Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

Quote Originally Posted by sufri
    Hi Blu coral residents, i came by to see the project last year, 3 bdrm but not impressed coz of plantars and bay window in living room. But i like the overall feel of the place coz of unobstructed view from the blanconies. So i am thinking of getting the penthouse for own stay. I like the idea of a private lap pool or jacuzzi. Any issues with regards to the project after u guys have moved in?
    Which blk are u eyeing bro? We are still waiting for the MC to be formed. Not many major issues. But certainly there is room for improvement with the speed the MA rectify issues.

How the new MA ? IT about 2 to 3 yr after top ...

Understand that there is a change in ma after 1yr....

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    How the new MA ? IT about 2 to 3 yr after top ...

Understand that there is a change in ma after 1yr....
    Yes, the MA now is TEaMS, similar to Versilia on Haig as highlighted by Bro BIC. Definitely much better than the previous one.

I am in the council so anything u wanna ask, please feel free to.

Thanks , donchew76
    We be having our agm and currently, estate is not rather well managed...but i must said it improving after our feedback..was contemplating a change and saw teams in katong shopping center, and hence this postings.
    Mine also a world class land projt but smaller, 19 residents apartment.
    I Will pm you later...if that ok with you.

Quote Originally Posted by donchew76
    Yes, the MA now is TEaMS, similar to Versilia on Haig as highlighted by Bro BIC. Definitely much better than the previous one.

I am in the council so anything u wanna ask, please feel free to.

Hi,

I am an owner selling my well-kept 2-bedroom unit at Blu Coral below valuation. Serious buyers, please PM me. No low-ballers please.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by donchew76
    Hi,

I am an owner selling my well-kept 2-bedroom unit at Blu Coral below valuation. Serious buyers, please PM me. No low-ballers please.

Thanks.
    Seller's valuation is quite different from buyer's valuation. All buyers r serious if u meet their valuation.

This project is condo status and the plot areas are quite unique. There is front and back entrances but not sure whether both usable. Some of the stacks are very very close to each other maybe like 4m apart only and could get rather claustro. Otherwise Lor L is quite close to main East Coast Road and I think this project is also few steps to park connector... Pool size though I think could be bigger for a condo status...

This project was sold at $600+psf when first launched, now the owners are all smiling on their way to the banks!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    This project was sold at $600+psf when first launched, now the owners are all smiling on their way to the banks!
    Is that so... Go bank for what? Unless they sold it. ;-) Otherwise they can continue to sit there by the cosy pool count their paper gains lor...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Is that so... Go bank for what? Unless they sold it. ;-) Otherwise they can continue to sit there by the cosy pool count their paper gains lor...
    At $1000 psf based on last caveat, it has not reached its potential. Those who sold it early will still smile on their way to the banks, those who have not, they are anticipating to laugh instead of smile to the banks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    At $1000 psf based on last caveat, it has not reached its potential. Those who sold it early will still smile on their way to the banks, those who have not, they are anticipating to laugh instead of smile to the banks.
    I believe 1250-1300psf not an issue for this development at all....

Hey guys, I am an owner and am selling as well. My unit not facing the neighbours and no afternoon sun. Interested PM me. PSF pegged very reasonably. Nowhere near its potential yet. Reason for selling is because wanted to move near parents.

have u being inside 1 of these units before. The layout is very inefficient with long walkways, double balconies. The actual area usable is estimate to be 1/3 less. The balcony in front of the master bedroom is also very big . There is a reason why the resale is slow for this project.

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    have u being inside 1 of these units before. The layout is very inefficient with long walkways, double balconies. The actual area usable is estimate to be 1/3 less. The balcony in front of the master bedroom is also very big . There is a reason why the resale is slow for this project.
    Hello,
    You are right about the layout. I looked at Blu Corol back in Jun 2008 while looking for condo in Telok Kurau for self stay. The psf was cheaper as compared to The Amery at Lorong K but in the end we chose Amery. However, Amery does come with 2 balconies also [heard it is typical of Sim Lian's project].
    Good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by CP5211
    Hello,
    You are right about the layout. I looked at Blu Corol back in Jun 2008 while looking for condo in Telok Kurau for self stay. The psf was cheaper as compared to The Amery at Lorong K but in the end we chose Amery. However, Amery does come with 2 balconies also [heard it is typical of Sim Lian's project].
    Good luck to you!
    The Amery does have much better layout, abit that the floor area is bigger. Secondly the pool and facade for Amery is much better. Blue Coral has such a small and short pool. Amery pool is decent. I think the choice is clear. Another decent choice will be Poshgrove East. 1 of my regrets that I did not buy in 2009 after TOP when they got remaining units direct from Developer. Less than 900psf that time.

I have sold the unit. Thanks.

Moving on to amber road next.

Congrat bro, and thanks for your earlier advice regarding agm.
    which project in amber ?

Hi jazzer
    so sold yet ?
    Btw, if tenant dont drive,is it a far walk to bus stop.
    it quite deep into the lorong

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer
    Hey guys, I am an owner and am selling as well. My unit not facing the neighbours and no afternoon sun. Interested PM me. PSF pegged very reasonably. Nowhere near its potential yet. Reason for selling is because wanted to move near parents.