Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Potential of Telok Kurau Area? Your Views

D19 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    Telok Kurau is at the far end of D15. It is further from town and prime districts 9 10, 11 than many other areas. Other areas closer to town would include D4, D5 etc. Actually most of Singapore residential areas are not that far out. E.g. D19 can be large, but many residentials at the lower end of D19 would be much nearer to town than Telok Kurau. Do not be fooled by the district no. when it comes to proximity to town. Bear in mind Singapore is wide. So those to the far east will be furthest from town.
    Nah, I stay in D19 and drive to work in CBD daily. Definitely, TK is much nearer and convenient to town, no doubts abt it. Tats y I am considering getting a house around D15. Getting home from work now takes me an hour, the traffic jam from CBD to northwards AMK/SK/Punggol/Yishun thru CTE is horrible. And the jam to potong pasir also cannot tahan.

Unregistered323322 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Suburbia
    Telok Kurau is a suburb. Not sure why you look down on suburbs? TK is not near to town or Orchard at all. Look at the Singapore map. Many other areas are closer to Orchard than Telok Kurau - D19, D20, D21, D23, D12, D13, D14 etc. So I wonder why you say going to town is a no-go for these people? Actually 300 units is not crowded at all. I'm living in a 200+ unit condo and most of the time, the pool, tennis courts and gym are empty. I don't usually swim at the beach though, I find it too polluted. Anyway, my pool is really large enough - as big as the swimming pool in Shangri La You're right in the sense that I hardly use public facilities, because my condo is quite well equipped. Anyway, as someone rightly say, Telok Kurau residents usually don't do sports, therefore the tennis courts etc. is not important. To each his own. But please do NOT look down on "suburbs" because in many ways, Telok Kurau is quite an suburb isn't it? As for disdain for HDB, I rest my case. TK property prices are quite low on a psf basis. In fact, cheaper than many so-called suburbs. So who are you to look down on them?
    Hehe, did someone shit or urinate in the swimming pool? Then why so deserted and rarely occupied? Chances of someone poo-ing in the pool is much higher in a 200 unit condo than a 30 unit apartmt.

Unregistered121212 Guest

Hi all,

Very interesting debates here. But personally, I treat my heavy investmt in life eg. car and property like my wife. So when I spend so much on cars and property, I dun like to share facilities or in other words "wife" with a huge massive crowd cos I am not into orgies. keke

Choose Not To Have Guest

Quote Originally Posted by haves and have nots
    in our material world there are 2 groups, the haves and the have nots and nobody is bothered about like or don't like. Most people would rather have smethng n choose nt to use it rather than choose nt to have and when they want to use it, they dont have it.
    If I want to have something, that something must be wholly exclusive for my own use, anytime of the day. If need to share with someone else, worst still is to share with hundereds of people, I rather not have it in the first place, than to have it and choose not to use it.

So when I buy TK property, I dun really care abt facilities cos in the 1st place I do not like sharing.

Why do people buy cars when it is more economical and sometimes more convenient/faster to take the bus/MRT? Same concept. Exclusivity is defined by number of users.

Why do you buy a private house? Its bec u want more privacy, less noise and have higher social status. Why go for something similar to public housing?

Why do you marry your wife? Bec u want to have her all by yourself. Do you like to share your wife with others? Or do u marry your wife, and hope that others wouldn't pop her?

Would you rather have AIDS and choose whether to end your life sooner. Or would you rather not to have AIDS in the 1st place and live life longer?

lame lah Guest

The price speaks for itself. Small say small. don't say "exclusive". There is no room to move in the condo. Swimming pool one person already crowded. How to be exclusive? Every 3 steps one "condo" in a labyrinth. Probably the most no. of condos along a road. One lorong less than 1 km 20 condos. So cramped. How to be exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Choose Not To Have
    If I want to have something, that something must be wholly exclusive for my own use, anytime of the day. If need to share with someone else, worst still is to share with hundereds of people, I rather not have it in the first place, than to have it and choose not to use it.

So when I buy TK property, I dun really care abt facilities cos in the 1st place I do not like sharing.

Why do people buy cars when it is more economical and sometimes more convenient/faster to take the bus/MRT? Same concept. Exclusivity is defined by number of users.

Why do you buy a private house? Its bec u want more privacy, less noise and have higher social status. Why go for something similar to public housing?

Why do you marry your wife? Bec u want to have her all by yourself. Do you like to share your wife with others? Or do u marry your wife, and hope that others wouldn't pop her?

Would you rather have AIDS and choose whether to end your life sooner. Or would you rather not to have AIDS in the 1st place and live life longer?

OCR Guest

D15 is OCR lah. City Fringe my foot. Go URA to see.

Quote Originally Posted by City Fringe
    D15 is considered City Fringe, not Suburbs for your info. See the index of this forum. We can bet you that we reach town faster than u than if u r in D19 and above or watsoever suburbs. We're not looking down on suburbs but being surrounded by private housing left right centre and surrounded by public housing has totally different feel. Disdain folks come in here to cast negative comment on TK, they are the ones looking down on TK, but worst still they talk big only. Say TK small, no facilities...pls look at the mirror yourself before spurting rubbish. Can you afford it? Please state the facts right.

Fact Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OCR
    D15 is OCR lah. City Fringe my foot. Go URA to see.
    Whatever the word used, the fact remains that TK is 10 minutes to City Hall via ECP, 10 minutes to Airport via ECP, 5 minutes to East Coast via ECP. Oops, i forgottten to mention (how can I) 10 minutes to the IR downtown via ECP and 15 minutes to the Sentosa IR, via ECP.

jam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by D19
    Nah, I stay in D19 and drive to work in CBD daily. Definitely, TK is much nearer and convenient to town, no doubts abt it. Tats y I am considering getting a house around D15. Getting home from work now takes me an hour, the traffic jam from CBD to northwards AMK/SK/Punggol/Yishun thru CTE is horrible. And the jam to potong pasir also cannot tahan.
    then you are likely to find yourself in a greater jam in TK.

Jam for bread Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jam
    then you are likely to find yourself in a greater jam in TK.
    Nowhere is the TK's traffic so heavy as compared to other areas, frankly...

Ironically, this maybe due to the less density in population for low rise buildings as compared to other "high rise condo" and HDB squeezed together..

Big Hole Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lame lah
    The price speaks for itself. Small say small. don't say "exclusive". There is no room to move in the condo. Swimming pool one person already crowded. How to be exclusive? Every 3 steps one "condo" in a labyrinth. Probably the most no. of condos along a road. One lorong less than 1 km 20 condos. So cramped. How to be exclusive?
    I like my "wife" hole to be small, can only fit me. U must hv a liking for big holes, and sharing with others. Why take it when u hv to share it? Might as well dump it?

TK folks dun like to share their "wives" unfortunately. No matter how u try to fool yourself, u r just a tiny dicky among the many others sharing your wife's hole.

Unregistered666 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered121212
    Hi all,

Very interesting debates here. But personally, I treat my heavy investmt in life eg. car and property like my wife. So when I spend so much on cars and property, I dun like to share facilities or in other words "wife" with a huge massive crowd cos I am not into orgies. keke
    mate, 30 ppl sharing ur 'wife' is still an orgy ...

Unregistered456 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hole
    I like my "wife" hole to be small, can only fit me. U must hv a liking for big holes, and sharing with others. Why take it when u hv to share it? Might as well dump it?

TK folks dun like to share their "wives" unfortunately. No matter how u try to fool yourself, u r just a tiny dicky among the many others sharing your wife's hole.
    hmmm, so what are you trying to say ... u have a small dick? So natural birth is a definite no-go for your wife? I have nothing against TK but your analogy is laughable to say the least ... hahahahaha

No Orgy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered666
    mate, 30 ppl sharing ur 'wife' is still an orgy ...
    Well, small private orgy better than massive group orgies.

Anyway, I would consider buy TK not bec I fancy the pool, I dun even bother using it in the 1st place. Wats so great abt a pool? U like to drink urine of your neighbours?

