Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

Junior

User Info Menu

Default DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

Good Luck.

Junior

User Info Menu

[B][SIZE=5]Here is the proof that your handsome uncle has already parked several units at Sophia Hills vicinity:
    [/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=6]DUN BE LATE ![/SIZE][/B]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    [B][SIZE=5]Here is the proof that your handsome uncle has already parked several units at Sophia Hills vicinity:
    [/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=6]DUN BE LATE ![/SIZE][/B]

Hi BJT21 welcome b
    Nice view from nomu pool. Indeed it is a nice development. Miss the days when it was at 1.3k psf, had to MTB when it was selling at 1.8k psf. How's the rental there btw?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    Hi BJT21 welcome b
    Nice view from nomu pool. Indeed it is a nice development. Miss the days when it was at 1.3k psf, had to MTB when it was selling at 1.8k psf. How's the rental there btw?
    Good brother dtrax! Thanks for ur praise.

Studio in this area asking around $4000 per month. As I m withholding all my units in this area for rental, I cannot give u an exact figure. but if u asked me, studio in this area has the potential to reach $5000 per month.You may think it is unthinkable. but lets wait for all the units at [email protected] to be filled up by Japanese Companies before opening my units for rental. wink wink

Junior

User Info Menu

REMEMBER HOW your handsome uncle fry Singapore River and River Valley until high high wink wink

Banned

User Info Menu

For sophia area, if your 1 bedroom unit is 600sqft, i would say $4-5k one day is possible

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    Good brother dtrax! Thanks for ur praise.

Studio in this area asking around $4000 per month. As I m withholding all my units in this area for rental, I cannot give u an exact figure. but if u asked me, studio in this area has the potential to reach $5000 per month.You may think it is unthinkable. but lets wait for all the units at [email protected] to be filled up by Japanese Companies before opening my units for rental. wink wink
    The demand in that area by jap corporate lease is very high or is it just that corporate lease are usually by Japs instead of ang moh these days? Anyway, hope u can reach ur target rental price

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    The demand in that area by jap corporate lease is very high or is it just that corporate lease are usually by Japs instead of ang moh these days? Anyway, hope u can reach ur target rental price
    brother dtrax, i have no idea. But if u talk about the largest Japanese companies, they only listen to your uncle here. Uncle can tell them anything I want and they will believe me. wink wink.

Junior

User Info Menu

my great great greatx10 grandmother

wink wink

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    For sophia area, if your 1 bedroom unit is 600sqft, i would say $4-5k one day is possible
    what are you talking about? In that area, 600sqft is already 4-5k.
    "[I]Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience[/I]."

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast