Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

Unregister Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    well u look for a house at TK and I look for house at Nassim. Now, are we the same then? Just an example only ... no skin attached!
    the grass is always greener on the other side... may you be pleased wit your decision.

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregister
    the grass is always greener on the other side... may you be pleased wit your decision.
    what decision? i'm just saying that they're different although they want the same thing ...

Unregister Guest

what decision? i'm just saying that they're different although they want the same thing ...
    Your decision to look for an unit on the greener side...

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregister
    Your decision to look for an unit on the greener side...
    ahh ... already bought another one some time ago but not in TK.

Unregister Guest

ahh ... already bought another one some time ago but not in TK.
    Congratulations....

ACTI Guest

Default Blu Coral

hi, i bought a unit at Blu Coral and noticed the site is starting to build as i walked past yesterday.

anybody else bought Blu Coral? Will be nice to make acquaintance here.....

Wonder when the TOP will be??

Quote Originally Posted by ACTI
    hi, i bought a unit at Blu Coral and noticed the site is starting to build as i walked past yesterday.

anybody else bought Blu Coral? Will be nice to make acquaintance here.....

Wonder when the TOP will be??
    Was very interested in Blu Coral but found the price too steep for its location.
    Any more units left?
    The prices seem to be falling in this development.

ACTI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe
    Was very interested in Blu Coral but found the price too steep for its location.
    Any more units left?
    The prices seem to be falling in this development.
    I think still a few units left... I too heard the price came down..

Might be worth a try for you to go back and determine price... might be within your budget already......

Property Boom Guest

The contractor's notice board outside the project says completion expected in Aug 2009 although the developer stated TOP as March 2011.

Interested Buyer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Property Boom
    The contractor's notice board outside the project says completion expected in Aug 2009 although the developer stated TOP as March 2011.
    Telok Kurau condo are not worth buying... cos there are just too many small developments....

Just look at serangoon... lorong ah soo... prices didn not move much at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Interested Buyer
    Telok Kurau condo are not worth buying... cos there are just too many small developments....

Nope, i think they are worth buying...just now at current prices...

Star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Interested Buyer

Anybody with some property knowledge will not compare TK to lorong ah soo and I trust you do have but just some oversight on your part.

Lorong ah soo is in the district of hougang, the backdrop of a heartland mass whereas Tk itself invoke image of private housing ONLY, it is near kembangan, another are with a high concentrated private housing and prices.

To be frank, these two ares are currnelty under valued by buyers whereas lorong ah soo probably reached its peak.

SCUM Guest

The fact that TK fetches one of the lowest PSF after Geylang for the new launches means something. This area's new launch was the LOWEST PSF last quarter - the scum of the earth. The area probably is only attractive to the "CMI" crowd who looks for the cheapest condo with no facility. Even the old residents there are moving out and selling their small land to enbloc. Small land meant for 1 house built into 90 units. Do you want to cramp yourself in such a place? It's even more cramped and congested than HDB.

Unregiste Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SCUM
    The fact that TK fetches one of the lowest PSF after Geylang for the new launches means something. This area's new launch was the LOWEST PSF last quarter - the scum of the earth. The area probably is only attractive to the "CMI" crowd who looks for the cheapest condo with no facility. Even the old residents there are moving out and selling their small land to enbloc. Small land meant for 1 house built into 90 units. Do you want to cramp yourself in such a place? It's even more cramped and congested than HDB.

You are indeed a scum.

Money enough, everywhere also worth buy.

Unregister Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BENTLY
    Try sembawang then...

Real Estate Pundit Guest

Default What's the problem with Telok Kurau?

Developments are simply too small! 12 to 32 units per development.....the groung floor is turned into a large cemented floor carpark. And the only relief from the carparks are miserable patches of grass and tiny little bath tub posing as swimming pool.

The access road are narrow and often has a row of cars parked on one side turning it into a single lane road.

Real Estate shooter Guest

Default What's the problem with you

Quote Originally Posted by Real Estate Pundit
    Developments are simply too small! 12 to 32 units per development.....the groung floor is turned into a large cemented floor carpark. And the only relief from the carparks are miserable patches of grass and tiny little bath tub posing as swimming pool.

The access road are narrow and often has a row of cars parked on one side turning it into a single lane road.
    Where did you visit my friend? TK or geylang backstreet

Real Estate Pundit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Real Estate shooter
    Where did you visit my friend? TK or geylang backstreet
    Hey shooter, did you miss the mark?

Just take drive thru Lorong N, Lorong M and the other Lorongs of Telok Kurau......what you will see is a row of cars parked on one side of the road and you better hope you don't get in the way of a truck on way to construction site.

I know what I am talking about. Do you?

Real Estate Shooter Guest

Hey shooter, did you miss the mark?

Just take drive thru Lorong N, Lorong M and the other Lorongs of Telok Kurau......what you will see is a row of cars parked on one side of the road and you better hope you don't get in the way of a truck on way to construction site.

I know what I am talking about. Do you?
    Of course I do, I growed up there and still stay around that area. Which gives me an initimate knowledge of TK.

To be fair, you are right about the construction trucks, but all these due to all the en-bloc deals last year. 2 years down the road and many new buildings will bring a breadth of fresh air to TK, an idyllic neighbourhood once again and with it bring the prices generally up......

Real Estate Pundit Guest

I grew up closer to Siglap. I like the original Telok Kurau, it was more idyllic back then.

Of late many smaller developers are turning TK into clusters of small apartment blocks that has the carpark lot covering the entire ground floor, not a blade of grass is visible. Some time back I was to view a unit at N'clave but I cancelled when I saw the carpark. I just did not bother. Then I went to Inova 100, the ceiling is definitely lower than HDB standard. What happened to those developers with passion to built something that buyers can be proud of showing off to their friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Estate Shooter
    Of course I do, I growed up there and still stay around that area. Which gives me an initimate knowledge of TK.

To be fair, you are right about the construction trucks, but all these due to all the en-bloc deals last year. 2 years down the road and many new buildings will bring a breadth of fresh air to TK, an idyllic neighbourhood once again and with it bring the prices generally up......

Real Estate Shooter Guest

I grew up closer to Siglap. I like the original Telok Kurau, it was more idyllic back then.

Of late many smaller developers are turning TK into clusters of small apartment blocks that has the carpark lot covering the entire ground floor, not a blade of grass is visible. Some time back I was to view a unit at N'clave but I cancelled when I saw the carpark. I just did not bother. Then I went to Inova 100, the ceiling is definitely lower than HDB standard. What happened to those developers with passion to built something that buyers can be proud of showing off to their friends?
    I don't know about the 2 developments you mentioned. I did not viewed them. The changes however are to be expected. It is not a bad thing in my opinion.

A general observations on the car lining the roads. I noticed cars were parked outside the roads where there are terrace houses and the likes, where there are apartments or condo, there are less cars... That is a minor minus point, in my opinion. Having said that, I don't have any problem driving in and out of these landways having lived for the better part of my life. Most drivers are courteous and do give ways...

Real Estate Pundit Guest

I am hoping that the developer who purchased the land from No. 66A, 68A-E, 70, 70A-D, 72, 72A and 90 Lorong M Telok Kurau will do a better job than the current effort available now.

The combined land from 66A to 90 is at least 66,200sqft! So the land should be large enough to yield a well designed development. I am keeping my fingers crossed for this to better The Ambrosia.

Penthouse Luver Guest

well u look for a house at TK and I look for house at Nassim. Now, are we the same then? Just an example only ... no skin attached!
    Nah, I buy my hse in TK while you only "look" at house in Nassim. Window shopping is free, no committments attached. One can act as rich man on the internet, but pls wake up from your dream.

If u dun like TK, why keep casting negative comments on it? Maybe u bgt ur hse in some HDB areas, tat y u try to dissuade folks from buying. But mind u, no matter what you say here, has no effect on the demands in TK. Time will tell whether it is a good buy or not.

I luv TK, Marine Parade, Katong, Joo Chiat area, and I luv my penthse. Every night I watch the moon and stars from my roof terrace while I soak myself in the jacuzzi pool, drinking wine and smoking my cigars. On weekends, I invite my frds over for BBQ on my roof top and we play american pool while watching English league matches. This is what I call quality life.

comments is free

so natural those who cant afford

will say .......

True Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BENTLY
    agree. buying a property is a good investment.

Shooter too Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse Luver
    Time will tell whether it is a good buy or not.
    I too agree that TK is lots better than a leasehold projects elsewhere in many places.....

For one, there are many foreigners that love this place with its privity to the sea yet not too near to avoid the salty wind; near town yet not too near to afford some privacy, near MRT yet not to near to hear with the tracks noises everyday; near eateries yet not too near to avoid the cars that come with the droves of hungry ppl; near good schools yet not too near with the nosie of children; the list goes on.........

Unregistered12 Guest

Default Blu Coral

Anyone in this forum also bought an unit at the Blu Coral?

I did and saw the foundation for the blks behind has been laid. First floor taking off...

blu coral fully sold?

Unregistered12 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    blu coral fully sold?
    Oh yes, i understand it was fully sold last month.

I drove past the other day and the back blks (near Lorong K) seems to be bulit first. Anyone else also bought an unit in Blu Coral??