link to toa payoh as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    have you tried walking through the underpass to whampoa? heard that it can link to toa payoh as well...
    issit ? nvr lei...how ? which underpass ?

think u got to take underpass at mar thoma rd. Not sure bout toa payoh but whampoa definitely

Oh yes, I've tried that route many years ago. Only can remember passed by a underpass where lead to a running field...crossing an overhead bridge is TPY liao.

Default Tks

Hi,tks for the photos...appreciate it.Would very much wanting to view the interior as I think the baywindow is quite low, is it? The floor plan is not drawn to scale so can't design yet.FCP est. TOP b4 Sept...maybe in end June to July I think.
    Disappointed with the pool....so narrow!! and walkway not much space.Y they dun fence up the pool using bricks, the other condo carpark can see us.....
    Have u find any interior firm yet? I'm searching for one...dun use 'plush living' very irresponsible.

To all,as for the fengshui my advice dun believe too much,I'd spend near $10K for fengshui master....end up is the worst home for me.If
    u can feel stay in the house peacefully and smoothly....the house suits u and if u stay in the house but problems keep coming then shift house better.

hi

hi
    you are welcome... can't wait to move in ... will be getting a fengshui master to see the place just to know the best place to put the bed, sofa and know where the wealth position is etc. for peace of mind...

as for interior designer, searching for one too...

it is not a big project hence do not expect much on the 'space' like bigger projects.

Quote Originally Posted by meowcsj
    Anyone how much is the maintenance fee at OSM?
    3rm should be $315 that's d price for OL think OSM should be the same coz same developer.

Hi,

I m start searching for a good ID company. Anyone have good recommendation ?

Hi,

I m start searching for a good ID company. Anyone have good recommendation ? Btw, the gate is darn ugly....

u went down to see again? heard there is security guard now... can still go in?
    as for the good news of boon keng (the newspaper write up)... let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope that one day when we sell, we are able to get good prices too. cos from what i know the prices at st michael's doesnt move much
    as for ID company, i am searching too... already have an idea of what we want for the place... only need the ID to put into perspective... and help to search for the right material...

Hi,

I m start searching for a good ID company. Anyone have good recommendation ? Btw, the gate is darn ugly....

what newspaper writeup?

u went down to see again? heard there is security guard now... can still go in?
    as for the good news of boon keng (the newspaper write up)... let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope that one day when we sell, we are able to get good prices too. cos from what i know the prices at st michael's doesnt move much
    as for ID company, i am searching too... already have an idea of what we want for the place... only need the ID to put into perspective... and help to search for the right material...

I think they are referring to this...

it's a dead link

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    I think they are referring to this...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    it's a dead link
    Its working... I can read it and its taken off a chinese website.
    Last edited by Autonomy; 26-05-09 at 16:01.

Good news. I just went to see One St Micheal. It is ready !!!!!

Everything ok liao. Very very nice....

Saw some agents talking to their client in front of the gate. Heard they said wan to nego with the owner. Think their client also like the place.

Anyone rec'd TOP letter ?