Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Costa Del Sol - D16, Bayshore Road, Best in Bayshore

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    plenty........can even play street soccer in one particular corner.
    lol..

I guess high tenant condos are gd in some sense..

But tenants = high complaints for mgmt office.. lol

paid a little more for an established ID for a peace of mind. thought if your kids were youngder, we can organize a playgroup

mine's 2.5yrs old, by the way. is yours high/mid/low floor? hope you didn't kenna the glass shattering

Your kid attending child care or any enrichment classes around this area? Im looking for a learning centre for my son.

How do you define low/mid/high? if you take 30/3 = 10floors for each category, then mine is high..

my kid is attending playgroup at lucky heights. are you looking for nursery school or just enrichment classes?

high floor - view must be real good. how much did you pay for the place, if you care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by munchies
    Your kid attending child care or any enrichment classes around this area? Im looking for a learning centre for my son.

How do you define low/mid/high? if you take 30/3 = 10floors for each category, then mine is high..
    Mother goose and Good shepherd convent kindergarten are near to bayshore. Siglap area has some good preschools.

my kid is attending playgroup at lucky heights. are you looking for nursery school or just enrichment classes?

high floor - view must be real good. how much did you pay for the place, if you care to share?

Hi,

Im looking at 3 hours nursery class, hopefully within walking distance so that helper can pick him up after school.

View indeed good. Which floor you staying? Yours must have very good view considering it is the block in front.

Gee, not so comfy to review the price here but ura webby should have the info?

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Mother goose and Good shepherd convent kindergarten are near to bayshore. Siglap area has some good preschools.

Thanks for sharing. Im looking for one near the condo.. Siglap not conv as too far unless i arrange for tpt

Hi,

Im looking at 3 hours nursery class, hopefully within walking distance so that helper can pick him up after school.

View indeed good. Which floor you staying? Yours must have very good view considering it is the block in front.

the closest would be ABC at the junction of upper east coast/bayshore road.

mine's attending a half day playgroup at lucky heights - http://ripplesmontessori.com/location.htm

it's about 7 min walk away from CDS, and the class size is small and good

the closest would be ABC at the junction of upper east coast/bayshore road.

mine's attending a half day playgroup at lucky heights - http://ripplesmontessori.com/location.htm

it's about 7 min walk away from CDS, and the class size is small and good
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Hi Douk,

You mentioned that there are some good preschools around Siglap, do you mind sharing the info?

Ive checked with Mother Goose.. they are full

I cant seems to get hold of Good Shepherd Convent Kindergarten but it would seems they have some bad news about them.. need to google more.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing.
    oh ya, forgot to mention my kid takes the school bus too.

Hi,

got loads of greenery and a sliver of sea for view. mother goose is a little far to walk.

there's a chinese kindergarten at the church - good if you intend to school your kid in a mandarin environment.

oh ya, forgot to mention my kid takes the school bus too.
    Hi,

thanks for sharing. Why need to take school bus when it is only 7mins walk??

Do you mind sharing whether it is noisy considering yours is the first block facing high way. Im a super light sleeper and I kinda bothered by the highway noise.

Hi Douk,

You mentioned that there are some good preschools around Siglap, do you mind sharing the info?

Ive checked with Mother Goose.. they are full

I cant seems to get hold of Good Shepherd Convent Kindergarten but it would seems they have some bad news about them.. need to google more.

Thanks
    There are pat's schoolhouse, baby planet Montessori, And there is another kindergarten in Bethesda church along frankel ave. there is also one new child are at fidelio, I think it is called twinkle kids.

Hi,

thanks for sharing. Why need to take school bus when it is only 7mins walk??

Do you mind sharing whether it is noisy considering yours is the first block facing high way. Im a super light sleeper and I kinda bothered by the highway noise.
    i'm a super light sleeper too. closed windows do the trick.

the reason why she takes the school bus is that i want to spare my mum the 7min walk - nothing more.

Its seems resale price and rental for Costa is still holding very strong, own-stay/owners and tenants also underwent quite a lot of changes.

Quote Originally Posted by latour View Post
    Its seems resale price and rental for Costa is still holding very strong, own-stay/owners and tenants also underwent quite a lot of changes.
    doing ok nia lah; would be good if it can go up a little more with new projects, like in the vicinity setting the ceiling at $1500

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    doing ok nia lah; would be good if it can go up a little more with new projects, like in the vicinity setting the ceiling at $1500
    But it's LH99 and more than 10 years old now right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503 View Post
    But it's LH99 and more than 10 years old now right?
    yup, 10 years old next year. the new ones around tanah merah are also 99LH too.

Hi,

Noticed a couple of soil test done around Costa.. any idea what is that?

yup, 10 years old next year. the new ones around tanah merah are also 99LH too.
    tanan merah area no fight with upper east coast

Quote Originally Posted by munchies View Post
    Hi,

Noticed a couple of soil test done around Costa.. any idea what is that?
    MRT lor, it's an open secret now as to where the future station will be located

Congrats Eng!

Lol, but hor... these days i noticed alot of foreigners (tenants?) in these areas.

Got chance to use ur condo facilities or not? hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by pod View Post
    Congrats Eng!

Lol, but hor... these days i noticed alot of foreigners (tenants?) in these areas.

Got chance to use ur condo facilities or not? hahahaha
    eh, thanks.....but why congrats? there had always been more foreigners here than locals leh

eh, thanks.....but why congrats? there had always been more foreigners here than locals leh

congrats for BIG MRT gold mine ma.....

hehehe.....

Quote Originally Posted by pod View Post
    congrats for BIG MRT gold mine ma.....

hehehe.....
    eh....i don't know what the price hike will be like.....if really hits 1500psf and north, you can congratulate me then

eh....i don't know what the price hike will be like.....if really hits 1500psf and north, you can congratulate me then
    MRT news will surely jostle the price up.

I see alot of big mercs n bmw driving in and out of bayshore... huat ar rich bosses!!

Noticed an increased in China Chinese at my block (68), next highest would be the Indians.. very few locals..

HI,

Thanks for info. New Kid on block so not aware.. you mean there would be a station outside Bayshore?? possible? how to cut through Bay shore 1 unless they do it along the Upper East Coast Road which will only worsen the traffic condition in the morning cause I need to send daughter to school

Quote Originally Posted by munchies View Post
    HI,

Thanks for info. New Kid on block so not aware.. you mean there would be a station outside Bayshore?? possible? how to cut through Bay shore 1 unless they do it along the Upper East Coast Road which will only worsen the traffic condition in the morning cause I need to send daughter to school
    honestly, i'm no civil engineer and i think it's a daunting feat to have the ERL run along the entire upper east coast-marine parade road.

our area is built up and how they are going to manage digging underground without affecting densely-packed building structures, which are in close proximity, baffles me.

are you local? which school/playgroup does your kid attend?

honestly, i'm no civil engineer and i think it's a daunting feat to have the ERL run along the entire upper east coast-marine parade road.

our area is built up and how they are going to manage digging underground without affecting densely-packed building structures, which are in close proximity, baffles me.

are you local? which school/playgroup does your kid attend?

Hi,

Yipz, me local and my 4yrs old son is currently attending Ripples Monte which you have recommended.. Went to a few centers to check out and finally settle on this one as i like the principle.

My son enjoys the walk home as he could see parrot and dog along the way.. =)