Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

Anyone visited the showroom and saw this one, any details ?

Unregistered

Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Anyone visited the showroom and saw this one, any details ?
    Yes! Was there with some friends last weekend. We got a unit. Attractive $psf. Compared to surrounding developments...certainly good value.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yes! Was there with some friends last weekend. We got a unit. Attractive $psf. Compared to surrounding developments...certainly good value.
    Indeed the prices very atttactive, think this is a sign of price dropping already, small developers cannot hold too long....

Unregistered

Blu Coral and Ambrosia - which one is better value for money ?

Unregistered

Blu Coral....

Unregistered

If you look at Blu Coral's layout, there is alot of Planter Boxes. Compare that to the Ambrosia and you will find that the Ambrosia is more expensive, but has less of these Planter Boxes.

Personally, I find these planter boxes kinda useless. Also, Blu Coral's location is right in the middle of the Telok Kurau estate, making it "neither here nor there".

Unregistered

If you look at Blu Coral's layout, there is alot of Planter Boxes. Compare that to the Ambrosia and you will find that the Ambrosia is more expensive, but has less of these Planter Boxes.

Personally, I find these planter boxes kinda useless. Also, Blu Coral's location is right in the middle of the Telok Kurau estate, making it "neither here nor there".
    I was at both projects. Both have lots of planter boxes... just like all new developments! However, between the two maybe Ambrosia has a slightly better advantage in terms of location but all things considered, I still find Blu Coral to be of better value.

Unregistered

i went to both showrooms too. In the end, got an unit at Blu-coral. Amborsia over stated and under rated. i suspect ambrosia was priced so high was because the develope paid a higher price for the area.

Unregistered

Smile Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

those who got it, can share the price / area?
    interested in this project, first time getting a place and duno what to look out for... can shed some light / info on this project plssssss.....
    thanks!!!!!

Unregistered

i went to both showrooms too. In the end, got an unit at Blu-coral. Amborsia over stated and under rated. i suspect ambrosia was priced so high was because the develope paid a higher price for the area.
    Agree. Though I didn't have the intention to buy anything right now, I almost changed my mind when I visited Blu Coral. Still thinking about it right now. May take the plunge. Can't decide

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast