Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

I ask you, what did you see in this location when you walk around ?

I see.... Life, Vitality, Energy, Youth, Power here in this location : Watch

Good Luck !

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post

Good Luck !
    I see people with nothing to do except dining and putting on weight. With hot weather, the only place to be to find comfort is shopping mall and eating houses.

I see KTV , Lar Sub Bar. I see congestion at the busy road and small road down the hill.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

It is very obvious there are people trying to talk down this place hoping to buy cheap in this location now. Well, not going to happen, dun be naive.

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

In 2008, when I first bought Robertson 100, the same group of people (nick as shown in this thread) did the same talk down. However, they did not have the guts to buy and missed a profit gains of S$500 for every square feet invested. The gain here is going to be more than that.

Very obvious from the video, you can see many young students because of the university SMU and the Art's School. Further, this is near Istana, where the President works. So there will be no KTVs in this area and security will definitely be first class.

Very evil people trying to mislead here in this forum, I can see that.

This kinda people with evil hearts will never be rich from investing. If they gain anything from property investment, the heavenly soldiers and generals (天兵天将) following me will help them spend the gains away in some other forms they will never expect.

Last time a property agent tried to talk down my Robertson 100, within one week, his BMW broke down and has to be scrap.

Another has to be admitted to hospital because of sudden heart problem.

Those evil people that tried to talk down my location, if you discover you start to have bad luck continually, you can come here and praise to me everyday for 49 days. Maybe after a while I will change my mind and ask my heavenly soldiers to let you pass for once. Otherwise, all I can say is good luck to you:

Good Luck !
    Where in the video got fat people? Where in the video got idle people?

All are young, smiling and energetic with a purpose. You stay in such place long enough u will become young too

There are 3 institutions of higher learning in this area; many historical landmarks, old churches and Arts Schools. A focus location for URA city development. If you walk around this area, you can see all the old churches are now under major renovation.

Look at the lastest 2014 Masterplan for this area:

Open your eyes big big and what did you see ?

Legend:
    Red- Civic Landmarks ( Cannot removed/ low possibility of conversion to other uses )
    Blue - Commercial ( unlikely to convert to other uses )
    Tan- Residential ( in this case, Only Mt.Sophia Area is marked residential )

Still cannot see WHAT UNCLE's THIRD EYE just saw ?

Well..I let you think about it first...before I reveal to you.

Once I revealed to you, I tell you confirmed all newly launch residential developments here will be 101% SOLD !!

Of course, many Gongkia property agents will tell you to wait for Marina Bay's area residential launch first. Yes, but LAUNCH AT WHAT PRICE ?

I tell you, wait like they said and by the time that area residential is launched, this Sophia Area prices will never be the same anymore...in fact, you may not be able to afford it liao.

All these Guninag property agents are out to sabotage you. Do your own research and due diligence !

FOLLOW UNCLE !

Just by looking at the way they divide the plots and placing/arrangement of the plots in Marina Bay Area...UNCLE's THIRD EYE can see what is on URA's mind.

CAN YOU ? DID YOU ?

ARE YOU GOING TO FOLLOW UNCLE ?

How many 10 years have you got ?

Wait wait wait some more...by the time you decided to make the move...Christmas over liao lor...

Legend:
    Red- Civic Landmarks ( Cannot removed/ low possibility of conversion to other uses )

Once I revealed to you, I tell you confirmed all newly launch residential developments here will be 101% SOLD !!
    So, have you found the answer ? Come, dun be shy...you say what you think, wrong liao uncle also won't scold you. WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH

Legend:

When DTL2 complete government will likely launch the hotel sites along mackenzie.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

The plot ratio at sophia is unusually low for a city area, maybe due to the istana?

The plot ratio is low because it is already on elevated ground?

Going to convert all to white sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    The plot ratio is low because it is already on elevated ground?
    There is height restriction due to Istana, which is a good thing otherwise that area will be too crowded.
    One of a kind residential enclave right in the heart of city.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    AWESOME ! Thanks good brother for sharing ! I could not stop watching it over and over

So, have you found the answer ? Come, dun be shy...you say what you think, wrong liao uncle also won't scold you. WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH
    Here is the answer:

When you have a rigid residential zone that is limited by mostly red/commercial sites, it means you will not be able to expand the area. The size of the residential zone at Mt.Sophia means that it will likely remain as it is for many years to come after completion of Sophia Hills. Hence supply will be limited for this location.

In the first place, why the whole of hilltop Sophia is being used for residential is obvious that the demand for residential in this area is so high that there is no more place to expand anymore. The project at the hilltop at Mt Sophia marks the final phase of residential development at Mt.Sophia.

And if such is the case, you cannot expand the boundary of this Sophia Area to build more condos anymore, making it one of the most distinct, valuable and unique location in District 9.

物以稀为贵。

Good Luck.

All the Guniangs including the developers in this location has no guts to ask a higher price at present situation.

But uncle do not blame them because they do not have a Third Eye like uncle.

They are going to sell it cheap blindly and by the time when the future they can see, they will lament how come they did not ask for higher.

This location is worth more than S$5000psf when its max. potential is met. And how so ?

This place is :

1) Near/within Orchard shopping belt.

2) Near/within Historical Landmarks.

3) Near/within Schools of Higher Learnings.

4) Near/within Tourists Attractions.

5) Near to Singapore River

6) Near to Marina Bay

7) Near to Shenton Way.

8) Near/Within the Major MRT Exchange.

All the Guniangs including the developers in this location has no guts to ask a higher price at present situation.

But uncle do not blame them because they do not have a Third Eye like uncle.

They are going to sell it cheap blindly and by the time when the future they can see, they will lament how come they did not ask for higher.

This location is worth more than S$5000psf when its max. potential is met. And how so ?

This place is :

1) Near/within Orchard shopping belt.

2) Near/within Historical Landmarks.

3) Near/within Schools of Higher Learnings.

4) Near/within Tourists Attractions.

5) Near to Singapore River

6) Near to Marina Bay

7) Near to Shenton Way.

8) Near/Within the Major MRT Exchange.

And if such is the case. It means it will be like selling goods with a limited stock. That is, the factory will not be able to manufacture new products any more while the demand for this location keep rising until the day when nobody will want to sell their Sophia Hill property. That day will come when the wealthy shall go crazy and offer ridiculous price just to own a space here..all for the glory of it. Exactly like what happened in London and Tokyo. Their behavior can be predicted because it is the same group of wealthy people going about the major property investment around the globe.

Parc Emily counted?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Parc Emily counted?
    Of course, good brother See the circle I mapped out on the map.

if brothers and sisters look at the map carefully, from the School of Arts ( marked Yellow E ) after Cathay Building, there are only 3 buildings ( Marked Blue 4.3 plot ratio ) before the entrance to Mt.Sophia/ Mt Emily. So I really do not understand why some say they need to take more than 15 mins to walk that stretch.

In fact, when your uncle was little, I used to play around that area while visiting my friends there.

Last time, I could cut across within the 3 buildings. Now I am not so sure..maybe one of these days I shall try again my old route

Try taking this route if you dun mind climbing only a few steps. The total distance calculated using onemap is around 596m.

1) Enter POMO building and exit from the side.

2) Then climb a few steps up to the School of Arts foyer.

3) Exit to the main space in front of Cathay Building.

4) Then just follow the crowd and walk to the MRT station.

I used to be able to take the back lane behind all the buildings ( save around 80m ). Apparently, the management just told me a mins ago that they had closed it..too bad
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 09-10-14 at 21:09.