Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: CapitaLand's Iskandar township project hits snag

  1. #1
    Blue blood

    User Info Menu

    Default CapitaLand's Iskandar township project hits snag

    [url]http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/premium/top-stories/capitalands-iskandar-township-project-hits-snag-20140923[/url]

    [SINGAPORE] Amid growing anxiety over a glut of high-rise residences in Malaysia's Iskandar, a mega waterfront township project there appears to have hit a snag.
    The Business Times understands that CapitaLand, South-east Asia's largest real estate developer, recently sought a six-month extension on the launch of its 900-unit high rise condominium, which is the first phase of a S$3.2 billion Danga Bay project, which spans some 28 ha on a man-made island.
    The project is CapitaLand's first big project in the country and one of several major business deals born out of warmer Singapore-Malaysia ties.
    The group, which is leading the masterplan and project development, may also tweak the plan and cut down the number of high-rise residential units it plans to offer as Iskandar's rosy appeal wilts under a massive oversupply of homes on the back of frenzied building, according to sources.

  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Suppose it was a mistake to have committed to this site. Competition with Country garden and Princess cove.
    Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    [url]http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/premium/top-stories/capitalands-iskandar-township-project-hits-snag-20140923[/url]

  3. #3
    OCR properties going to crash!

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Malaysia JB properties probably will fall by 50% in next recession................ Those who are interested, WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Suppose it was a mistake to have committed to this site. Competition with Country garden and Princess cove.

  4. #4
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    When will it come?
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Malaysia JB properties probably will fall by 50% in next recession................ Those who are interested, WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    OCR properties going to crash!

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Don't know exact time, but the stage and situation has been created for this to happen! Just wait and you will see, just a matter of time.......................

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    When will it come?

  6. #6
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    We all know it is a matter of time because everyone is printing money. 1, 3 , 5 or 7years later?
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Don't know exact time, but the stage and situation has been created for this to happen! Just wait and you will see, just a matter of time.......................

  7. #7
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Suppose it was a mistake to have committed to this site. Competition with Country garden and Princess cove.
    It is not a mistake, it was planned long ago.

    Win Win depends on which side you look at it.

    Before the land swap, we have nothing.

    After the land swap, we have them pour money into the Marina One, clear the land the rail use to run and a piece of Land in JB.

    We know when you over supply you are in shit, they also know but they love the shit.

  8. #8
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    But why choose a plot that has human faeces floating around from the downstream of nearby river.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    It is not a mistake, it was planned long ago.

    Win Win depends on which side you look at it.

    Before the land swap, we have nothing.

    After the land swap, we have them pour money into the Marina One, clear the land the rail use to run and a piece of Land in JB.

    We know when you over supply you are in shit, they also know but they love the shit.

  9. #9
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    But why choose a plot that has human faeces floating around from the downstream of nearby river.
    Because we don't intend to develop it.

  10. #10
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    When will it come?
    u ask this joke!!!! what answer do u expect. Its going to be say like never say!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

    OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs"]https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs[/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •