Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I can sell a unit 0X-10 if interested.1000 persq ft.
    Can you email be details of this unit, keen to look at, [email protected].
    Thanks.

Unregistered Guest

Is this property over speculated? The average price for Tanjong Rhu or Meyer Road is $1100 psf. How can Upp East Coast area asking $1100 psf? The average price for this Bleu for now should be about $800 psf.

Therefore, buyer should wait and see when the property market cools down which exactly what is happening now.

Unregistered Guest

Is this property over speculated? The average price for Tanjong Rhu or Meyer Road is $1100 psf. How can Upp East Coast area asking $1100 psf? The average price for this Bleu for now should be about $800 psf.

Therefore, buyer should wait and see when the property market cools down which exactly what is happening now.
    Agreed, saw Ambrosia and Blu Coral over the weekend and its $800+ to $950 average in D15, Telok Kurua/East Coast area. How can upper east coast be more than that?

Cool, Cool down market, buyer be cool dont anyhow rush in unless you are the en-bloc ppl that have alot cash in hand and looking for very specific area.

Unregistered Guest

For buyer out there, the last transaction for Bleu is $805 psf in Aug 07 for 1206 sf unit. If i am not wrong, this was during the peak of the property snatching fever.

How can the agent asking for $1100 psf now when everything is slowing down and further more the result for the property sales for first quarter will be out tomorrow. Let's see what the agent have to say.

Unregistered Guest

For buyer out there, the last transaction for Bleu is $805 psf in Aug 07 for 1206 sf unit. If i am not wrong, this was during the peak of the property snatching fever.

How can the agent asking for $1100 psf now when everything is slowing down and further more the result for the property sales for first quarter will be out tomorrow. Let's see what the agent have to say.
    Project sold out in Apr 07. Last sale in Apr 07. Of the 67 units sold, only 3 caveats have been lodged.

The $805psf you saw is 1 of the 3 caveats. It's wrong of you to make conclusion without seeing all the caveats.

Unregistered Guest

Can you email be details of this unit, keen to look at, [email protected].
    Thanks.

Details:[email protected]

Unregistered Guest

Ppl asking for 1100 per sq ft want you to buy at 1000 to 1100 per sq ft.
    Dont be alarmed.If you check with SimLian,most who bought Bleu have 2nd ppty 2 years ago when it was launched.

Unregistered Guest

Project sold out in Apr 07. Last sale in Apr 07. Of the 67 units sold, only 3 caveats have been lodged.

The $805psf you saw is 1 of the 3 caveats. It's wrong of you to make conclusion without seeing all the caveats.

Yeah the other 2 caveats at $466 to $578 on May 07. So go figure...

Unregistered Guest

Saw Idyllic East few weeks ago, which is two projects away from Bleu. They are asking for $1200psf with 10% discount, i.e. $1080psf.
    And it is on progressive payment.

Not sure if they have adjusted the price or not

Unregistered Guest

Saw idyllic east too.No underground cp.Rear units faces Temasek Sec.TOP in 2 years 2010.IF I buy Bleu can rent out this year.

Unregistered Guest

>Saw idyllic east too.No underground cp.Rear units faces Temasek Sec.TOP in 2 years 2010.IF I buy Bleu can rent out this year.

Given the current developers' pricing, bleu seems like a better buy.
    Check out the speculated eastern region MRT stations.
    But have to wait till around 2020

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...1362&z=13&om=0

Unregistered Guest

Riverra Residences across the road asking >1100 per sq ft.Rooms small,furnishing average.Idyllic East's furnishing so so.Rooms small .Only some penthouses are not bad, but need to wait 2 years.Breeze by the East by UOL ok but rear view of Bayshore cond,no privacy.The condo next to Bayshore East Coast Residences also same like Idyllic East.No privacy.I think I will settle for Bleu.

Unregistered Guest

So is anyone selling Bleu? Potential buyer here...

Unregistered Guest

Last week Sat ads 2 sellers.One asking 1100 per sq ft!
    One asking about 880 per sq ft.>1000 are rear facing.Cheaper one is facing bustop.1000 + owners sure sell.

Unregistered Guest

Last week Sat ads 2 sellers.One asking 1100 per sq ft!
    One asking about 880 per sq ft.>1000 are rear facing.Cheaper one is facing bustop.1000 + owners sure sell.

Last week a 2 bedroom pool facing asking $800psf.

Unregistered Guest

Potential Bleu sellers.Wait for May/June 2008.Master plan and MRT station placements

Unregistered Guest

Potential Bleu sellers.Wait for May/June 2008.Master plan and MRT station placements

I don't think any potential buyer wants to buy the apartment because of the MRT project which will only be ready by 2020.

Unregistered Guest

Yes, buyers should wait for the URA's Q1 08 report before committing.
    Now that the report has just come out, buyers can now make they purchases confidently.
    Quote Originally Posted by CNA

HDB and private property prices up in Q1 flash estimates
    Channel NewsAsia
    Tuesday, 1 April 2008, 1345 hrs

Private residential property prices in Singapore rose 4.2% in the first quarter this year, according to the latest preliminary estimates from the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

The pace was slower than the 6.8% clip recorded in the fourth quarter of last year.

On a quarter on quarter basis, the biggest rise in property prices for non-landed properties came from the central districts just outside the prime postal districts of 9, 10 and 11.

Prices in these central areas (i.e. RCR) increased 7.7% in January to March, compared with the October to December period.

Properties in the prime districts of 9, 10 and 11, as well as the downtown area and Sentosa (i.e. CCR), rose 7.5% on quarter.

And those in the rest of Singapore (i.e. OCR) advanced about 7% in the first quarter from the previous three months.

The preliminary estimates are based on transaction prices given in caveats lodged during the first 10 weeks of the quarter, as well as the number of new units sold.

Meantime, the Housing and Development Board says prices of HDB resale flats rose 3.4% in the January to March period over the previous three months.

This is lower than the 5.7% increase in the fourth quarter.

Both the URA and HDB will release final figures at the end of April.

The URA said in its release, that as at 4th Quarter 2007,there are about 64,900 private residential units in the pipeline, of which about 56,100 new private housing units are expected to be completed between 2008 and 2011.

There are also some 38,300 units that have yet to be put on sale by developers.

As for the supply of government flats, the HDB said it had made available in the first quarter of this year, some 1,100 new flats in two Build-To-Order (BTO) projects in Punggol and Yishun.

It said that depending on demand, there could be another 5,000 new BTO flats in towns such as Punggol, Sengkang, Woodlands and Bukit Panjang.

The total planned BTO supply of 6,100 new flats for January till September 2008 will surpass the annual BTO flat supply in 2007 and 2006.

This new supply of flats will be in addition to those offered under Balloting Exercises for surplus replacement SERS and other flats, as well as the planned release of three Design-and-Build sites in Simei, Toa Payoh and Bedok with some 1,500 flats in the 1st half of 2008.

Unregistered Guest

I want to buy but owner not selling at my price.I got only a few months more bf I have to move out of my ebloced condo.

Unregistered Guest

"The URA said in its release, that as at 4th Quarter 2007,there are about 64,900 private residential units in the pipeline, of which about 56,100 new private housing units are expected to be completed between 2008 and 2011."

When all these developments completed in 2011, there will be overflow with supply, will the market going to drop again? The US indefinite recession which already rocking the stock market is taking its toll here as well. We shall see not many transaction being made for the first half of this year.

Unregistered Guest

I want to buy but owner not selling at my price.I got only a few months more bf I have to move out of my ebloced condo.

May I know what price are you asking for?

Unregistered Guest

May I know what price are you asking for?

700 per sq ft

Unregistered Guest

Yes, buyers should wait for the URA's Q1 08 report before committing.
    Now that the report has just come out, buyers can now make they purchases confidently.
    Quote Originally Posted by CNA

HDB and private property prices up in Q1 flash estimates
    Channel NewsAsia
    Tuesday, 1 April 2008, 1345 hrs

Private residential property prices in Singapore rose 4.2% in the first quarter this year, according to the latest preliminary estimates from the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

The pace was slower than the 6.8% clip recorded in the fourth quarter of last year.

On a quarter on quarter basis, the biggest rise in property prices for non-landed properties came from the central districts just outside the prime postal districts of 9, 10 and 11.

Prices in these central areas (i.e. RCR) increased 7.7% in January to March, compared with the October to December period.

Properties in the prime districts of 9, 10 and 11, as well as the downtown area and Sentosa (i.e. CCR), rose 7.5% on quarter.

And those in the rest of Singapore (i.e. OCR) advanced about 7% in the first quarter from the previous three months.

The preliminary estimates are based on transaction prices given in caveats lodged during the first 10 weeks of the quarter, as well as the number of new units sold.

Meantime, the Housing and Development Board says prices of HDB resale flats rose 3.4% in the January to March period over the previous three months.

This is lower than the 5.7% increase in the fourth quarter.

Both the URA and HDB will release final figures at the end of April.

The URA said in its release, that as at 4th Quarter 2007,there are about 64,900 private residential units in the pipeline, of which about 56,100 new private housing units are expected to be completed between 2008 and 2011.

There are also some 38,300 units that have yet to be put on sale by developers.

As for the supply of government flats, the HDB said it had made available in the first quarter of this year, some 1,100 new flats in two Build-To-Order (BTO) projects in Punggol and Yishun.

It said that depending on demand, there could be another 5,000 new BTO flats in towns such as Punggol, Sengkang, Woodlands and Bukit Panjang.

The total planned BTO supply of 6,100 new flats for January till September 2008 will surpass the annual BTO flat supply in 2007 and 2006.

This new supply of flats will be in addition to those offered under Balloting Exercises for surplus replacement SERS and other flats, as well as the planned release of three Design-and-Build sites in Simei, Toa Payoh and Bedok with some 1,500 flats in the 1st half of 2008.
    Yes, indeed. Thanks for this piece of important news.

Unregistered Guest

>> Last week a 2 bedroom pool facing asking $800psf.

Wow.... is the unit still available.
    Would be very keen with this price.

Unregistered Guest

Anymore units for sale, let the potential buyers here know.

Unregistered Guest

As the TOP nears more units will be put up for sale.
    I'm looking to get PH there.Have seen Ambrosia,East Coast Residences,Breeze by the East,Axis.I think Bleu PH is best.

Unregistered Guest

Look out for this Sat's classified.

Unregistered Guest

>> Last week a 2 bedroom pool facing asking $800psf.

Wow.... is the unit still available.
    Would be very keen with this price.

I think so, it was advertised on last sat newspaper.

Unregistered Guest

Red face Re: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

As the TOP nears more units will be put up for sale.
    I'm looking to get PH there.Have seen Ambrosia,East Coast Residences,Breeze by the East,Axis.I think Bleu PH is best.
    Well, I thouht I'm the only one looking at Penhouse resale at those projects. Me too, look at PH at Bleu.