I would build myself a jacuzzi pool in my unit and enjoy all by myself anytime anyday.

Big Hole Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered456
    hmmm, so what are you trying to say ... u have a small dick? So natural birth is a definite no-go for your wife? I have nothing against TK but your analogy is laughable to say the least ... hahahahaha
    Your ability to read and comprehend phrases just shows how a dick head u r :-)

Unregistered456 Guest

Your ability to read and comprehend phrases just shows how a dick head u r :-)
    unfortunately for you .. you have no abilities ... so your posts are completely useless and ignorable ... and yes, your wife is too small for me! Pls enjoy her till she gives birth then she won't feel you no more ... have a nice day .. bye

Unregistered666 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by No Orgy
    Well, small private orgy better than massive group orgies.

Anyway, I would consider buy TK not bec I fancy the pool, I dun even bother using it in the 1st place. Wats so great abt a pool? U like to drink urine of your neighbours?

I would build myself a jacuzzi pool in my unit and enjoy all by myself anytime anyday.
    30 isn't small ... i'm sure they have pools in TK and with it urine as well. anyhow, what makes you think that only in TK you can build yourself a private jacuzzi?

No Orgy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered666
    30 isn't small ... i'm sure they have pools in TK and with it urine as well. anyhow, what makes you think that only in TK you can build yourself a private jacuzzi?
    Well, I dun need to repeat myself to pathetic useless piece of shit like u again. I DUN CARE ABT THE POOL TK PROVIDES. So why shld I bother abt finding a 300 unit condo? I hate to even share lift, common area, carpark and corridors with so many others. Tats just a HDB with barricades in substance.

Big Hole Guest

unfortunately for you .. you have no abilities ... so your posts are completely useless and ignorable ... and yes, your wife is too small for me! Pls enjoy her till she gives birth then she won't feel you no more ... have a nice day .. bye
    Sorry, u r wrong again. I like to keep my wife's hole for myself. And then I go and bang other pple's wives' holes and urinate/poo on their faces. :-)

So please go get a 300 unit condo, and tell me where ur wife is, I will come with full ammunition. :-)

Have a nice day too, and pls keep ur wife safe and locked. U can do tat y peeing and pooing on her.

TK Lover ... Guest

Please don't associate yourself with us. You mean it is unfortunate that TK folks don't like to share their wives? Please polish your English first before posting. You're an embarrassment.

I don't even think you are actually a resident here in TK.

Unregistered456 Guest

Sorry, u r wrong again. I like to keep my wife's hole for myself. And then I go and bang other pple's wives' holes and urinate/poo on their faces. :-)

So please go get a 300 unit condo, and tell me where ur wife is, I will come with full ammunition. :-)

Have a nice day too, and pls keep ur wife safe and locked. U can do tat y peeing and pooing on her.
    what ammunition? ... when it is erect, it'll look like an pimple about to burst. And who ever said I was married? you assumed too much ... maybe I'll try your wife .. she's probably has not felt anything in ages ...

Unregistered456 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by No Orgy
    Well, I dun need to repeat myself to pathetic useless piece of shit like u again. I DUN CARE ABT THE POOL TK PROVIDES. So why shld I bother abt finding a 300 unit condo? I hate to even share lift, common area, carpark and corridors with so many others. Tats just a HDB with barricades in substance.
    then don't repeat urself! you sound really mentally disturbed and the fact is I never even mention a pool ...

and another thing if you look at you family album, you will definitely see a pile of shit! just a word of caution .. hold your nose first before taking a peek ...

Big Hole Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TK Lover ...
    Please don't associate yourself with us. You mean it is unfortunate that TK folks don't like to share their wives? Please polish your English first before posting. You're an embarrassment.

I don't even think you are actually a resident here in TK.
    Pls dun anyhow use the nick "TK lover" and claim association with the many other good educated residents here. U need to pass your PSLE English 1st before comment on others.

Big Hole Guest

then don't repeat urself! you sound really mentally disturbed and the fact is I never even mention a pool ...

and another thing if you look at you family album, you will definitely see a pile of shit! just a word of caution .. hold your nose first before taking a peek ...
    U r another one of those pathetic useless piece of shit whose wife's kena bong by others now and yet you still have the spare time writing shit here.

Hehe Guest

Singapore only 40km end to end. From one end of SG to the centre is at worst 20km. If no traffic and drive at snail speed 70km per hour, even at the end of SG, u can reach city in 10min. I'm just putting things in perspective because you seem to think everywhere else is far. Go to the map and see for yourself. And I'm not sure why you keep mentioning "City Hall". Most people work in Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place and shop at Orchard. Telok Kurau would be relatively far from these places, even compared to say D21 or D5. Telok Kurau is NOT near to town relative to many other places in SG. So this is not the selling point. It is far from many natural attractions in Singapore, e.g. nature reserves and the zoo.

Someone wrote a most convulated post about exclusivity. Give us a break. If your condo has zilch facilities, you have to use public facilities isn't it? A condo with full facilties at worst share with 200 units. Telok Kurau residents who want to play tennis or walk in a spacious park would have to share wirh 4 million people. So no facilities don't suddenly become exclusive. One cramped walkup apartment every 5 steps is crowded and not exclusive - it is claustrophic. It's funny. Say if a super small country club only has 2 members, is cheap with zero no facilities. You go around telling people your country club is exclusive because it has 2 members with low subcription. But wait a minute, what value does this country club with no facilities bring you? nothing. A country club that sits on huge land, expensive, is careful about admitting members, provide good facilities e.g. golf course, tennis courts, large pool is more exclusive, even if it has 200 members.

Quote Originally Posted by Fact
    Whatever the word used, the fact remains that TK is 10 minutes to City Hall via ECP, 10 minutes to Airport via ECP, 5 minutes to East Coast via ECP. Oops, i forgottten to mention (how can I) 10 minutes to the IR downtown via ECP and 15 minutes to the Sentosa IR, via ECP.

Analogy? Guest

If you want to use wife as an analogy. Let's say wife is tennis court. So a 200 unit condo share 2 tennis courts => which means you share your wife with 100 people. TK how? Got to go to use public courts, analagous to YOU sharing your wife with 4 million people out there - one year also not your turn yet. Muahahahaa.....

Use your brain before using analogies.

Unregistered456 Guest

U r another one of those pathetic useless piece of shit whose wife's kena bong by others now and yet you still have the spare time writing shit here.
    the only thing useless here is your small dick ... calling yourself big hole means you like a 'big' one up your arse ... i have time to spare because it takes only a minute to satisfy your wife .... she must be keeping it all inside since you obviously cannot satisfy her with your pimple ... probably she is getting gang banged by all the Banglas and the ah peks from Geylang ... she'll probably do it for free scos she likes them sooooo much ....

Sad Guest

the only thing useless here is your small dick ... calling yourself big hole means you like a 'big' one up your arse ... i have time to spare because it takes only a minute to satisfy your wife .... she must be keeping it all inside since you obviously cannot satisfy her with your pimple ... probably she is getting gang banged by all the Banglas and the ah peks from Geylang ... she'll probably do it for free scos she likes them sooooo much ....
    Do we have to get so personal in discussing issues relating to propery so as to insult the spouse of another?

The absolute immaturity is sickening. If all of you are property investors, it just goes to show how naive all of you are.

xxxxxx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sad
    Do we have to get so personal in discussing issues relating to propery so as to insult the spouse of another?

The absolute immaturity is sickening. If all of you are property investors, it just goes to show how naive all of you are.
    Seems to occur only in thread involving Telok Kurau for some strange reason.

got people anti TK?

Sad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx
    Seems to occur only in thread involving Telok Kurau for some strange reason.
    There are ppl out there who simply cast asperions on TK, for reasons known only to them.

It is one thing not to like TK. To cast asperions is another. If one don't likes TK, then exercises one's liberty by not buying or investing in TK.

One man's meat is another's posion.

Please for the sake of everyone, discuss the pros and cons of TK in a manner fitting of the namesake "MAN"!