Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-discussion - Living in JB

Banned

User Info Menu

Default Re-discussion - Living in JB

<Please move this thread if it is not suitable in the general discussion section>

I want to know if buying a msia property is fine and sensible thing to do? Where can I find new projects and direct developer now? Not much news though....any expert here?

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thermofisher View Post
    <Please move this thread if it is not suitable in the general discussion section>

I want to know if buying a msia property is fine and sensible thing to do? Where can I find new projects and direct developer now? Not much news though....any expert here?

Landed or Condo.

FH or 99 years.

Investment or self stay.

Retirement or Stay in JB work in Singapore.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Landed or Condo.

FH or 99 years.

Investment or self stay.

Retirement or Stay in JB work in Singapore.
    Looking for FH? Both investment and selfstay but wouldnt mind if property really stuck in pricing. Both when at present age work and old retirement.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thermofisher View Post
    Looking for FH? Both investment and selfstay but wouldnt mind if property really stuck in pricing. Both when at present age work and old retirement.
    Do u have children? How old r u and r u married? Got job? What r yr qualifications? What is yr religion? Very difficult to advice if u dun share more about yrself...

Junior

User Info Menu

Actually if want to retire, heard around 1000 a mth can already...dunno...it is want I read on the net.....but really the world is so big just google and can find a lot of info....but main thing is retire then do what....very boring to do nothing....for me I hope to do mission work for Christ....but actually now want to do also can lah like in this forum....hope they r many bros and sis here in Christ with me....respect Prophet Muhammad and would love to be in heaven with all my Buddhist and Muslim friends....dun have Hindu friends I think but I believe God is Love and whoever has love in his heart will go to heaven thru the amazing power of Christ redeeming blood that was shed for us...He did no wrong yet he was persecuted and died on the cross for us....imagine that...and he asked God to forgive his persecutors!

User Info Menu

Smile

Malaysia landed G n G better than condo. Fh too.. if condo n landed same price, I go fir landed.. ;-)

Junior

User Info Menu

My brother-in-law bought a condo somewhere near Iskandar but his wife is a PR / Malaysian, so I think not much problem even if the law changes. He said when the condo is ready, he wants to stay in Malaysia and rent out his S'pore HDB flat, because he said standard of living in M'sia is cheaper. But he has a 4 yrs old daughter in the S'pore child care centre. So I feel that is it worth it? Need to wake up very early in the morning with the little girl and travel all the way from M'sia to Singapore. No jam still ok but what happen if it jam. Then at night, need to fetch his daughter and wife back to Malaysia again, by the time, they reach their Malaysia home, it will be quite late, rest a while, need to get ready for tomorrow journey again. Will his little girl able to take it? Unless they want to give up their S'pore jobs and stay in Malaysia and study in Malaysia for his little girl. But if work in Malaysia, isn't it come to square one because their salary will also be lower, not only due to the exchange rate. Few years back, I was at JB taking KFC, they were engaging people, salary around RM600 to RM800, couldn't remember the exact figure. Wonder how much will S'pore KFC offer?
    Last edited by irisng; 17th May 2014 at 09:56 AM.

Senior

User Info Menu

Jam is bad now. A lot of Malaysians r staying in JB n coming to work in SG.

Junior

User Info Menu

I missed the days when jam is only at most 1 -2 hrs and not 3-4 hours like now.

Our highway is not even enough the accomodate the jam and cars need to be diverted to normal roads to queue......

User Info Menu

the answer is No ... No ... No

the answer is Yes ... Yes ... Yes, if only you retired in JB and only need to come in Spore once a month or once a few months just to run errands
    Last edited by wt_know; 17th May 2014 at 10:58 AM.

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast