Thread: Prayer for PM Lee Hsien Loong

Default Prayer for PM Lee Hsien Loong

Our country is indeed blessed to have Lee Hsien loong as our Prime Minister. No matter what his detractors say, we cannot deny that he is talented, hardworking, responsible, humble and very approachable.
    It's very sad to hear that he is battling cancer a second time. Battling cancer is tough, very trying and yet, when we saw him on tv recently, he put up such a brave front. It was business as usual like distributing hong baos and attending parliament sittings.
    Since our lives and well beings are in The Almighty hands, I would like to request that forummers here join me in prayer for our Prime Minister's successful operation.

Dear Prime Minister,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you this morning. May the good Lord be present in the operating theatre to direct and guide the surgeon and his team of professionals doing the robotic surgery. We pray that the surgeon hands be calm and steady , his eyes cleared and thoughts perfectly focused. May the operation be a success and no post surgery complications.
    May you have a speedy recovery and many, many, more good years and health to contribute to this little red dot.

Amen.

like +1

Wish the operation be a success and could recover ASAP as Singapore needs him to move forward...!
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

A great man with balanced thoughts and very able to think for others. Hope all turns out well!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I wish his operation is a success and when he recovers, he should step down as PM and have a good rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    I wish his operation is a success and when he recovers, he should step down as PM and have a good rest.
    Might as well step down now.

Good idea, his wife should step down from Temasek to nurse him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Might as well step down now.

Quote Originally Posted by moneytalk View Post
    Our country is indeed blessed to have Lee Hsien loong as our Prime Minister. No matter what his detractors say, we cannot deny that he is talented, hardworking, responsible, humble and very approachable.
    It's very sad to hear that he is battling cancer a second time. Battling cancer is tough, very trying and yet, when we saw him on tv recently, he put up such a brave front. It was business as usual like distributing hong baos and attending parliament sittings.
    Since our lives and well beings are in The Almighty hands, I would like to request that forummers here join me in prayer for our Prime Minister's successful operation.

Dear Prime Minister,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you this morning. May the good Lord be present in the operating theatre to direct and guide the surgeon and his team of professionals doing the robotic surgery. We pray that the surgeon hands be calm and steady , his eyes cleared and thoughts perfectly focused. May the operation be a success and no post surgery complications.
    May you have a speedy recovery and many, many, more good years and health to contribute to this little red dot.

AMEN

bo dai chee leow.

probably can go home eat reunion dinner leow..
    Ong lai ah!

i read some threads on EDMW HWZ ... I wonder if those people every live/grow up in 3rd world country before.

amen.!!!!! Get well soon.!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs