Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by Ach
    Just realised that the bank had adjusted the interest rate to 4% after they post the statement to us! Was shocked and had approached the bank to recalculate the rate and found out that what they charged previously was incorrect and they bring down the rate to 2.5%. Can any of the owners here share what is your interest rate? I believe that the bank can still decrease the interest lower than 2.5%.
    bro which bank are you with?

Mines with OCBC and its like 3.25% now... best i just realized the Lock-in ends in Jan 2010 which translates to a 7k early redemption penalty if i jump ship

Was shopping around for refinancing and chanced upon UOB which is like 1.68% currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Noisy?
    Is this the condo by the road? Noisy or not?
    mines facing the road so i wont say its like a library.....but its rather ok since traffic is not very heavy.

If you want peace and greenery suggest you pick to rear stacks. there's a couple on sale now if you are interested.

Just realised that the bank had adjusted the interest rate to 4% after they post the statement to us! Was shocked and had approached the bank to recalculate the rate and found out that what they charged previously was incorrect and they bring down the rate to 2.5%. Can any of the owners here share what is your interest rate? I believe that the bank can still decrease the interest lower than 2.5%.
    Huh... how could they make such a mistake?
    Mine's with HSBC at around 2.5% and lock in period is 1 year from TOP.

Unregistered123 Guest

Many bought way below today's prices. Is the condo well-built and everything in order like no defects?

ACTI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joyce501
    I also want to remove the door!!!
    Can meh... if can, i also want...

In fact, i went to a showroom recently and the developer removed the door and put up a nice facade in replacement... so misleading.. i ask the agent can remove or not... she talks a load of rubbish without answering my question so i don't think so.......

Quote Originally Posted by ACTI
    Can meh... if can, i also want...

In fact, i went to a showroom recently and the developer removed the door and put up a nice facade in replacement... so misleading.. i ask the agent can remove or not... she talks a load of rubbish without answering my question so i don't think so.......
    According to handbook, cannot leh.
    But for my 2 bedroom layout, the home shelter door clash with main door is v stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarain
    My main door is dented Im guessing the main door hit the handle of the bomb shelter door which was not closed properly

What about paint / cement residue - Are they liable to clean them up too?
    Just met the person in charge of defects this afternoon, he agreed to help us clean up. See can get them to clean up too.

Btw, is there door stopper at main door? The person in charge says all units dont have.
    Right now, if open the door too hard the handle will hit the wall. You face the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by joyce501
    Just met the person in charge of defects this afternoon, he agreed to help us clean up. See can get them to clean up too.

Btw, is there door stopper at main door? The person in charge says all units dont have.
    Right now, if open the door too hard the handle will hit the wall. You face the same problem?
    Hi Joyce!

is yours a Type A5 too?

There is no stopper for the main door, my handle seemed to have "bang" the walls many times liao hence going to ask for a replacement.

Bomb shelter by right cannot remove however if you have the means to do so whos going to check right? (Im just going to leave it there for now)

When you say "Clean" up - does it include repolishing / revanishing? my floor looks quite terrible.

Cheers

Layout

An Owner Guest

Hi Joyce!

is yours a Type A5 too?

There is no stopper for the main door, my handle seemed to have "bang" the walls many times liao hence going to ask for a replacement.

Bomb shelter by right cannot remove however if you have the means to do so whos going to check right? (Im just going to leave it there for now)

When you say "Clean" up - does it include repolishing / revanishing? my floor looks quite terrible.

Cheers
    My floorings are in perfect conditions. Only a few minor defects found only so far.

Hi Joyce!

is yours a Type A5 too?

Cheers
    Hi Xarain,

Mine's type A3, which looks exactly like yours except for the location of the balcony.

Got to go and install one stopper on my own liao. Even replace also cant be long term solution as will still continue to bang.

Hubby also told me to leave the home shelter door alone, as it is too troublesome.

For me, there are just some paint stains, so normal removing of paint is what he will do for us.

Unregistered.Bleu.2 Guest

Took out HS door and just store it in HS.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered.Bleu.2
    Is it easy? How many people helped to remove the HS door?
    Very tempted!

Unregistered.Bleu.3 Guest

Just need one shwazeneggar one george bush and one tony blair.That should do it.

Ach Guest

Default Bank interest rate

bro which bank are you with?

Mines with OCBC and its like 3.25% now... best i just realized the Lock-in ends in Jan 2010 which translates to a 7k early redemption penalty if i jump ship

Was shopping around for refinancing and chanced upon UOB which is like 1.68% currently.

Mines also with OCBC. I think you can try to negotiate with the bank and pull down the interest a little. As current economy is bad, they would probably give in to your request.

Unregistered111122 Guest

Mines also with OCBC. I think you can try to negotiate with the bank and pull down the interest a little. As current economy is bad, they would probably give in to your request.
    how low can they go?

-1% do-able? they very hard to contact and my mobile banker has quit!

Tony Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered.Bleu.2
    How do you remove it? What tools are needed? Heavy or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111122
    how low can they go?

-1% do-able? they very hard to contact and my mobile banker has quit!

PM me, I give u my OCBC mobile banker number

Instead of approaching a mobile banker..
    why don't you try a mortgage broker.
    He/she can compare across all the different mobile bankers and give you advice.
    It's up to you to take the advice.

Questions Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Instead of approaching a mobile banker..
    why don't you try a mortgage broker.
    He/she can compare across all the different mobile bankers and give you advice.
    It's up to you to take the advice.

How does a mortgage banker earns? Since you can pick up the advice and go direct to the bank for the loan.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Questions
    How does a mortgage banker earns? Since you can pick up the advice and go direct to the bank for the loan.
    Kick back from bank.

it's either the whole commission amt into the pocket of the RM..
    or the commission is split btw RM and Broker..

But, I would say.. you let the broker do the comparison..
    but you can also asked the individual RMs yourself..

then compare.

Newbleu Guest

Question Contractors

anyone have any recommendation of the contractors/electricians? i only need to install the false ceilings and downlights. Btw, any of the bleu owners here already start renovating? I have search a few of the contractors, but no idea which one is reliable and good.

Unregistered Bleu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Newbleu
    anyone have any recommendation of the contractors/electricians? i only need to install the false ceilings and downlights. Btw, any of the bleu owners here already start renovating? I have search a few of the contractors, but no idea which one is reliable and good.
    Passed by Bleu, already see one household moved in

Default everybody bz?

it seems this thread is quiet.. guess everyone is bz moving, packing and unpacking.. hope to see some posts here soon!
    BLUR

Default security

what do you all think of the securities hired? any comments? btw,any inconvenience happened while moving those big items? care to share, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur
    it seems this thread is quiet.. guess everyone is bz moving, packing and unpacking.. hope to see some posts here soon!
    BLUR
    Some phots taken recently.
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice view...very relaxing place..
    afew friends came here and went swimming with me there.. they all loved the relax feeling here.. esp. my unit is facing the trees.. weather here is nice so far and lots of sun! cant wait to slim down so i can don on my swimming attire here!

Ach,
    prob can ask if security is able to open the other gate for moving, providing the truck is not obstructing anything there.. it will be easier to move items esp. the huge ones there, going down the carpark is terrible idea.

The water features and playground infront of the pool
    Attached Images Attached Images