Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

All full of life in this location..where got ugly people ? All are young beautiful, handsome and energetic !

Definitely you want to own a piece of this huge treasure chest...otherwise what else is there for you in life to work for??

This area is full of history..the old civic district..with historical treasures and buildings. And it is alive with young people's energy .

When I walk in this area, uncle's eyes cannot stop moving everywhere...look left got pretty woman, look right got handsome man....wahhhhhhh..what a treat for my eyes !!!

This is the real Lion City..the soul..the power and the energy..The elevated part of the whole civic district. Just like:

坐山望海 ( Sit on Mountain watch the Sea ) 。。。Perfect Fengshui !

This is the location that shall hit S$5000psf and beyond ! Unthinkable for you...of course that time when I said 3 bedder in River Valley shall hit S$2million and beyond, many also said unbelievable..Now got happen or not ?

Just open your eyes and see...full of vitality here :

If no TDSR and 50% downpayment, would have bought a unit here : /

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    If no TDSR and 50% downpayment, would have bought a unit here : /
    Wait for Sophia Hills launch, developer may offer attractive discount

Question

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    Wait for Sophia Hills launch, developer may offer attractive discount
    Any idea when the project would launch? Thank you BJ uncle

Quote Originally Posted by mintee View Post
    Any idea when the project would launch? Thank you BJ uncle
    Dear brother, you can check it out on propertyguru and register your interest with the agents appointed for the project

Here's the link:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...aza-singapura-

As you can see from this youtube, uncle starts at Peace Center ( Foot of Mt Sophia ) and ends my journey at POMO Kaplan Campus.

The journey to walk past the 3Ps ( POMO, Parklane and Peace Center ) took merely under 3 mins ( See the timer at the bottom of the video ) and you can see that uncle's walking speed is really darn slow like a tortise as compared to the abled young and beautiful people walking past me (wink wink ):

Uncle's video shaky and unsteady due to old age....forgive uncle lor if you feel like fainting after watching it...
    heheheh

As indicated, the 3mins route I took is shown as "Green" part on this map ( which is half the journey to the MRT Exchange ):

So whoever says go to the DB MRT Exchange needs more than 15mins ? Unless you are an older and fatter man than uncle..WOAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHH

Of course the best is to try walking it yourself . You will enjoy it as along this stretch many amenities like Watson, 7-11, NTUC Express, KFC, etc etc..

wink wink

I love u too wink wink

Bro, if 2k psf wouldn't marina one be Better?

Quote Originally Posted by CCR View Post
    Bro, if 2k psf wouldn't marina one be Better?
    If you can get 2000psf for Marina One, then go for it brother

It is a different concept for the 2 locations. For me, I decided on Sophia area because it was fairly unnoticed and not as loud as Marina One area. Food and shopping in this area is also cheaper and more reasonable.

In addition, you cannot move the historic treasures from Sophia location to Marina location, can you ?

Hence I think Marina One is super high end and I can only afford the most 2 units there. But here in Sophia, I can get more at this moment, at least wink wink

Of course, it is a no brainer that the price at Marina Bay area will rocket more than S$2500 psf in the near future ( many new developments in this area...new as in futuristic and not bounded by tradition )...but I have to take affordability into consideration for my budget

The recent protests in Hong Kong has sadly caused many investors to reconsider it as a destination for investing. Many are reviewing what is ongoing in Hong Kong and believe that if it can happen once, it can happen twice. So, they are switching their mentality from Hong Kong as a first choice to Singapore as the first now.

You should see the effect as early as early November 2014 or even next few weeks....

This area is comprise of three mountains, 2 being Emily and Sophia. The other is unnamed, or maybe I have not heard of anybody calling it a peak:

The whole of Mt. Emily is kept as a Park, the residential developments are at the foot of this mountain. Unlike Mt. Sophia, where the whole hill has been used for developments.

Very breezy and nice up there..

A short clip of how Mt. Emily looks like :

Had a French tenant who have purchased a unit in the Emily area and lease it out but instead lease a place in D1 himself. He prefers to walk to his office.
    This area is comprise of three mountains, 2 being Emily and Sophia. The other is unnamed, or maybe I have not heard of anybody calling it a peak:

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Had a French tenant who have purchased a unit in the Emily area and lease it out but instead lease a place in D1 himself. He prefers to walk to his office.
    He should have stay in Emily. It is a very nice area to stay in. Still he is very lucky he had already booked a place here .

At least he won't miss the boat like the guniangs, share about this location surrounding here:

Deleted. Double posting.
    Last edited by DC33_2008; 11-10-14 at 17:19.

He works in raffles place and prefers to just stroll there in less than 8 minutes. He seems to like the eateries around there and cold storage is just across the road. He is renting jenny Chua's apartment. I only realize in the AGM last week, that one of the ex police commissioner has a unit there too. Son of our late president Ong Teng Cheong also has units there. I do not mean Emily park but my condo.
    He should have stay in Emily. It is a very nice area to stay in. Still he is very lucky he had already booked a place here .

At least he won't miss the boat like the guniangs, share about this location surrounding here:

Dear brother, you can check it out on propertyguru and register your interest with the agents appointed for the project

Here's the link:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...aza-singapura-
    Thank you Uncle BJ! Found some project info, but I guess not launching soon.
    For existing TOPed projects, would you have any recommendation for own stay? Prefer unblocked units. Thank you.

Thank you Uncle BJ! Found some project info, but I guess not launching soon.
    For existing TOPed projects, would you have any recommendation for own stay? Prefer unblocked units. Thank you.
    If you are talking about existing Toped projects, you can try CityVale- a small project but the layouts of the units are not bad..( Hint: you can partition the 2 bedders into 2+1 study in this project wink wink ).unfortunately no unblocked units...and most good units are facing the small road.

Mt Sophia & Parc Sophia layout is good by today's standard ( Mt Sophia is the better one ) But they are right beside a major construction, and unless you can wait it out, I dun think you can stand the noises.

Cathay Residences, 8@Sophia ( Has good facillities ) , Suites@Orchard ( Has good facillities ) and Nomu are 4 very well located projects in the area. Unfortunately only some units in Cathay and Nomu have real unblocked views and not many owners here are willing to sell. But who knows, you might be lucky.

2 major construction here : Sophia Hills and Sophia Residences will have many unblocked and nice views...unfortunately they are not TOP yet.

Most projects here have little facillities unless you willing to go further like Parc Emily or wait for Sophia Hills and Sophia Residences.

The rest are old and noisy and waiting for enbloc, so very slim chance they will release into the market.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 11-10-14 at 22:59.

If you are talking about existing Toped projects, you can try CityVale- a small project but the layouts of the units are not bad..( Hint: you can partition the 2 bedders into 2+1 study in this project wink wink ).unfortunately no unblocked units...and most good units are facing the small road.

Mt Sophia & Parc Sophia layout is good by today's standard ( Mt Sophia is the better one ) But they are right beside a major construction, and unless you can wait it out, I dun think you can stand the noises.

Cathay Residences, 8@Sophia ( Has good facillities ) , Suites@Orchard ( Has good facillities ) and Nomu are 4 very well located projects in the area. Unfortunately only some units in Cathay and Nomu have real unblocked views and not many owners here are willing to sell. But who knows, you might be lucky.

2 major construction here : Sophia Hills and Sophia Residences will have many unblocked and nice views...unfortunately they are not TOP yet.

Most projects here have little facillities unless you willing to go further like Parc Emily or wait for Sophia Hills and Sophia Residences.

The rest are old and noisy and waiting for enbloc, so very slim chance they will release into the market.
    paiseh forgotten to recommend.

You can focus on the following 2 Toped projects so as not to expend too much time and resources:

1) Suites at Orchard
    2) 8@ Sophia

Good Luck

Sophia Residences just TOPed recently, after almost 5 years since launch...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Sophia Residences just TOPed recently, after almost 5 years since launch...
    That is great ! Worth taking a look .

Just went to propertyguru and took a look. Very good layout :

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...phia-residence

BJ uncle thank you for your recommendations! It is so much easier to explore with all tips you've given~ BIG thank you!

BJ uncle thank you for your recommendations! It is so much easier to explore with all tips you've given~ BIG thank you!
    Dear good brother mintee, it is my pleasure

If you are looking for immediate stay, you can look at Suites@Orchard,. Focus on the 4 upper level corner units as shown in this photo for awesome unblocked view: but take note unblock may become blocked in the future

If you can wait, Sophia Hills is having a preview at their sales gallery ( not show flat ) at old school now :

Just register with the agent on duty there.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 13-10-14 at 11:39.

Uncle BJ, you have a very sharp and intuitive foresight. Would love to have a chat with you if ever the chance
    Thanks for sharing.