Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 261

Thread: DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

  1. #1
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

    Good Luck.

  2. #2
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    [B][SIZE=5]Here is the proof that your handsome uncle has already parked several units at Sophia Hills vicinity:
    [/SIZE][/B]


    [B][SIZE=6]DUN BE LATE ![/SIZE][/B]
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    [B][SIZE=5]Here is the proof that your handsome uncle has already parked several units at Sophia Hills vicinity:
    [/SIZE][/B]


    [B][SIZE=6]DUN BE LATE ![/SIZE][/B]

    Hi BJT21 welcome b
    Nice view from nomu pool. Indeed it is a nice development. Miss the days when it was at 1.3k psf, had to MTB when it was selling at 1.8k psf. How's the rental there btw?

  4. #4
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    Hi BJT21 welcome b
    Nice view from nomu pool. Indeed it is a nice development. Miss the days when it was at 1.3k psf, had to MTB when it was selling at 1.8k psf. How's the rental there btw?
    Good brother dtrax! Thanks for ur praise.

    Studio in this area asking around $4000 per month. As I m withholding all my units in this area for rental, I cannot give u an exact figure. but if u asked me, studio in this area has the potential to reach $5000 per month.You may think it is unthinkable. but lets wait for all the units at [email protected] to be filled up by Japanese Companies before opening my units for rental. wink wink

  5. #5
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    REMEMBER HOW your handsome uncle fry Singapore River and River Valley until high high wink wink

  6. #6
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    For sophia area, if your 1 bedroom unit is 600sqft, i would say $4-5k one day is possible

  7. #7
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    Good brother dtrax! Thanks for ur praise.

    Studio in this area asking around $4000 per month. As I m withholding all my units in this area for rental, I cannot give u an exact figure. but if u asked me, studio in this area has the potential to reach $5000 per month.You may think it is unthinkable. but lets wait for all the units at [email protected] to be filled up by Japanese Companies before opening my units for rental. wink wink
    The demand in that area by jap corporate lease is very high or is it just that corporate lease are usually by Japs instead of ang moh these days? Anyway, hope u can reach ur target rental price

  8. #8
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    The demand in that area by jap corporate lease is very high or is it just that corporate lease are usually by Japs instead of ang moh these days? Anyway, hope u can reach ur target rental price
    brother dtrax, i have no idea. But if u talk about the largest Japanese companies, they only listen to your uncle here. Uncle can tell them anything I want and they will believe me. wink wink.

  9. #9
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default



    my great great greatx10 grandmother

    wink wink

  10. #10
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    For sophia area, if your 1 bedroom unit is 600sqft, i would say $4-5k one day is possible
    what are you talking about? In that area, 600sqft is already 4-5k.
    "[I]Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience[/I]."

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •