Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

Junior

User Info Menu

I ask you, what did you see in this location when you walk around ?

I see.... Life, Vitality, Energy, Youth, Power here in this location : Watch

Good Luck !

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post

Good Luck !
    I see people with nothing to do except dining and putting on weight. With hot weather, the only place to be to find comfort is shopping mall and eating houses.

Senior

User Info Menu

I see KTV , Lar Sub Bar. I see congestion at the busy road and small road down the hill.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs"]https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs[/URL]

Junior

User Info Menu

It is very obvious there are people trying to talk down this place hoping to buy cheap in this location now. Well, not going to happen, dun be naive.

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Junior

User Info Menu

In 2008, when I first bought Robertson 100, the same group of people (nick as shown in this thread) did the same talk down. However, they did not have the guts to buy and missed a profit gains of S$500 for every square feet invested. The gain here is going to be more than that.

Junior

User Info Menu

Very obvious from the video, you can see many young students because of the university SMU and the Art's School. Further, this is near Istana, where the President works. So there will be no KTVs in this area and security will definitely be first class.

Very evil people trying to mislead here in this forum, I can see that.

Junior

User Info Menu

This kinda people with evil hearts will never be rich from investing. If they gain anything from property investment, the heavenly soldiers and generals (天兵天将) following me will help them spend the gains away in some other forms they will never expect.

Last time a property agent tried to talk down my Robertson 100, within one week, his BMW broke down and has to be scrap.

Another has to be admitted to hospital because of sudden heart problem.

Junior

User Info Menu

Those evil people that tried to talk down my location, if you discover you start to have bad luck continually, you can come here and praise to me everyday for 49 days. Maybe after a while I will change my mind and ask my heavenly soldiers to let you pass for once. Otherwise, all I can say is good luck to you:

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post

Good Luck !
    Where in the video got fat people? Where in the video got idle people?

All are young, smiling and energetic with a purpose. You stay in such place long enough u will become young too

Junior

User Info Menu

There are 3 institutions of higher learning in this area; many historical landmarks, old churches and Arts Schools. A focus location for URA city development. If you walk around this area, you can see all the old churches are now under major renovation.