Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Stadia at Yio Chu Kang - Any comments

East Mints

Default Stadia at Yio Chu Kang - Any comments

Anybody went to the showroom -any comments?

Unregistered

Default Re: Stadia at Yio Chu Kang - Any comments

Quote Originally Posted by East Mints
    Anybody went to the showroom -any comments?
    I went last weekend... was sourcing for a unit in that area... looks okie.. boutique development.. nice quite ambience, although one part was near a heavy road.. near mrt and facilities...

But when i said i want to consider first... the sales agent took back the brochure and said not enough copies....

Not enough brochures during a private preview... so unprofessional...

I am not buying from such a developer or sales agent...

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I went last weekend... was sourcing for a unit in that area... looks okie.. boutique development.. nice quite ambience, although one part was near a heavy road.. near mrt and facilities...

But when i said i want to consider first... the sales agent took back the brochure and said not enough copies....

Not enough brochures during a private preview... so unprofessional...

I am not buying from such a developer or sales agent...
    Which housing agency? compliant to the developer. I think this project is too expensive for the psf. Not really near to MRT. when we say near mean about 200 meter away from MRT.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Which housing agency? compliant to the developer. I think this project is too expensive for the psf. Not really near to MRT. when we say near mean about 200 meter away from MRT.

ha. don't know where they are from.. but we were quite annoyed. he treats us as if we were there solely there for the brochure and that thing costs a bomb... in another word, we were trated like cheap dirt...

we walked out then... did not bother to calculate the psf even afte he told us it was cheap as compared to other developments in that area. Yeah, you are right.. it wasn't that near the MRT.. just 'near'... the again.. in Sinagpore... everywhere is 'near' a MRT one way or the other....

Unregistered

Can anybody share with me the exact location and psf they asking for? Thanks!

linwenyong

I heard the psf is around $700 or so. Which is ridiculous considering how small the apartments are and how far away it is from the rest of the world. Their main selling point is that it is near Serangoon Stadium. If a Marketing agent has to resort to boasting about such "convenience", it says a lot about the property.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by linwenyong
    I heard the psf is around $700 or so. Which is ridiculous considering how small the apartments are and how far away it is from the rest of the world. Their main selling point is that it is near Serangoon Stadium. If a Marketing agent has to resort to boasting about such "convenience", it says a lot about the property.
    Agree to a certain extent....

Business Times

Default New Master Plan Expected To See Selective Changes

[B][SIZE="4"]New Master Plan expected to see selective changes[/SIZE]
    Key sectors seen benefiting include hotels, aerospace, healthcare, transport[/B]
    Kalpana Rashiwala
    The Business Times
    Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Urban Redevelopment Authority's Master Plan 2008 - which will be exhibited soon - will see changes in land use and increases in plot ratios, but these will be selective and focused on growth areas, rather than a widespread upgrade in densities, DBS Vickers Securities said in a report dated yesterday.

The strategic initiatives from the Master Plan will filter down to improved growth fundamentals for various economic sectors. While the property sector will be a key and obvious beneficiary, also standing to benefit from the strategic outline are the hotels, aerospace, healthcare, transport and construction sectors, the report said.

More land will be provided for development of the aerospace industry and the establishment of [B][COLOR="red"]a designated hub near[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Seletar Airport[/COLOR][/B] will continue to provide strong fundamentals for the sector's continued growth. For the healthcare sector, DBS Vickers sees a medical hub developing around the Novena area and 'we could see rezoning of land parcels in this area to facilitate the development of this medical hub'.

It also suggests plot ratio increases in some mature HDB estates, as part of the rejuvenation plan. With Jurong and Paya Lebar earmarked as new business hubs outside the CBD, 'we are likely to see a concentration of Government Land Sale projects in these two areas in the medium term'.

Noting that the authorities have revealed plans for new residential enclaves such as the area around Marina South Gardens and Kallang Basin, it said, 'we expect rezoning and plot ratio adjustments in these areas'.

'We expect much of the key significant land use and plot ratio changes to be concentrated in certain strategic areas - [B][COLOR="blue"]Seletar[/COLOR][/B] ([B][COLOR="red"]aerospace industrial use[/COLOR][/B]), Jurong (new regional centre), Paya Lebar (commercial hub near city fringe), Marina Bay (white sites and residential), Novena (medical and healthcare), Kallang Basin (residential) and Ophir-Rochor (mixed development).'

The report added: 'With the phased opening of the Circle Line from 2009 onwards, we also expect to see an increase in plot ratios for undeveloped state land sites that are close to Circle Line MRT stations, and in particular those that intersect with existing MRT stations.'

'With interchange stations planned at Paya Lebar, Serangoon, Bishan, Buona Vista, Harbourfront and Dhoby Ghaut, we believe that the highest potential for plot ratio changes could come at the Paya Lebar and Serangoon stations, given that the area around the remaining interchange stations are already relatively built up,' DBS Vickers said.

Penthouse Fan

Place is considered too remote to command the high psf, else I would get it

Goondu

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse Fan
    Place is considered too remote to command the high psf, else I would get it
    Curious to know why you would get it, other than the remote factor?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast