Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617273747 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai View Post
    Gotcha....ah....I know what u are looking at. Must be worth the detour for u.
    hhehehehehe..brother very smart leh wink wink but please shhhhhhhhhh....pray, please dun tell wink wink

Lazy Bum

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    hhehehehehe..brother very smart leh wink wink but please shhhhhhhhhh....pray, please dun tell wink wink
    I was there last night and I happened to see a very good-looking gentleman walking past.... now i can confirm its you
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock View Post
    I was there last night and I happened to see a very good-looking gentleman walking past.... now i can confirm its you
    wah..good brother say until like that i very happy leh yes i was in that area last night but i think you saw me through the free stamps from SingPost on ur eyes la...hehehehe

the wannabe guru

User Info Menu

i have walked from DBG mrt to peace centre and to me its already a far enough walk. it is roughly a 5 min brisk walk, or 7-8 min usual walking pace walk. now, the distance from peace centre to the condo is another story. isnt it an uphill walk? given that most people will talk 7-8 min to get to peace centre, i can safely conclude that the DBG mrt to the condo will take not less than 15 min in total. thats considered long by today's standards.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Senior

User Info Menu

Actually it might be easier to walk to little india MRT.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."